PDA

View Full Version : i'm amazed but help me!

infirebaptize
01-11-2010, 12:19 PM
came cross TOW2 demo last night, downloaded and played! what a jaw dropping! i loved it. I struggled however and couldn't pick up weapons off dead bodies! It asked me to pick up a weapon by a burning truck to blow up a tank but i couldn't pick it up! i struggled with making the solider maintain his position after he reached his destination but he wouldn't stop, he would continue moving toward the tank and end up dead!!

Sneaksie
01-11-2010, 01:10 PM
You can pick up the bazooka manually if your soldier doesn't do this himself. Walk near the burning truck and open pickup window (look for two tiny buttons just higher than main info panel, right one is game log and left one is inventory).
If you want a soldier to maintain his position, use the Hold mode (left-click the button with soldier figure). You can also right-click this and fire mode buttons to choose varios firing and moving modes.

GF_Mastiff
02-17-2010, 12:01 PM
whats your computer specs? So you know the CPU is not only calculating your movements it's also calculating other physics and graphics and troop unit movements and trying to keep up.

If you have a slow CPU it's going to be a-bit sluggish for your response.
For some reason the game doesn't give you priority.

Destraex
11-06-2010, 12:29 AM
I wonder whether prioritising the process in task manager would help.