PDA

View Full Version : Star Wolves 3 Demo

Steef
02-16-2010, 04:25 PM
Hey i just found out about Star Wolves and downloaded the demo for 2 and i really like it now that 3 is coming out i was wondering if there will be a demo for it soon (I want to see how well i can run it due to the fact i have a shit laptop) either way i will be buying Star Wolves 2 or 3 very soon (hopefully if the demo of 3 comes out and it runs well it will be 3 :grin: ) roll on the 19th

persoiranian
02-16-2010, 05:08 PM
there is already a russian demo for star wolves 3 civilwar(in russia it's star wolves 2:civil war. i think it's only a name difference,both games are same).but i'm not sure.

blacktick
02-16-2010, 05:15 PM
If I'm not totally mistaken,it seems the 3rd game uses the same engine as the second one.
So if the SW2 ran fine,then I can see no problem running SW3. :)

Steef
02-16-2010, 05:24 PM
Thanks for the reply, well now i cant wait till its out :grin:
Edit: I downloaded Star Wolves 2 civil war (the Russian version) and it works but i just need to be sure its the same as Star Wolves 3 (i dont want to buy it and find out i cant run it) My (shit) laptop specs are intel core duo 1.8Ghz, 1GB ram and an intergrated graphics card (intel 945GM) will i be able to run it, thanks again

persoiranian
02-17-2010, 02:58 AM
as far as i know SW2:CW is the same as SW3 but better to wait for an official answer.

Nike-it
02-17-2010, 07:51 AM
Thanks for the reply, well now i cant wait till its out :grin:
Edit: I downloaded Star Wolves 2 civil war (the Russian version) and it works but i just need to be sure its the same as Star Wolves 3 (i dont want to buy it and find out i cant run it) My (shit) laptop specs are intel core duo 1.8Ghz, 1GB ram and an intergrated graphics card (intel 945GM) will i be able to run it, thanks again

Yep, it is the same game.

Avane
02-19-2010, 02:24 PM
Yep, it is the same game.

What??

SW3 Civil War is the same game that SW2 Civil War???

Nothing more??? its just SW2:CW translated???:confused::confused::confused:

Cant believe that....:!::!::!: