PDA

View Full Version : How can I turn on unlimited ammo?

Nikitns
12-23-2009, 01:47 PM
I've tried with trainers, either they don't work or they make mortars fire 120 rounds per second. - And there are many fake trainers which are simple viruses.

I hate the ammo system in this Men of War (red tide). A normal infantryman got waaaay to little ammunition. This is very clear in "company of heroes: mission 1" part of the game. It's ******* ridiculous to have to resupply over 6 squads of 8 infantrymen.

Imo, the system is totally idiotic. Grenades should be in limited number, and so should tank ammunition. However not infantry ammunition (or at the least, an infantryman should have huge quantities of ammo).

So how can I mod in unlimited ammunition in this game? Please help.

Blackriot
12-23-2009, 07:48 PM
Well most missions take place behind enemy lines anyways so the lack of ammo is understandable, besides how much ammo do you think the soviets had for every soldier during the early days of the war when supply lines were either destroyed or overrun?

Nikitns
12-24-2009, 12:28 AM
And what did the soldiers do when they were out of ammo? they went and found some new ammo. You have 2 find your own ammo manually in this game. While it may be a non-issue in stealth missions, it is a very, very real issue in missions where you have control of 56 soldiers and each soldier got a piss poor amount of ammunition.

If anything they should've doubled MG'ers ammo from men of war level, and increased smg'ers and rifleers ammo by 50%.

Instead they decreased it...

Anyway, does anyone know how I increase or make ammunition unlimited? I'm not good with modding...

kane1
12-25-2009, 08:14 AM
Depending on how much time you want to put into it, you can use the Gem Editor to change stuff then put the changes into a saved game.

Here's a link and a vid.

http://www.cheathappens.com/show_board2.asp?headID=91496&titleID=14920

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20ZK53lQ_hU

Korsakov829
12-25-2009, 04:38 PM
And what did the soldiers do when they were out of ammo?

They charged in with knives, bayonets, bare hands..or they grabbed a gun off of a soldier.