PDA

View Full Version : Full Patch 1.16.4

UnknownMan
12-27-2009, 04:36 PM
Thats not possible to finish this patch? I wait since august for the Patch, is that canceled now, or whats happen?

[SOE]No.Mam
12-27-2009, 11:28 PM
http://www.digitalmindsoft.eu/forums/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=4687&start=240#p71551

[SOE]No.Mam
02-09-2010, 10:32 AM
come on guys, pls give us some informations about "final patch 1.16.4".
we wait since 6 months and nothing happens. neither DMS nor BestWay have any informations about "state of affairs".
in multiplayer we have 4 !!! different versions at time.

ive played ALL games from this series (SHoWWII, SHoWWII: Silent Heroes, Faces of War, Outfront A1, Men of War, MoW: Red Tide) and always the same patch-politics. realy, thats enormously annoying. :evil:

BolliBomber
02-09-2010, 07:33 PM
Yes this is a mess. I suspected it after the first patch and that's not fair to the buyer who support the game all the time.

Dont be like other devs. Come on. Support us. Give us one fullpatch for all players over the world!

SpeedWolf
02-19-2010, 03:21 AM
i agree is bin a long time waiting for a full patch and not getting any news about it.

many people who buy this game on steam have a hard time install 1.16.4 and the people who don't use steam have no problem to install like myself i have a DVD copy not a download version from steam.

and many gamer are using xfire.

but xfire don't support outfront the only way to make xfire work is to re-name outfront_mp.exe to mow_mp.exe for it to work.

but is unlikely people who buy this game will take the time to find out how to do all of this specially people who are not to good in computer.

annoying is just a polite way of saying it.:grin:

BolliBomber
02-22-2010, 07:18 AM
Someone on our community said the work was canceled. Is there any official confirmation that the work on the patch will not be continued ?

Zeke Wolff
02-22-2010, 09:25 AM
Nothing has been said officially so I would suggest that until you hear it from an official announcemt, that you simply disregard it as a rumour.

//Zeke, Moderator.

[SOE]No.Mam
02-22-2010, 09:48 AM
next rumour: BestWay work for final patch since 6 months
next rumour: BestWay have massive problems adding copy protections
next rumour: BestWay will release patch after orthotox x-mas 2009

only rumours - and no official statements from ALL sides (Bestway, 1C...)

sry... but i have paid 49€ for this game & and i got a game with missing parts (japan, ranked games...) :confused:

Zeke Wolff
02-22-2010, 01:15 PM
Yes I know, and believe me, I too want to see the 1.16.4 SP/MP patch - I´ve also paid full price for my copy of MoW and yes, it did say that the japanese were going to be added in a patch but what can we do except to wait?

As far as there hasn´t been an official statement that the patch wont ever be released, everything else must be considered as rumours.

//Zeke, Moderator.

UnknownMan
03-06-2010, 01:45 PM
Never alive *** like this! really! 1C is a joke! The Full Patch will never come!

SpeedWolf
03-06-2010, 08:32 PM
Never alive *** like this! really! 1C is a joke! The Full Patch will never come!

is bin a long time and we all wait for some type of news but nothing so far.

and a new men of war game is coming is funny.

because when they announce the next men of war game is was under the name A4 the first thing that come to my head for the name was (MEN WAITING FOR FULL PATCH).:grin:

Korsakov829
03-06-2010, 10:21 PM
Might as well make a mod named 1.16.4 and put stuff the patch is supposed to have in it.