PDA

View Full Version : Merry Christmas Oleg, Ilya, rest of SOW dev team and Team D n Happy New Year

hiro
12-22-2009, 12:40 AM
I'm going to see the fam for Christmas and won't get to throw this up on Christmas day, so I'm giving it to you early.

I appreciate all the work put into IL-2, and for the enjoyment of many.
And for defining a standard in the flight sim realm. That is very, very difficult, but you guys pulled it off. And looks like you're going to raise the bar.

And for keeping the community in the loop and dealing with us, its like raising kids LOL.

For expanding IL-2 and SOW, and keeping it updated. So it will make our gaming experiences easier with allowing additions of extra I/O, video cards, OS' etc . . .

Also for the efforts of Team D, doing their work for the fun of the game and to make it better.

Also thank you guys in the community for the great discussions and funny things and all the ideas you've had. You've helped me expand my knowledge of WW 2 stuff and planes.

Thanks for the modding community, for seeing the unity of the game and working to that end. And of course, for all the interesting, useful, gotta have it, whoa that's glitch, where's the email address of . . . and for the nice try but work in progress features.

And one for the Ubizoo crew (I'm banned over there so). They'll have to here and see this but many have dual accounts.

Lots of fluff but I love the gems found and of the wealth of info regarding specifics to IL-2 and the planes in the game.
HL community props, yeah I'll be back soon so you can have an extra target to chase around :)

And anyone else who made a uber / or semi uber contribution . . .

Last thanks to God for making everything happen and blessings in my own life. And for the talents of everyone involved and successfully coming together to make an uber game.

Cya after the holidays.

nearmiss
12-22-2009, 01:31 AM
You're just a sweetheart hiro. I can't imagine anyone over at Ubizoo banning you.

Hopefully, we do a better job here. Myself, I hate to ban anyone for anything. We all have off days don't we?

Merry Christmas, and your posting should be appreciated by everyone.

Viking
12-22-2009, 04:37 PM
Happy midvinterblot to you all! And the last new year without SoW. Historical!

Banned on UBI? Are you kidding! Been ther seen that how many times? Its like a badge of honour

Regards

Viking

aka Mastermariner etc. etc. etc.