PDA

View Full Version : Finally

Fergal69
02-16-2010, 07:11 AM
Well, I've finally bought some Saitek PZ35 Pro Flight Pedals - only because I got a great deal from a shop that is discountinuing selling them, yet they still sell the Logitec flight pedals.

I've wanted a set of the Saitek pedals for some time & now got a set.

What a difference it makes to flying rather than using the twist grip of my joystick - plane is much more resposnsive & easier to fly. Would have got some rudder pedals some time back, but cost was a bit prohibative at the time.

With multi throttle support my next purchase will be the Saitek Throttle Quadrant.

VA_Deacon
02-16-2010, 10:39 AM
I have the CH Throttle Quad, would recommend you look into the CH Quad (more levers).

Fergal69
02-23-2010, 07:38 PM
I have the CH Throttle Quad, would recommend you look into the CH Quad (more levers).

Thanks for advice. I enjoy flying single engined aircraft that onlt require one throttle control & the twin engine aircraft, like the me110, only need 2 throttle controls.

I have a Saitek P8000 that I use for all other controls that I need.

If you can find one these days, the Saitek P8000 is great for additional keys in addition to the keyboard. I don't have to use 'shift' & a 'key' becuase all the one press buttons have been used on other things.

VA_Deacon
02-25-2010, 02:56 PM
The throttle quad with 6 leavers works great for trims + prop pitch too...