PDA

View Full Version : Performance/Lag

G. Martel
02-06-2010, 06:41 AM
Hello, I've been playing for two weeks now, today when i was trying to play MP, my "Performance" item was horrible, and my ping was getting betwen 1.2 and 2.5. When i started to play the lag didnt allow me to continue playing. finally i gave up, i decided to fix my pc but i dont know where the problem is, so here is the type of system i got, i worder if someone can tell me what's wrong with it, in my opinion is the memory RAM, but it can be someting else, thanks.

PC:
System: Windows XP.
Processor: Intel[R] Pentium[R] 4 CPU 3.00GHz.
Video Card: ATI Raedon 9550.
Sound Card: Sound Blaster live! 24-bit.
Memory: RAM 1 GB.

INTERNET:
Linksys Wireless-G PCI Adapter (54Mbps) (the main modem is in other room).

Nikitns
02-06-2010, 12:02 PM
dunno, you should stick to singleplayer until you get a new PC. That processor of yours is especially a problem, dunno about the video card (if it works on lowest detail, then it is no problem).

Usually it is processor, ram and maybe internet connection that create such lag. Unless it is simple FPS lag, then it is Graphic cards fault.

G. Martel
02-06-2010, 06:11 PM
In the minimun system requirement says that i need an Intel Pentium 4 3.00Ghz. that is exactly what i got.
so what would be a good processor to play this game?
im also going to add 3GB to the memory RAM, i dont think is the video card althought is a radeon 9550 and the minimun system requirement is a radeon 9600.
any suggestion will be appreciated.