PDA

View Full Version : Can someone translate what Oleg is saying in this video please? Is it about my movie?

Mysticpuma
01-30-2010, 02:51 PM
http://spread-wings.ru/content/view/276/1

Watch the video and "Not my time to die!" gets a good showing. Could someone tell me what he is saying please.

There is a further IL2 video after showing A-20's bombing ships.

Just interested to know if the article is about movie-making in the games and if he likes what he sees?

Cheers, MP.

Romanator21
01-30-2010, 08:24 PM
Those are really well done! Nice job. I don't know enough Russian to tell you what he says, but I don't think it would be bad :cool:

I think he mentioned that he dove in the Antarctic with penguins.

Romanator21
01-31-2010, 12:48 AM
No Sow for you!

Nike-it
02-01-2010, 06:41 AM
Oleg is talking about general events of his life and the success of IL-2. Nothing about the movies.

Tvrdi
02-01-2010, 07:37 AM
Oleg...modest and likable fellow.....man with a dream....

Mysticpuma
02-01-2010, 11:06 AM
Oleg is talking about general events of his life and the success of IL-2. Nothing about the movies.

Okay, thank you for taking the time to reply. Just wondered as it shows a long clip from "Not my time to die!"

Thanks, MP.

furbs
02-01-2010, 11:45 AM
Mysticpuma....are you still obsessed with strafing trains and rising smokestacks that follow the wind ? :)

Flanker35M
02-01-2010, 11:51 AM
S!

Who isn't? ;) Seeing the guns tear apart softer targets, ricochets bouncing up and smoke pillars slowly rising then being bent by the wind..JaBo!!!

rakinroll
02-01-2010, 12:14 PM
Okay, thank you for taking the time to reply. Just wondered as it shows a long clip from "Not my time to die!"

Thanks, MP.

Mp, "Not my time to die!" is greatest il2 video i've ever seen. ;) Thank you mate. S!

Flyby
02-01-2010, 01:13 PM
MP thanks for posting that link. An interesting video, seeing Oleg being the focus of this (TV?) program. I don't understand a word of Russian, but the movie still communicated a lot about the man. So I appreciate it very much. I won't ask for a complete translation of the interview. That seems like it would be way too much work. What was that HUGE trophy for?
No matter. Whatever brought Oleg to be in this video, I thank him for sharing, especially for giving us a glimpse into his personal life through the photos of him away from the office. Some things need no translation.
Oh, the IL2 videos were nice too. Well done, MP.
Flyby out

Mysticpuma
02-01-2010, 01:32 PM
Mysticpuma....are you still obsessed with strafing trains and rising smokestacks that follow the wind ? :)

What else is there to do on a Monday? lol

Hopefully with SoW....my dreams will be realised ;)

Cheers, MP

robtek
02-01-2010, 03:55 PM
Sometimes it is better to appear stupid then to start speaking/writing and remove all doubts.

biltongbru
02-02-2010, 04:46 AM
Hi MP

I happen to know the owner of the specific web site where this interview with Oleg is presented. His name is Andrey and nicknamed Deda. He is working in the Russian television industry and seems to know Oleg personally. He is currently working on a full length TV show on Oleg/IL2.

I know him because he saw my Knoke movie on You Tube, contacted me, interviewed me and placed an article of the Knoke movie on his web site:

http://spread-wings.ru/content/view/301/1/

(lol, I understand nothing of this article but he promised me only good things is said:grin:)

Regarding the interview with Oleg I asked him the following question:

Hi Andrey; again me

I watched this interview with Oleg:

http://spread-wings.ru/content/view/276/1

1) Did you do the interview and movie?
2) What is he talking about?
3) Very good quality filming in my opinion!

Do you know Oleg personally?

This is his answer: (As you can see he is struggling with English, a bit more than myself lol)

Hi Tinus!

Thanks for the answer to my questions. Concerning this short video of interview:
No, it was removed not by me, and television channel from Moscow devoted exclusively to computer games. I have placed this video at the desire of Oleg. I was against as everything, that Oleg speaks causes grief. Interview from which would be desirable to sleep. All in last time. A lot of personal about itself, but it is not positive. A little about a hobby. The impression was made, that the life has ended. About Fight for Britain is not present words. It corresponded Oleg's to mood, but it not a home video for friends. Such approach and mood has not caused positive emotions. Bad interview. Very good camerawork. I have inserted video from IL-2 itself. I as to the spectator did not have not enough it. It was not clear than except photos (hobby) Oleg is engaged. This omission. I wish to make a film with a positive message. Without deep generalisations. I search for a theme, but is clear, that the large quantity of people does not know about our community all over the world. That is interesting to us also to that we we devote so a lot of time. To me the Second World War history is closer. This simulator has forced all of us to look other eyes. I do not wish to do a household sketch. Deeply to dig Oleg's private life. I reflect on a film theme.

BTW MP, I sent you an e-mail to ask about the progress on your Checker tail movie but got no reply:confused: How is it going with the movie?:)

13th Hsqn Protos
02-02-2010, 09:35 AM
Sometimes it is better to appear stupid then to start speaking/writing and remove all doubts.

You in particular ...... need to look in the mirror before giving that kind of advice.

rakinroll
02-02-2010, 11:02 AM
biltongbru, you are a genius. Knoke video is a very good and i really enjoyed. S! mate.

robtek
02-02-2010, 03:17 PM
You in particular ...... need to look in the mirror before giving that kind of advice.

The dog, which got hit, barks ;-P

zakkandrachoff
02-02-2010, 10:08 PM
Is ask in a very gentlemen way, if please they can traduce the video

#6 zak 2010-02-03 02:08
some of you mother bitches can traduce the video????

Цитировать Обновить список комментариевДобавить комментарий

ytareh
02-07-2010, 08:36 AM
It was nice to see a little of 'Oleg the man ' when we have all being such big fans of his work for nearly a decade now !I dont speak russian but still interesting .He's clearly a skilled artist in several fields eg photography.

Monguse
02-08-2010, 01:47 PM
About the 325th documentary/movie its coming along very well.

It will definitely be a surprise.

I'm sure Mystic will be around to post more.