PDA

View Full Version : Scorching Sands - another 1 having lvl issues

grahamwookie
01-18-2010, 11:49 AM
Hi all,

I've now getting into this game... and loving it. The issues I'm having with this level is that I've stabilized my front with reinforcements and the 88's, and even counter attacked the Allied camp and pushed the Brits way back to the fog of war (end of map). The Allies keep coming and my objectives screen says I need to keep the Allies from breaking through my right flank.

Well the Allies haven't been near my right flank, and only respawn a few tanks now and then to try and break my centre.

Any ideas? I might restart and just sit in my trenches and not counter attack

KnightFandragon
01-19-2010, 05:05 AM
haha, idk how you awnser that...this game ive noticed is filled with small extremely retarded things like that, and especially non updating mission objectives. Also, invincible enemy units and crew men who love to get out or off thier equipment...but I guess not countering might work, ive played this mission like once and it worked fine, I didnt counter but still....its a pretty fun game but dang it gets reeeeeeeeeally annoying at times =D

kane1
01-30-2010, 06:00 PM
Maybe this will help,

"Plzzzz.........Help!!!!! SCORCHING SANDS.....2nd mission in German campaign"

Page #5

Feh
08-24-2010, 09:01 AM
I had the same problem too. There was a Crusader tank on the right flank that drove into a mountain and just sat there. I had to push an 88 in range and destroy it before the mission would proceed to the next objective. You officially get attacked in the center next, and then on the left. While the mission was "stuck", I got attacked by endless waves of Crusaders in the center (not part of the official center attack, that starts with some Matildas), so I captured a bunch of them. Also wrecked their Lees and captured three of their 25pdr howitzers. A rush with most of the Italian tanks and halftracks to quickly pull the howitzers out between the Crusader waves did the trick.

By the way, does anyone how the units get selected for the next phase. I had 6 or 7 88s, but only three got moved to the next phase. I also had some 6-7 captured Crusaders, only two made it. None of the captured howitzers did, even though they were well at the back when the phase ended. Did anyone have a look at the scripts?

AdamB15
08-28-2010, 11:55 AM
Pretty sure it is preset...