PDA

View Full Version : Where are the tanks in this game?

leo.civil.uefs
01-25-2010, 02:56 PM
Nice engine, nice graphics, nice all but...

You can not use tanks. Each mission you recieve a small squad and its all. 4 or 5 man against the entire german army... why they annouce "tons of vehicles" if you cannot use them?

With some luck, you can capture a small armored car...
So much graphics and engine for what? Thats a waste. Its my opinion

razputin
01-25-2010, 06:18 PM
Are you serious? What about stealing tanks? I have not started playing this yet...

kane1
01-25-2010, 07:06 PM
Are you serious? What about stealing tanks? I have not started playing this yet...

You can still use enemy vehicles, what leo.civil.uefs is referring too is the lack of. I'm still early in the game but so far you don't get much Armour. It doesn't take anything away from the game for me but if you bought the game expecting to use a bunch of tanks I can see his point. I still think this game is great!

leo.civil.uefs
01-25-2010, 08:42 PM
yes Im serious.

4 or 5 guys against the nazi germany.

You will not see tanks. There is 1 or 2 missions where you recive 2 or 3 small tanks but its all...

Its a pity, I think the game have 99% potential unleashed.

SpeedWolf
01-26-2010, 02:35 AM
well if you wanted to use tank play men of war not men of war red tide for me red tide is just the way i like it is hard.

there is so many RTS game you can play please don't make this one in to one of the game like COH or C&C type of game because is not.

if you think what you have is small try playing (commandos behind enemy lines) if you get my point.

http://img709.imageshack.us/img709/6426/returntopacificassaultb.jpg (http://www.youtube.com/user/blackwolfone1)

razputin
01-26-2010, 01:05 PM
Well, any seasoned MoW player will know well enough that a tank mean absolutely nothing against one enemy soldier with one AT grenade. :grin: That's what makes MoW so great!

leo.civil.uefs
01-26-2010, 11:52 PM
MOW RT is awesome game. I really like it.

But some more tanks would be nice.

bus
01-27-2010, 12:20 PM
Nice engine, nice graphics, nice all but...

You can not use tanks. Each mission you recieve a small squad and its all. 4 or 5 man against the entire german army... why they annouce "tons of vehicles" if you cannot use them?

With some luck, you can capture a small armored car...
So much graphics and engine for what? Thats a waste. Its my opinion

I agree, 4 or 5 men against the German army are ridiculous.
You can capture tanks, but some tanks you can not.

I do hope to see a patch which is more realistic balanced.

cheers
bus

Korsakov829
01-27-2010, 04:47 PM
MOW RT is awesome game. I really like it.

But some more tanks would be nice.

Men of War: Red Tide
The game is about the Russian Black Sea fleet and its landing operations. At the time only small tanks could be fitted on to landing craft. All the big tanks are under enemy or allied control. If you tried to put a big KV-2 on one of those small boats, the boat and everything in it would sink.

leo.civil.uefs
01-27-2010, 05:56 PM
Men of War: Red Tide
The game is about the Russian Black Sea fleet and its landing operations. At the time only small tanks could be fitted on to landing craft. All the big tanks are under enemy or allied control. If you tried to put a big KV-2 on one of those small boats, the boat and everything in it would sink.

Ok, I agreed.

The Original MEN OF WAR have more tanks than? I love to use tanks.

Korsakov829
01-27-2010, 07:10 PM
In Men of War you see more tanks, but you won't see some you see in Red Tide.
Men of War has less missions, but has multiplayer and can run mods.

Nikitns
02-01-2010, 05:58 PM
original men of war is MUCH better. And then I mean FAR better.

robi120
02-02-2010, 12:51 PM
original men of war is MUCH better. And then I mean FAR better.

at least for me its not.I like those weak 1941 and 1942 tanks who can be shot with an AT rifle.Its cool.Red Tide is very good game,but if you dont't like it,i don't care,first download the demo then buy it.Thats why demo exsist.