PDA

View Full Version : Trapped in Chapter 4

clintdavidk
12-12-2009, 05:38 AM
I don't know if this is a bug in the game or something, but I went into a room in Chapter 4 where the Germans shot some British guy in the head and took me prisoner. When I woke up there was another British guy in the cell next to mine talking to me, then the guards dragged me into another room where I had to beat one of them to death melee style with a rifle, then the rest of the guards attacked and I killed them all. But now I seem to be trapped in this building. I found lots of weapons, but there are no other enemies, and no exits. One steel door that I think leads outside has a switch, but I pulled it and nothing happened. Does anyone know what's going on?

AncientMariner
12-12-2009, 11:39 AM
You should be able walk back along the balcony opposite the one where you reclaimed your weapons and an artefact. You should find yourself near the prisoner you saw being beaten up. From there you should be able to make your way out. No levers required. If this is not the case, you have, indeed, found a bug. Try reloading from the last checkpoint.

By the way, the other prisoner you talked to is JRR Tolkien of "Lord of the Rings" fame