PDA

View Full Version : how to refill fuel for tank?

matabiko
01-21-2010, 04:52 PM
Hi all.. i need help here...
how can i refill gas to tank or othr armour vehicle?... each time my tank out of fuel cant move anymore & sitting duck & get shot on every angel... and every time i start DCG engine i have to buy another tank again & again after they out of gas.... any idea how can i refill d gas to tank?.. plz me need HELP here!... :confused:

Zeke Wolff
01-21-2010, 05:08 PM
After a battle in DCG, double click on the tank and then use the refill button...

Most tank commanders also have a jerry can in their inventory which can be used to steal fuel from abandoned enemy tanks. You will have to equip the jerry can and then move the pointer over the enemy tank, and the pointer will change into a "siphon" icon. Press LMB and see the commander siphon fuel... when done, move the pointer over your own tank, press LMB and the commander will then walk over to your own tank and refuel it. It does take a few times back and forth since the jerry can only holds 60 litres though...

Another tip is to find a empty 200 litre barrel... many maps have these laying around and these can be used in the same way as a jerry can, although they contain 200 litres of fuel instead of only 60 litres.

~Zeke.

matabiko
01-22-2010, 11:16 AM
GreaT!,,, many thanks Zeke!... :D
yes i saw the tank commander in his iventory have the repair kit & fuel can but i dont know how to use it to refill...
thanks for ur tips Zeke i really appreciate it.....

Docx
07-26-2011, 03:51 PM
Just open inventory right click on gas canister >>>> Right click any vehicle that has gas >>>> Right click your tank/vehicle