PDA

View Full Version : Something I'd LOVE to see from 1C.

Sheppard
12-10-2009, 04:59 PM
My introduction to 1C and its games came in the form of the IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey demo for my Xbox 360. I spent hours in simulator mode, and finally mastered flight and landing. It was a beautifully made game featuring impressive visuals.

I notice that 1C has made many other games in a Second World War setting - I was wondering if they'd ever set their sights on making simulators modeled after a more modern battlefield.

How about attack helicopters?

The AH-64D Apache with Longbow capability is the main attack helicopter of the U.S., English and Netherlands Army, and is widely regarded by experts to be the best attack helicopter in service today. The massive appeal of the aircraft has inspired the creation of many flight simulators featuring it throughout the 90s. For the sim community, those games are a little *too* old to be completely enjoyable by today's standards. Graphics and physics are outdated, and there's a large market waiting for the next great title.

There are many other popular attack helicopters in use by militaries around the world, like the American AH-1Z, the Russian Ka-50 Black Shark, the Russian Mi-24, etc. It could be a good game.