View Full Version : Eagleturk dogfight 3

rakinroll
02-01-2010, 10:16 AM
EAGLETURK DOGFIGHT 3

FW-190A-8 Defensive maneuvers:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xc2dan_eagleturk-dogfight-3_videogames

Flyby
02-02-2010, 12:33 PM
very niiiice! A well-handled 190 can be a menace to society! :D were those dogfights against AI or against breathers? were you online?
Flyby out

rakinroll
02-02-2010, 03:52 PM
Thank you, all fights from War Clouds dogfight server against human pilots.

Flyby
02-02-2010, 07:22 PM
Thank you, all fights from War Clouds dogfight server against human pilots.
good stuff. I always appreciate watching a good dogfight movie (with no outside views). I think you're using trackir or something similar. True? Amazing how using the roll rate and the zoom climb of the 190 can get one into a good firing solution from a defensive situation. Were you flying an A6? I thought I noticed you glancing down checking your airspeed from time to time. Anyway, very enjoyable. If I were to do anything differently it would just be me flying that FW! :D
Flyby out

rakinroll
02-02-2010, 08:14 PM
Man,
first of all thank you for your kind comments. And yes, i am using TrackIR 4 Pro. I always try to hardest way for training. I fly FW-190A-8 (which is worst fighter Focke Wulf) with % 75 (sometimes % 100) fuel and default weapon configuration. As you noticed that airspeed with that Butcher Bird is the most important key which i learnt in hard way. Btw, those tracks are 1 to 10 defensive maneuvers which i was able to save my a55. :grin: But i am still training and i am sure i will be able to win Oleg's damage/flight model. :-P
Regards...

Flyby
02-02-2010, 09:04 PM
Flying with such a heavy fuel load and still defeating the enemy in an A8 is impressive, imo. You are in training? For what? No matter, really. Just keep producing great videos (with no outside views, please) like this and you'll have plenty of fans. I'm sure.
Flyby out