PDA

View Full Version : Ascension to the Throne, Valkyrie

cosmicsilva
12-28-2009, 11:55 AM
hey, i recently start playing this game and i love it, but now im 'stuck' i need to kill samuel but i cant find the fifth peace of freya's armor, anyone can help me? cumpz

Quellist
12-28-2009, 11:20 PM
It is in a chest at the "skulls" (on the map) above Nomun-Tor's castle.

sahansah2007
12-29-2009, 07:54 AM
Where Can I find the sixth part?

Quellist
12-29-2009, 01:13 PM
Seems I was a bit hasty in my answer, you get the fifth from Hertwig when you give him soldiers.

The sixth should be in a chest in Nomun-Tor's castle and the seventh at the skulls.

sahansah2007
12-30-2009, 05:21 AM
Thanx a lot man...

Can U pls tell me is there a way to go to HERTWIG's Castle... The path seems blocked.. I have completed the game but still cant find a way to get past the door. Oh by the way I have also completed all the mission from HERTWIG...

silver blade
12-30-2009, 02:28 PM
can any 1 plz help with the army composition in order to defeat jarg

Quellist
12-30-2009, 05:19 PM
Thanx a lot man...

Can U pls tell me is there a way to go to HERTWIG's Castle... The path seems blocked.. I have completed the game but still cant find a way to get past the door. Oh by the way I have also completed all the mission from HERTWIG...

yw. I don't think that area is a part of the story of this game, left out for some reason or other. There is a way to get in, but it requires that you have enemies left on the path to the locked door in that area. If you move into the enemy in the 3-d world, but choose not to attack you can get bumped up on the mountain on the left side and run past the locked door. Be as close to the mountain as possible and have your back towards it.

Quellist
12-30-2009, 06:13 PM

Not really no, I had the three new unit types you need to collect just before you can attack the castle and some of those elite/veteran dwarfs, but they (the dwards) died pretty quickly. I placed my troops so that I was sure that Nomun-Tor was in the second line, unsure how much that helped though since he disappears after the first battle no matter what.

hellboy19
01-03-2010, 07:21 AM
can anyone tell me what units do you need for hertwig to get past the gate?

josef1987
01-05-2010, 03:47 PM
can anyone tell me what units do you need for hertwig to get past the gate?
some ogers(they are next to the blocked gate to hertwigs castle) and some konungs (the are next to the village Giantville)and tangards
and no you wont get past the gate just get the fifth piece of armour.

monkey123
02-03-2010, 05:45 PM
Where is Hertwig - I asked the priest in Giantville but I think he said he died?

arcainic
02-22-2010, 12:17 AM
Is there any particular reasons to keep gerald alive? (fenrir tends to randomly lvl up, so that's useful) But even with stone skin amulet gerald tends to be 1 hitted by enemy shooters and casters. (is he going to be perpetually stuck at lvl 6 or going to get better, should i just kill him off?)

is fenrir useful?

is gerald useful?

csi.gamer
03-07-2010, 03:13 PM
Rafeal comes with a idea of setting up a magic barrier and has just joined my army.
What i am i supposed to do next ?
I went to the tower defeated those malefic's,wandered the entire map.
When i try to go to the location marked on the map,i end up getting spotted by jarg.
And its so hard for me to kill him and his units, i lose my entire army
need help plz:(:(:(

csi.gamer
03-09-2010, 12:38 PM
Never mind i got thro....
I could not see those two chicks(virago's) hiding near the tree:eek::-)

doninoz
03-12-2010, 02:35 AM
hey, i recently start playing this game and i love it, but now im 'stuck' i need to kill samuel but i cant find the fifth peace of freya's armor, anyone can help me? cumpz

1st - From your master
2nd - From Khan
3rd - Gunner
4th - Norman Tor
5th - I'm still looking for that!
6th - From the Tower of Skulls
7th - From Ulrich
8th - From the Blacksmith at Warlands

Also for a good cheat go here...

http://atthrone.blogspot.com/

doninoz
03-12-2010, 02:37 AM
Thanx a lot man...

If you go to Ulrich's Castle But keep to the extreme right...always trying to go up the mountain, you will eventually move over the tops of the mountains and can go to Hertwig's Castle and to Leprose. You can also go to Warlands from here.

Heaps of hints and a fantastic .SAV file that you can edit within the game to increase your powers! Best site for help I've seen!

omkar
12-12-2011, 04:38 AM
please release the next part of this game now...... both the games valkyrie and 1part is ossom i want the next part i played this games 10 times

adiragnam
06-12-2012, 08:52 AM
the ending to both games showed rafael escaping from samael through the portal along with eneya and then alexander following them. =Has any1 heard of news of a sequel seeing as they seemed to have planned for one. Or maybe its the market that kills games off without a chance if the graphics aint surreal without even giving gameplay a chance

adiragnam
06-12-2012, 08:54 AM
and can we hire olog shahs??? my army is woefully short on magic attacks?? and also is a magic build practical for eneya?? will she be as scary as alexander in the first game towards the end or is she support at best??

adiragnam
12-21-2012, 06:55 AM
@hellboy19: u need 3 units each for the 3 classes

adiragnam
12-21-2012, 06:56 AM
Is there any particular reasons to keep gerald alive? (fenrir tends to randomly lvl up, so that's useful) But even with stone skin amulet gerald tends to be 1 hitted by enemy shooters and casters. (is he going to be perpetually stuck at lvl 6 or going to get better, should i just kill him off?)

is fenrir useful?

is gerald useful?

nope
jus waste of authority after the first few battles. best to use numbers to finish battles till u get to khan''s castle

adiragnam
12-21-2012, 06:57 AM

plus u get a better armor than that. i think the name is queen's battle armor. u get it wen u beat the dragon

adiragnam
12-21-2012, 07:00 AM

use 3 grps of zaghons and 2 grps of togurghars in the frontline. i gt thru pretty easily. use scapegoat spell and its a breeze. actually the whole game is easy once u gt scapegoat and l8r resurrctn. jus put scapegoat on urself if u cn take it or on some fodder grps

adiragnam
12-21-2012, 07:01 AM
hes rite next to the priest in giantville

adiragnam
12-21-2012, 07:03 AM
1st - From your master
2nd - From Khan
3rd - Gunner
4th - Norman Tor
5th - I'm still looking for that!
6th - From the Tower of Skulls
7th - From Ulrich
8th - From the Blacksmith at Warlands

Also for a good cheat go here...

the fifth is frm hertwig. u need to heal him first and then give him an army of 3 ogres, konungs and tangars. u need to finish freya's armor if u wanna unite annaroth. its only then that the warlord in warland submits to u. gives u a dcent authority boost.