PDA

View Full Version : capture officer

96mgb
01-16-2010, 04:16 PM
in the second campaign of te red tide addon you have to capture a offier think the level is the fall of the 42nd. Any idea how to do it, as soon as you are seen the whole world falls down and there are troops everywhere.

specopswarrior13
07-20-2010, 04:13 PM
I started out the mission by taking the armored vehicle.
I then used by men to ambush a patrol on the right side and when I did that other soldiers came to attack and were killed by my armored vehicle's machine gun.

However that is far as I was able to get.
If I attack anymore that triggers the motorcycle for reinforcements.

I thought if I was able to capture another armoured vehicle I would be able to complete the missions so far I have been unable to do so.
I also noticed when one of men entered one of the buildings to the right that most of the buildings are full of soldiers that run out when gun fire is heard.

Any hints or tips that anyone can give to beat this mission?

specopswarrior13
07-20-2010, 04:18 PM
I started out the mission by taking the armored vehicle.
I then used by men to ambush a patrol on the right side and when I did that other soldiers came to attack and were killed by my armored vehicle's machine gun.

However that is far as I was able to get.
If I attack anymore that triggers the motorcycle for reinforcements.

I thought if I was able to capture another armoured vehicle I would be able to complete the missions so far I have been unable to do so.
I also noticed when one of men entered one of the buildings to the right that most of the buildings are full of soldiers that run out when gun fire is heard.

Any hints or tips that anyone can give to beat this mission?

Anominity
07-23-2010, 11:21 AM
The way i did this level was I took the vehicle and then went left, held the vehicle back a little, and took out the two sandbag machine guns next to the bridge, and just slowly worked my way in. Keep the vehicle in the open area behind the bushes next to the valley. Should easily be in range of the road, and manually control it to take out the motorbike when it goes off.

I am sure others have noted that when you shoot an enemy vehicles turret they all bail out. One main thing to note in this mission is that the only Repair Kit (at least that I have found) is in the Half Track vehicle, so try not to completely destroy it.