PDA

View Full Version : How much longer?

stubbie
01-17-2010, 09:11 AM
I have been playing this game now for heaps of hours, probably 40+....its a very long game.

I am now at the stage where my quest is to gather all the parts of the Dragon Armour.

My question is....how much longer does the game go on?

You see my problem is that it's starting to get very boring.
All my party is currently at about lvl30 and all the enemies are around lvl 37-42.
I am finding that every single combat takes on the same strategy;
See a group of enemies.
Inch my way to them till I aggro just one enemy.
Once the single enemy is targeted I run back a bit and then fight just that enemy.
Repeat....repeat....repeat.
Most enemy parties have about 12 enemies. So every battle takes a long time.
To aggro more than one enemy at a time usually means I have to pour many health potions into each of my party members so that's why its taking so long.

Anyway back to my initial question...is the ending much further? I don't think I will bother playing for much longer if it is.

Don't get me wrong...I like the game and now that I understand the game a lot better I might even give it another play through. :)

But with my current party I find the game is becoming very boring.

Gniarf
01-17-2010, 06:31 PM
1-You're quite close from the end: 4* levels (caves): one for each dragon armor part, 1 Hell Of A Beach Fight (seemingly continuous flow of enemies, almost endless respawner) and the final level.

2-I too was quite underleveled when I got to the end, but I was at least lvl 35, you're sure you don't have a few sidequests remaining?

*Actually I don't remember if there are 3 or 4 parts of the armor.

stubbie
01-17-2010, 07:57 PM
2-I too was quite underleveled when I got to the end, but I was at least lvl 35, you're sure you don't have a few sidequests remaining?

I have stopped doing the side quests because they were hardly interesting and it just involved more of the same old dragged out combat.

Thanks for the reply. I will try to continue with the game for a bit longer. :)

DarkSol
01-19-2010, 11:50 AM
Maybe you should stop aggroing the enemies?

stubbie
01-19-2010, 07:45 PM
Maybe you should stop aggroing the enemies?

Sometimes that is impossible as the enemies are in a path that you have to travel through.
You also have to fight to gain enough experience to keep a close enough level to have some chance against the main quest battles.