PDA

View Full Version : HELP: Voodoo Extreme Best PC Game of 2009 Voting

GOZR
01-04-2010, 05:34 PM
Guys lets help DCS Black-Shark, we need a Sim to win this one !!..

The top game (or games if scores were close) from each genre have been been added. Which game owned 2009? Vote now! The poll will remain open until end of day Thursday, January 7, 2010, and all award winners will be announced on Friday, January 8, 2010.

Thanks for your effort and participation .. lets win!!

http://ve3d.ign.com/articles/features/52220/Voodoo-Extreme-Best-PC-Game-of-2009-Voting

Lucas_From_Hell
01-04-2010, 05:41 PM
Guys, go easy with this one. We don't need help - we know our sim is the best of this list, and the best in modern aviation. BUT... You can't force people from other places to vote on it. So please, let's stop with this 'campaign' to advertise it and everything else. Flight simulator IS a strong market, despiste what some bubble-headed folks say, and will reinforce its position this year with all the coming titles. Begging for help isn't quite suitable in this case, so lets please let the advertisement on only for the DCS community instead.

Plus... We're already winning, anyway... :mrgreen:

13th Hsqn Protos
01-04-2010, 05:51 PM
S~!

I am with you Gozr - just cause Lucas is against you :-P

..... also check pms if you still have any badges left.

GOZR
01-04-2010, 06:40 PM
LOL.. Thx

Check PM Protos

AdMan
01-04-2010, 07:33 PM
voted Dragon Age Origins

tagTaken2
01-04-2010, 09:21 PM
Flight simulator IS a strong market, despiste what some bubble-headed folks say, and will reinforce its position this year with all the coming titles. Begging for help isn't quite suitable in this case, so lets please let the advertisement on only for the DCS community instead.

Not sure how you know that flight simulation is so strong? Do you have accurate sales figures or inside information you are able to divulge, please?
FS market seems to me so fragile that there is an obvious crossover b/w sims because there are so few of them- hence advertising on other forums.
Plus, if BS wins we may get an A-10 video! :)

zakkandrachoff
01-04-2010, 11:21 PM
ArmA2?ยก

IceFire
01-05-2010, 02:08 AM
Not sure how you know that flight simulation is so strong? Do you have accurate sales figures or inside information you are able to divulge, please?
FS market seems to me so fragile that there is an obvious crossover b/w sims because there are so few of them- hence advertising on other forums.
Plus, if BS wins we may get an A-10 video! :)

I think it's strong in devotion if not outright sales numbers. The fact that Saitek and CH are still selling the peripherals (Logitech even came out with a new one) and coming out with new models also speaks to the fact that there is still a market out there... it may be an older more traditional market but those people actually have the money and want to shell it out for such things.

The way I see it... for the foreseeable future PC flight sims will continue to trickle out a few every several years and that is often enough as the games build loyal followings and tend to be replayable almost infinitely.

BTW: I voted and while I've had a totally crappy day it did bring a smile to my face to see DCS at the top there. Go Black Shark! :)

GOZR
01-05-2010, 06:34 AM
IceFire.

BTW: I voted and while I've had a totally crappy day it did bring a smile to my face to see DCS at the top there. Go Black Shark!

You are right .. and i hope you'll get a better day tomorrow for sure.. Nice to see you here ;)

Lucas_From_Hell
01-05-2010, 08:26 AM
Let aside the discussion, time for some numbers:

DCS: Black Shark - 1434
Killing Floor - 1198

No comment required :mrgreen:

13th Hsqn Protos
01-05-2010, 12:11 PM
Funny how that didn't stop you before :rolleyes:

GF_Mastiff
01-06-2010, 08:23 PM
just so GoZR knows; thanks for posting, if you didn't go to each Flight sim site we would not know to vote, cause a lot of peops don't read everything.