PDA

View Full Version : pick a lock... what i'm doing wrong???

verybadvirus
01-07-2010, 04:20 AM
Hello!!!

I've been playing PA for several days (my Boar is in northern city)... but i noticed that i haven't pick my first lock yet. When I try yo pick a lock Boar always says: "I have any lockpicls that i will pick this lock" or "i'm not skilled enough to pick this lock". I have two sets of bennigner lockpicks in my inventory, and my picklocking skill is about 35. (i think that to pick a lock at the beginning of the game i don't need a suberb skill...)
Then... What i'm doing wrong??? I don't know if i have to "equip" the lockpicks, but I don't know how... :confused::confused::confused: if someone knows HOW TO PICK A LOCK and the skills needed for each level of security, i will be pleased.

Thanks!!!

sgao
01-09-2010, 08:47 PM
i cant remember what my thief skill was at, but i think at around 100 skill points you can buy a pro lockpick. You don't need to equip it, just keep it in your inventory. maybe round 200 thief skill points you can buy universal lockpick and you can pick any lock. Some locks you cant open unless you find the key for that lock. for example "bank room key" will open the door to the bank room.

sgao
01-09-2010, 08:53 PM
having thief skill is very fast way to level up, if you steal something worth 50,000 coins, it will give you 50,000 exp.

verybadvirus
01-31-2010, 07:01 AM
Thanks for ypur help sgao!!! I think i must restart my game, to do it right...