PDA

View Full Version : Trouble Connecting to Servers

CapnScarlet
01-24-2010, 01:39 PM
Hi,

I've recently had issues connecting to servers in Men of War, mostly recieving the message: "Negotiating connection settings for NAT traversal", then: "The specified game server does not respond".
Sometimes it merely says "connecting" for a few seconds then: "connection failed".

Either way, I've not been able to connect to any servers (outfront or 1.11.3), since late yesterday, when I was playing the game online for a fair bit before suddenly not being able to join for no reason, as far as I can see.

The fact that I was playing it pretty recently makes me think that it can't be a problem with my network, since I've no knowledge of it being altered in the period between playing and not playing.
Although given the nature of the error I guess it must be something wrong with the connection. Everything else seems to work fine, maybe except ArmA2, but that could be entirely unrelated, I'm not sure.

I never really changed the ports any, either, but that clearly hasn't stood in my way before now. :p

Thanks for any help anyone can offer, needless to say I'm experiencing withdrawal symptoms already.
:-(

Thanks,
CapnScarlet

SpeedWolf
01-28-2010, 08:41 AM
i get that to.

this is what i do i check my internet connection and also check the router see if is open.

and i turn off my windows firewall but i don't recommend doing this if you don't have a anti-virus also set your setting in men of war on lower setting is can help.

if non of this work let me know.

ps. about withdrawal symptoms see a doctor.

CapnScarlet
01-30-2010, 02:33 PM
Surely I don't need to say that I was joking about the withdrawal symptoms? :P

Anyhow, seems to have fixed itself?
And I'm not one to go poking around to see what went wrong, incase it breaks again.

Thanks for the help anyway, though.