PDA

View Full Version : More NVN....

persoiranian
02-27-2010, 12:27 PM
just finished the lost company,when the credits coming to end it says "necromancer will return,be sure.."so it means farm51 will make a new version? perhaps this time in WWII era or if it's a prequel it could be before WWI..1800's perhaps..:-P

BAXTER STOCKMAN
02-27-2010, 01:28 PM
I am on Chapter 6! So far i can say it is a GREAT GAME much better than the first one!! Will there be more Necrovision games?

Gniarf
02-27-2010, 05:32 PM
just finished the lost company,when the credits coming to end it says "necromancer will return,be sure.."so it means farm51 will make a new version?...Or it means that you'll click on the "continue game" button and restart the game with the shadowhand, exactly like in necromancer's return mode in the 1st nvn.

OugaBooga
02-28-2010, 09:50 AM
What ever it MEANS i hope it means MORE Necro, after finishing this game i want more to look forward to & hope farm has more of the same that we can all look forward to.
TBH, i am getting sick of ALL these "prequels", WTF is up with this?, does every1 want to be Mr. Star Wars?
Be original, maybe it's just me but i am NOT liking the word "prequel" since too many movies & games are doing this same BS, i am finding it BOOOOOOOOOORRRIIIINNGG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

persoiranian
02-28-2010, 11:55 AM
interests are different. i go no problem if they make a necrovision with ancient world setting and imagine you have to fight with rock and stick and spear,performing combo against monsters!!!.

BAXTER STOCKMAN
02-28-2010, 01:31 PM
I finished the game today! Great game! i would aslo like to see more necrovision games!!