PDA

View Full Version : Invert mouse for the flight level?

Ywap
02-21-2010, 08:20 PM
The invert control doesn´t work in the flight level :(

Any tips?

Ywap
02-23-2010, 04:24 PM
Any chance for a fix regarding this issue Nike-it?

AncientMariner
03-10-2010, 05:13 PM
May I second this request. As an "inverted mouse" user, this has turned NecroVisioN flying from the best first-person experience (the Dragon was great) to uncontrollable.

Are there any tweaks to be made in the config? I couldn't see anything obvious. Any feedback from the mods, even if it's "Sorry. That's the way it is" would be appreciated.

Cheers.

BUMP! I used "nvnalllevels" to play through the game, avoiding the flying Chapters and Challenge Rooms. That's the first time I've used a cheat in a game for a lot of years. I'm on the final Boss Fight at the moment. I would like to play through on Demon Crusher but cheats are off at that level, so there's no point starting. Of course, I'd also like to play the flying levels, as well.

I can't find anything about a future patch here, on Steam or from The Farm 51. Could a kind moderator please let me/us know if a patch is going to happen. If so, I'll leave NVN:LC loaded and look forward to more NVN action when the patch arrives. Otherwise, I'll uninstall it, somewhat sadly, and move on.

Many thanks.

AncientMariner
03-25-2010, 03:03 PM
Edit doesn't "bump" the post. DOH! Please see the "BUMP" bit in my post above.

EDIT. I found a way to use "nvnalllevels" at Demon Crusher. Keep a save at MoC difficulty. Play the first two chapters on DC. It's probabaly safest to exit and restart the game, at this point. Load an MoC save. Use "nvnalllevels". Load a DC save. Go to the Main Menu and choose "Challenge Rooms". The Chapters should be unlocked and whichever you choose will be at DC.

I'd still like to play the flight levels at some point, though :(