PDA

View Full Version : Zero damage Mod

Teino
02-14-2010, 11:47 AM
Hi all.

In "King's Bounty: The Legend" i had a mod that could make your own units take 1 or 0 damage and the enemy the normal amount, does anybody know if the same mod will also work on Armored Princess?

I included the "King's Bounty: The Legend" mod as an attachment, i thought i would theoritically work, but i also thought that it could destroy my game, can anybody check if it would work?

Thanks in advance, Teino

DGDobrev
02-14-2010, 02:37 PM
Hmm, with all due respect, asking others to act as guinea pigs on your behalf would be slightly inappropriate, wouldn't you say?

Besides, reducing the damage your units take to 1 or 0 will utterly destroy the game and make the use of any tactics and army setups completely superfluous. Why would you need to make such a mod? That's like putting a "I win the game with max level, no losses, in the shortest time possible" game button on the main menu.

Teino
02-14-2010, 06:49 PM
Please let me play the game the way i want to play it, i finished the game on every character on hard, without the mod, so PLEASE just answer my question.

EDIT: tried playing the game with the mod installed, game crashes everytime i want to use my pet powers, the button is grayed out, but i can use the R button to get inside the menu, when i click a power it crashes. :(

N3MES1S
03-24-2010, 07:54 PM
Using 0 damage mods, specially in this game is just stupid. If u want to try something new (u are bored) try the impossible mode or try the armyofthelight / dark mod. But yup, u can play the way u want, but i really dont see the point of playing a "game" on god mode. I finished the game 8 times, 2 of em on impossible, and never passed my ming to use 0 damage mods, is just absurd. I just discovered the armyofthelight/dark mod, and i am re-playing the game again (even i made a unit mod by myself lol). As u can see, there are better ways to bring the interest back again for this game. But plz, playing with 0 damage mods in this game is like playing counter strike with auto-aiming bot.. just stupid.

Cherub
04-25-2010, 06:46 PM
Teino,
just try to find the difference between the file you posted and the original.
Then add the same 3 lines (that matter) to the arena.lua in AP