View Full Version : script error in chapter 6 - haunted dams

lil-fella
02-26-2010, 03:00 PM
NecroVisioN Lost Company script error

this is the script error i keep getting in pic below

http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/6971/necrovisionlostcompanys.jpg

can anyone help ??

ive updated to patch 1.2

ive only been getting this script error since ive got to chapter 6 - haunted dams

i assume my graphics card is up to par lol.. GTX 295
cpu is a AMD PHENOMâ„¢ II X4 955 Black Edition
4GB CORSAIR DOMINATOR 1066 MHz
im running vista 32bit

persoiranian
02-26-2010, 03:12 PM
patch for lost company? is there any patch already?

lil-fella
02-26-2010, 05:37 PM
@ persoiranian yes there is a 1.2 update for NecroVisioN Lost Company

ive found if i put all graphics on low & in advance put all on low and untick other boxes also.. this will solve the script error's

i know putting the graphics on low is a bit of a bummer but thats the only way to solve the script error's. maybe some one will make a 1.3 update that will sort this problem..

cant belive i have to put all graphics on low as i have a GTX 295 that should be able to handle most games on very high..

finished player one game now was only 10 chapters with a big arse demon at the end and had to turn on a load of power stations all in a circle a few times and kill the big demon..

necromonger
02-28-2010, 09:56 PM
I am having the same problems and these suggestions don't work. The game just hangs with the same problem no matter what vid settings are set.

Dedossss
01-03-2011, 02:06 AM
Has anyone come up with a fix for this error yet........

z383r
09-16-2012, 06:30 PM
Help! My game has a problem with the script. In a 6-step "Mole Underground" is the moment when we follow the second time Moss, we have a moment of it down and press a button that has to make that we will extend a bridge. The problem is that this button does not work, I watched the gameplay on Youtube and there was no trouble. What can I do to make this script began to work as it should?