PDA

View Full Version : CD Key bound to another account

Shaggy
01-17-2010, 08:34 PM
Saw a thread like this, but no answer. I bought Men of War off steam and when I went to enter my key for online, it didn't work.

Any help please.

Hazarchy
02-18-2011, 09:58 PM
Yeah I have the same issue. And contacting steam support hasn't proved useful at all. They just tell me that it's my problem; that they won't refund me. And then link me to something that states that it IS steam's problem. What the heck...

Hazarchy
02-19-2011, 09:50 PM
I'm not even comfortable sending support all my information if they haven't even replied me to give me the okay to do so. Steam support I waited on for several days and when they finally got around to "replying" me, they sent me to a link that clearly said it WAS steams problem, and didn't really help me with anything besides that. I hope 1C support is more useful than steam in that respect; because if not, we're screwed. If they force me to buy another copy of the game just because the first cd-key is bunk; i'm going to be very angry.

M4cM1llan
02-19-2011, 10:08 PM
Same to me there! I already played "Men of war" on multiplayer. I uninstall it a long time ago. And now, I cannot play anymore about this CD key. I send something to the steam support. They said to call the support of 1C company. I got only one awnser. Then, I give them my CD key and I got no news since a 3 or 4 month!! I send a new one to have news but nothing again.

The last week, I sending a new email to Gamespy, but nothing again. And I still waiting since december I think. I would like to play...seriously. I love this game, so why they try to screwed us??

PS: Sorry for my bad english.

Vlaminck
02-21-2011, 05:00 AM
I have the same problem. I also installed the game again on Steam and I receive the same error.
I will post it when I received an answer from 1C Company.

M4cM1llan
02-22-2011, 12:32 AM
Hi people. I got some news from: http://eng.bestway.com.ua/index.php

I finally found my affiliated account and finally connected online. You should give you CD key, and email in the section for Men of War (Forgot login and password). In first time, I thinking it's was a joke, but it's working well. After two days, they send me a email with the nick name and the email used for. (Take care about undesirable stock email on hotmail)

Good luck for you guys.