PDA

View Full Version : hding a body

hipshot
12-13-2009, 02:20 PM
I'm new to this game, and despite several attempts I cant figure how to hide a body?
The hand does not pop upp on screen to alow that?
also despite being careful with placement it seems the body count gets way high way too quick and I end up with 3 guys to complete a misssion when can I read on how to heal guys ? Or is their a replacement pool?
I know these are noobie questions --- so no flames please. I am searching forums again for further info. I have a print out of much of the manual but not all of it.
Feel free to just point me to a page #.
Thanks in advance.

kane1
12-13-2009, 06:42 PM
This is what you do, click on your guy, then click on "use item" (the gears), then click on "take" (the hand), then click on the body. You use "Bandages" and "Med-kits" to heal. In some missions you get "Reinforcements".

hipshot
12-13-2009, 09:34 PM
Great so thats how u do it! LOL not that I get much further. this game is irrationally hard. Interesting but hard.

kane1
12-13-2009, 10:11 PM
Yea, this game really makes you think. One of the best WW2 RTS games out there though (in my opinion). Not to mention SHoWW2, and FOW. :)

KnightFandragon
12-20-2009, 02:45 AM
nice knowing how to hide bodies is definitly useful =D Shoulda visited this thread when I did Arsenal the other day. This game is kinda tricky, not really hard but sometimes your guys do really dopey things

Gary_P
05-31-2011, 01:06 PM
Also and I just learned this. Click on the pic of the 2 gears in the lower right side of the screen, then right click and drag the Hand out to an empty space on your toolbar so you can use it whenever you like. ;)

Gary_P
01-24-2012, 05:46 PM
I may just search through the forums and start making small movies of how to do this stuff. Interesting after almost 8 years the game is still being played.