PDA

View Full Version : Hired Mercenaries don't show in Log

OneMug
02-24-2010, 07:06 PM
Never mind. :((

R@S
02-25-2010, 07:53 AM
Are you playing with the Blue Sun mod? If you do, it might be caused by an issue I've been trying to fix the last couple of days. It has to do with a mix-up of GUMID's and it's a hard one to find. But it will be fixed in the final release.

I'll look into the Bernice issue as well. It prolly has to do with how the source code finishes the mission. It should be easy to fix with a simple replace function.

If you're playing with vanilla there might be an error in one of the ini files that makes the mercs unrecognizable by the game engine.

OneMug
02-25-2010, 06:32 PM
Pay no attention to this thread. Maybe the moderator could delete it

OneMug
02-26-2010, 07:05 AM
Oops. My bad.
I misinterpreted the titles of the log, thinking "Mercenaries" would be those in my squad and 'Unit" was just my main character. I couldn't figure why all I saw was Bernice in the Mercenary list.

Well, I just wasn't observant enough. When I went to "Unit", my eyes looked only at my main character's stats. Tonight I noticed that Warlock and Cobra are also in the Unit slots too! How embarrassing.

There's no issue here. I'm very sorry I reported a "non-problem". Hope I didn't cause too much extra work! Chees'
OneMug