PDA

View Full Version : Lag/Hickups in my IL-2 1946 track recordings. Why?

kimosabi
12-26-2009, 12:37 PM
Salute simmers and devs.

I have some issues on my track recordings(.ntrk) and it seems like some sort of "lag" or hickups on the recording, after the recording has been done, while I'm enjoying my coffee watching them afterwards.

Explanation: Let's say that I make a left turn. The airplane follows that turn for the most part then all of a sudden the plane looks to be getting out of shape and continues away from the turn, still rotating out of shape, and then suddenly it snaps back into position and into shape and follows my heading. Like a delay or something.

This can happen 3-20 times within a 15min recording. It looks like the recording loses track, or floats away, for a second or two and then suddenly "wakes up" and positions the plane in the correct spot again.

I don't believe that my rig is too slow but for preference purposes here are my specs:

Q9550 CPU
4850x2 videocard
2x2GB 1066mHz RAM
P45-UD3P Motherboard
TX750 PSU
Vista x64 OS
2x500GB Samsung F1's (OS on C:, everything else on D:)

Note that everything else works fine, gameplay etc. runs like a charm. All my Fraps recordings works excellent.

Any ideas fellas?

Wolkenbeisser
12-30-2009, 02:38 PM
I have the same problem too.

Interesting is, that if I record an online game, my own plane (me, the host who records the track) shows these problems, not the participants...

And yes I do .ntrk's (not .trk's)

Strange thing. Maybe since 4.09M?