PDA

View Full Version : Ascension to the Throne - Valkyrie. Trolls!!!

Lexy
01-12-2010, 03:42 PM
Hi
Can anyone tell me how do i get past the trolls in the east side of the castle...cuz i have to pick up the three plants for the shaman, but the trolls tell me "yours are not human. yours have nothing to do on troll's land".
Pls help me. I'm stuck

Lexy
01-22-2010, 12:05 PM
well...i've figured that out, but now i'm stuck again in Oganthar. I have to go to the city of Ahaz( I think) but I have no more army left after i fought Slag and the others. and the way to Ahaz is full of enemies which i can't pass by without a fight, and naturally, without any army, i'll lose. is there anywhere i can get some soldiers? plssss. what about those trapped in cages? can i free them somehow?

arcainic
02-22-2010, 12:13 AM
emmm.... if your fenrir is lvl 10 (ie with nearly 200 hp), and your enya has 200+ hp, put them on the front row to tank some of the damage. you shouldn't be losing more than 1 or 2 units in these fights 0.0. Sometimes it's about casting haste so your hobgoblins or orc archers gets to first strike enemy casters/archer units. I had trouble keeping gerald alive at that point 0.0.... Now i have problem getting across gundar's castle, the one where you had 3 bears to contest, can't keep gerald alive at all!

Lexy
03-08-2010, 08:38 PM
well...i got past those...and i am now at the quest Ship. i'm in oganthar, i have activated all the portals, so i can easy teleport myself through, but i can't find anymore soldiers(all the barracks are empty) , so i don't know what to do. the monsters prepared an ambush, and i can't get past it. i fought 2 battles, but after the second i was left only with eneya and Alexander. and immediately after that i comes the 3rd battle, and i don;t have the canche to to anything.... i saved my game before the ambush...does anyone know how i can get more army before i go into this crazy battle? pls help. thanks

Lexy
03-19-2010, 06:45 PM
i did that too...to get more soldiers..that if you have authority, you can stay in the tavern a few times of 12 hours, and more sondiers will be trained in the barracks.
my problem now is where do i find the konungs Hertwig wants...

Lexy
04-11-2010, 05:53 PM
now i need a lot more soldiers...but i don't have enough authority, and i can't find any more small armies to fight.. i'm with Alexander again and we need to get ro Warland or something like this.....and there are a lot of undead...