PDA

View Full Version : Alien-Force

Kleist
01-26-2010, 06:00 PM
Why have you add this "Alien Forces"? I mean this (WW2) Future-Tanks like IS-3, T29, Tortoise and Centurion?

IS-3: Produced in 1945, only was used at the victory parade in berlin, never used in battle agaisnt Germany

T-29: Designed 1944 - BUT there were 6 pilots that were delivered in 1947, so it has never ever seen a WW2 Battlefield

Tortoise: First Turtle arrived summer 1945 in Germany, five other was delivered in 1947 for the British Army!!!

Centurion: 6 Tanks was produced until May 1945, and never use in a battle of WW2?

Ok, i know there Germans has heavy Tanks like Tiger (1942), Panther (1943), Königstiger (1944), Jagdpanther (1944), Jagdtiger (1944) Elefant (1943) BUT they really have had these tanks, that are no future tanks in a WW2 game.

And i play not always Germany, i play USA and Russians, too.
I don't need this Alien Tanks for myself, the IS-2 and the Pershing is good enough for a heavy tank.
And you don't need heavy tanks for knock out these german beast, a infantry man is sometimes all you need.
There are so much possibilities to destroy a heavy tank.
- Use AT-Nates, Molotows
- Flank it with fast tanks like Slugger, Hellcat, Firefly, Achilles, T34/85 and and and....
- You can destroy a Königstiger with a ISU-152 (frontal)
- Use Bazooka or a captured Panzerfaust
- Hide your AT-Guns and shooting in the flank

I destroy a Jagdtiger with a captured Puma, all i need was a hit into the flank, i has aim at the tracks, so that i could destroy the Jagdtiger with my Hellcat, but my Puma get it with only one hit.

If you want to balance the game a little bit more, reduce the cost of allied tanks, or something, but don't included future tanks!!!
Or if you thinking this tanks are needed set a limit for it (1 times)

It is so boring to play against enemys who only wait for the heavy tanks, and before they get them they make you some trouble with crazy driving Jeeps, Greyhounds or M20.

Can't understand how some people are thinking it is funny to play with some future tanks.

And why there is no German 8,8cm Flak available in the Multiplayer? This Gun was produced in 1939 and was used till 1945, but this weapon is only playable in the campaign.
Russian, Americans and Brits have had some heavy AA-Guns, too. So you could include the 88mm and there enemy-part without any problem with the balance.

Greets

SpeedWolf
01-26-2010, 08:58 PM
i think your comment need to be post on the DMS forum because the next MEN OF WAR game is coming from DMS.