PDA

View Full Version : Ascension to the Throne - Valkyrie, stuck at Nomun-Tor battle

Masterfury
12-30-2009, 11:57 AM
Well since I love the first ATT I ofc had to get myself the new one, but I have encountered a problem.

I pretty much killed the occupants of the Castle before I should.

Before I met up with my Master and the Khan to go to the castle, I instead went to the castle and killed Jarg and his crew (with the hero alone) and I think it was supposed to be impossible to do this, but as I am a mage it was quite easy. Now when I killed them, nothing happened really. I could move throughout the castle and the units that were standing there with the flags did not disappear.

After that, I went to the Master, did the quest and killed the units with my Master, Fenrir and the Khans help.

Then I tried to do the quest that was given to me by the Nomun-Tor's "Jarg's Fall" and I could not do it.

I convinced everyone of the warriors to follow me and took the units into my army but now I am unable to talk to the Nomun-Tor leader. If I disband any of my units I can talk to him and he tells me to get that type of unit that I disbanded, but after I got all the units I am supposed to have I cant talk to him.

If I try to attack the castle, I get the same stuff that happened the first time
my char goes "oh why did I go to (a) reinforce(ed) castle" and I am stuck with fighting by myself once again, even tho I win, nothing happens. I cant progress trough the castle, nor anything else.

My last save is ages behind me (14 levels) so I hope I dont have to go all the way back there.

Also I wondered if there is any way to get back to Hertwigs castle, as I have the medicine I needed to cure him but I cant seem to get back there.

Thanks for any assistance.
-MF

Masterfury
01-02-2010, 06:33 PM
Never mind, I had to restart.

Krad
08-17-2010, 10:02 PM
i need to bump this topic,
i have the exact same problem
(only difference is: i didn't try soloing that castle)

i think i did it like the game wants me too.
came back with my magical ship ->
let my old master take me to the khan ->
dropped all troops, and started the battle with the khan and master
(here the khan died right before the battle ended) ->

now i gathered all troops
20x range
4x melee
1x mage
[i cannot remember those names]

now that guy won't order the ambush on the castle.

the solution is to "restart"?
restart in the meaning of a complete new save game?
or simply going back in savegames?

i cannot see what i did wrong this time,
i already tried going back a bit (before i started to recruit those 3 new units)
but i don't know what i would have to change, so this wouldn't happen again.

maybe the khan shouldn't die?
maybe it's because i recruited some of the melee units before i fought with the khan and my master?

hope anyone can help

edit:
this might be a bit OT but:
but as I am a mage it was quite easy
how is that possible?
as said i'm just as far in the storyline but i have yet to see an attack spell,
i only found "fireball" but nothing that would work for a mage, like tripple fireball, lightning, or that meteor swarm thingy
are such spells even in the game?

Killer
08-16-2011, 06:07 PM
I am stuck at the same place. That moron does not order the attack. Any help?

David Xels
09-05-2011, 03:49 AM
But me? When i install the game the first or the second .... when i run it for the first time it works then it wont even load and i dunno what to do any suggestions what should i do?