PDA

View Full Version : ALFA: Antiterror || {RUS} Альфа: Антитеррор

Nokturnal
01-20-2010, 08:34 AM
Has anyone here played this game? If so, where did you get it from, and is it in English?

I've included the Russian title also (well, i trusted google translator with that task..) as i know it was released there some 5+ yrs ago and many of this forum's users reside in Russia.
But anyway, on to the point.
We were told many years ago that it would be sold outside of Russia too, but after many pictures were released, and even 2 demos, everything got quiet and i've heard nothing in the last couple of years...

Since the announcement, the company who developed it has been bought and they've merged with another Russian game developer. Sadly they made no mention of whether or not they'd continue with their translating and releasing of ALFA. (or any of the other great games i had my eye on that are still sold only in Russia)

The only place i could find was gamersgate - Who don't mention what language it is in, and refuse to reply to my email as i am not yet a member of their site.

So instead i decided i'll ask if anyone here was daring enough to buy it from gamersgate? Was it in English?
But i'm also interested if anyone has played the game because it appears to be very unheard of, even in Russia.

Nike-it
01-20-2010, 08:36 AM
As far as I know, it wasn't released outside Russia.

Nokturnal
01-20-2010, 08:41 AM
I was just about to message you, Nike :P Thanks for the reply.

Very sad to hear though :( I was really looking forward to playing out the various missions and hopefully learning some more history on Alfa Group..