PDA

View Full Version : Cheats ?

Megaverse
01-14-2010, 02:34 AM
Is there any kinds of cheats what-so-ever in this game like console cheats for example ...or maybe trainers ?

Except cheathappens ...those rotten bastards are thieves and there's a guy here on this forum who offer a link to a site to download a save game but it ends up to a virus page so DON'T go there and he actually has the guts to say it's a false positive witch is complelty false of course ...so wake up administrator please ?

thank you in advanced :-P

Megaverse

persoiranian
01-14-2010, 03:55 AM
that guy is me and i WARNED U at first(if u read the thread well) and i downloaded the file with no problem and no virus and now i'm using the files with no problem and i'm here since a few months ago and if i wanted to get banned probably i was a banned user now so i didnt want to guide u through a virus page and u just dont use that and there is no cheat codes or console as far as i know....

Megaverse
01-14-2010, 04:44 AM
very well ...why not change the link then ?? would be simpler no ?

anyway I even try to locate the stats and money via a hex editor (on the quick save games) and found nothing... did you ever tried this ?

persoiranian
01-14-2010, 07:28 AM
for changing the link,it only needs someone to upload the saves somewhere else..
no i have not tried that,and i'm not a good modder also,i think "Gniarf" knows about these issues.

Megaverse
01-15-2010, 04:46 AM
i'm starting to think there is a verifier of save game to see if it match with another somwhere else to prevent noobs from playing with their save game ...damn i hate that seriously :mad:

anyway i'm not good enough and seems i don't really know what i'm doing ...

Korsakov829
01-16-2010, 04:41 AM
This goes for many games:

Cheating on any game that costs over 20 Euros is really, really low. My advice to you is to not cheat at all. However, I find it okay if you cheat after you already beat the game.

Megaverse
01-16-2010, 07:09 PM
lol well excuse me MR. MORAL i didn't know i didn't have the f*ck'n'right to do whaterver i want with MY game ...and beside what kind of stupid moral is this that under 20 euro you don't cheat ...???? that must be the most ignorant shit i have ever heard ...well let see ....hmm ohh god i payed 300 $ for that game ..hell let's go cheat guys ...to the cheat mobile ...:grin::grin::grin:

Anyway I'll give you some moral that you better remember ...when you only have ignorant things like that to say MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS ok ? AND DON'T write anything here it's useless and serves no purpous + i don't need your opignion i need cheats ...you don't have any then shut up ...simple as that huh ? (this world is so simple when you THINK).

persoiranian
01-17-2010, 04:02 AM
what's wrong with u guy?
and i dont think only one * covers everything....

Megaverse
01-17-2010, 05:59 AM
ahh i wanted to be sure he knew ...but anyway thanks for everything but i can see i'm loosing my time here and thus make you loose yours so i'll just stop coming here ...i just sign in to ask for cheats that's all i don't care for anything else here so if any MOD care to read what i say than he can close this thread permantly ...i all ready erased the site from my favorites and i'll never come again ...so on this adios dudes ! :cool:

Gniarf
01-17-2010, 08:47 AM
1-Moralists are soooo common these days that NOT getting offended at their s.... ahem, them, is now (almost) part of the Art Of Cheating.
2-Before you definitely forget this site, I just wanted to know: did the fix I gave you work?

@Korsakov829:You've got your opinion, we've got ours, fine, let's focus on the issue at hand (=is it possible to cheat?). What you just did is the equivalent of shouting "Let's be communists!" during one of le Pen's speeches.

Megaverse
01-31-2010, 08:25 PM
ok well i guess i overreacted so it makes me as dumb as him ...ohh well. well to answer your questions Giarf yes it did work i got like 20 billions (even though 100 millions would of be way enough to go through the entire game) you have to replace what you told me in HEX but then only sell like 15 items max or else it will crash the game ...so then save and reput the original *.exe
and voila ...thank you very much. now i'm almost at the end but there seems to be a permanent crash ? after i kill the poison ostrich then make the potion with it then gave the niagara to the guy then there's a shorth scene about looking into a deep forest project and when we're finally in the big starting village next to the cages where i got sullen then all freezes ...so is there any patch or update at all for this game ?

Gniarf
02-05-2010, 12:48 PM
you have to replace what you told me in HEX but then only sell like 15 items max or else it will crash the game ...so then save and reput the original *.exeAh, sorry, I didn't test this patch for more than 60s.

i'm almost at the end but there seems to be a permanent crash ? after i kill the poison ostrich then make the potion with it then gave the niagara to the guy then there's a shorth scene about looking into a deep forest project and when we're finally in the big starting village next to the cages where i got sullen then all freezes ...so is there any patch or update at all for this game ?Look at the sticky (oww look who's there)

Megaverse
02-05-2010, 01:44 PM
Look at the sticky (oww look who's there)

I'm not sure to understand but anyway is there a patch for this game ...i guess if you didn't point it out it's because there are none ???

man how can a company let a game go out like that and not test it and THEN ask money for it ...they should be pursued for something like false representation or something similar. just to tell the others to finish their damn <edited> games before sending a half bake game on the market... jeez

(or hire a bunch of beta tester ...)

Anyway thanks for your help gniarf it is much appreciate but sadly was for nothing since i can't finish the game anymore. AGAIN some good wasted money. <edited> ...it serves no purpous to pay for them look at that game ? perfect example.

persoiranian
02-05-2010, 01:48 PM
you mean the fix is not working for you?

Gniarf
02-06-2010, 05:35 PM
I'm not sure to understand but anyway is there a patch for this game ...i guess if you didn't point it out it's because there are none ??? There is no OFFICIAL patch, but I release one in this thread (http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthread.php?t=11149&page=2), which is a sticky.

snoopyxi33
02-08-2010, 02:47 PM
Please let me know how to get money thru hex editing planet alcatraz save games.

Thanks a lot in advance

Gniarf
02-08-2010, 05:28 PM
Please let me know how to get money thru hex editing planet alcatraz save games.Letting you know=letting you find it by yourself. At least I don't know how to edit PA saves and get them to work afterwards

But if that's money that you want:
1-Go to offset 0xEC4C8 in PlanetAlcatraz.exe.
2.1-There, replace 0x88 by 0x80.
2.2-If the offsets are different in your exe, then replace "8BB00000008B0001882C1D0000393528" by "8BB00000008B0001802C1D0000393528"
3-Save
4-Launch the game
5-Buy OR sell anything
6-Laugh
PATCH
7-save your game
8-restore the original exe (apparently it crashes if you play too much with the Lotsa¥€$ mod)

For my self-conscience:
-Yes I could have done it more cleanly
-No the goal is not to boast about a single byte patch (though at least it spares me spending hours telling lost script kiddies what to do).
-I just wasn't thorough enough during the test phase and I'm too lazy to work on another fix for a game I no longer play.

snoopyxi33
02-09-2010, 07:10 AM
GR8 man..

It works. I got 600 million now. I think its enuff
I now will replace the orig exe and enjoy the game.

Thanks

ramin.ete
10-10-2015, 09:12 AM
guyz just use cheat engine for hack the money ... i did it