PDA

View Full Version : Telle bug after air initiation

chester_guara
02-04-2010, 07:09 PM
I´m having a problem with the english version of AFTD.

Right after I finish the Air Initiation in Fang, I´m supossed to go to the barge and meet Telle to continue the journey to the Water Initiation quest. But when I get to the barge, Telle isn´t there. I tought that I would meet her when I got to the Catlands, but instead, when I got there, I met another girl, and in the dialogue, it was like Telle already joined the party. I played a little bit more to see if anything happened, but I´m pretty sure I should´ve found Telle by now.

I´ve tried reloading the game before the barge but Telle still isn´t there.

Oh, and I haven´t completed de Panther Fang quest from Babichi Castle, but I don´t see how that could stop me from meeting Telle again.

I tought of playing it all over again, but am afraid the problem repeats. It´s a pity, I was starting to enjoy the game.

Any ideas?

chester_guara
02-05-2010, 02:24 PM
I´ve loaded a save game from before I finished the air initiation in Fang, and this time, when i went to the barge, Telle was there. I´ve lost a few hours of gameplay but nothing serious.

If a patch to the english version ever comes out, it would be interesting to take this bug into account.

Parasite
02-07-2010, 07:08 AM
It'd be very nice just to get a patch. Glad you figured it out.