PDA

View Full Version : Health

puzianus
01-19-2010, 05:59 PM
Hi. I started my adventure with GEM editor in Men Of War. But i have one frustrating problem. Units are fighting very long! They are not dying! When soldier "die" he is standing up in few seconds, taking his weapon and going back to fight. I also don't have that "health bar" what's showing under/over (i dont't exacly remember) unit, when taking damage. What should i do?

Korsakov829
01-20-2010, 02:08 AM
Make sure his health max and current is not in the millions.

If you think this unit is plot and invincable, run it over with a tank or vehicle and see if it dies. You can also try surrounding it with a few fuel trucks and blowing it up. If it lives, then it is a glitch or invincable.

kane1
01-20-2010, 03:44 AM
Hi. I started my adventure with GEM editor in Men Of War. But i have one frustrating problem. Units are fighting very long! They are not dying! When soldier "die" he is standing up in few seconds, taking his weapon and going back to fight. I also don't have that "health bar" what's showing under/over (i dont't exacly remember) unit, when taking damage. What should i do?

You either gave your guys too much health or "Impregnability" is on "full". If it's "Impregnability" put it on "disable".

KnightFandragon
01-20-2010, 04:55 AM
If you are just placing units in the editor field and shooting them they will not take damage unless you set Controller to User and place the targets on Team 1...for w/e reason controller: AI likes to make stuff invincible and never run out of ammo..thats atleast what ive noticed

puzianus
01-20-2010, 08:04 AM
Well... "Impregnability" is disabled. "Hmax", "HCurrent" are seted on 100.
When i am testing map in Editor, units are "normal". But when i save map in F2 and F3 mode, and then past it to my mod and load in game, units again are very tough. And all the time i dont have healthbar when taking damage ;O

Edit:
When i run soldier over with a tank or vehicle he dies. But when truck blow up near unit, then it only losing unconscious... Units also are taking 4-5(!) shoots from sniper rifle and are still alive. In Direct Control i need about 3 rounds from smg to kill someone -.-

Edit2:
Is someone have time...
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PPMMWQXT <-- this is that map. Can someone check what is wrong and tell me how to fix it?

Refresh

puzianus
01-21-2010, 03:02 PM
Refresh