PDA

View Full Version : is it only me or challenges are really difficult?

persoiranian
02-24-2010, 05:56 AM
the first necrovision had some difficult challenge rooms but this one is a lot harder!! while the story mode is easier, challenges are very demanding.or something is wrong with me?;)

persoiranian
02-24-2010, 03:37 PM
and another thing,just now i completed the last challenge(killing the doctors) and that was surprisingly so easy.i thought the last challenge is the most difficult one,same as the original necrovision!!

Nokturnal
02-25-2010, 10:32 PM
Well i've only tried the first challenge, the jumping/flying zombies one, but i found it quite easy.
I think i actually finished it with a minute or two to spare. But i do remember the challenges from the original, and as you say some were pretty damn hard - So i expect to find some difficult ones in this too.

jiminator
02-26-2010, 03:22 AM
I really wish we had another serious uncle sam challenge. now that was fun. :)

persoiranian
02-26-2010, 03:40 AM
serious uncle sam :)the challenge which we had to kill 500 enemies,yeah that was fun:-P

Divebomb
02-26-2010, 09:06 PM
hehehe. serious 500 challenge gives me cramps. I deathgrip the entire time while playing. so I actually still haven't been able to complete it. not tried any of the lost company challenges yet though, nice to hear they're hard

Gniarf
02-27-2010, 04:44 PM
the first necrovision had some difficult challenge rooms but this one is a lot harder!! while the story mode is easier, challenges are very demanding.or something is wrong with me?;)I don't want to boast or bash you, but I think something is wrong with you. I remember drenching my mouse with sweat on SUS (that one was fun) and untouchable challenges.
In nvn:lc, no sweat, litteraly. I had some difficulties with the mad duck hunter ('coz I stupidly wanted to play fair) and stuffy hall (always ended at ~90 frags), but they weren't really hard.

persoiranian
02-28-2010, 05:40 AM
yeah i have to admit that something's wrong with me.i'll try harder next time!!!

Unforgiven_II
02-28-2010, 08:50 PM
Just finished the last open challenge.
If using some sort of tactics they can all be beaten.
But i never finished sus in original necrovision, i always ran out of enemys, nevern understood why this happened.