PDA

View Full Version : Controller

funnnyfarm
12-30-2009, 09:57 PM
4x4: Hummer is a C:grin::grin:L simulation program.First a little knolage of my system,Motherboad is;Gigabyte GA-MA78G-DS3H , Graph card is ;NVIDIA GeForce 9800 GT , Processor is :2.50 gigahertz AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core , and I have 2000 MB of Memory ,OP is Windows 7 Home Premium (build 7600). I have a Microsoft Sidewinder Pecision Racing Wheel ,Ive tryed about everything to get it to work , also 4 other controllers but nothing . Anybody have any ideas? Thank You funnnyfarm :confused:

Vikerness
12-31-2009, 03:27 AM
Well it worked fine on my old FormulaForceGP but i was also wondering if it supports the clutch and shifter of the G25, if anyone knows?

funnnyfarm
01-01-2010, 05:08 PM
Well it worked fine on my old FormulaForceGP but i was also wondering if it supports the clutch and shifter of the G25, if anyone knows?

I hope your last year was great but next year even better! When you first ran this program set up and as you went through the set up and got to controls . Was the"Wheel Default" button lite so you can click on it? Mine is not. And when you go to the "Advanced" tab all 4 of lenar bars say on the left "Not in ues" and don't do anything.I think my next step is to up date the driver of my controler wheel. Thank You funnnyfarm:grin: