PDA

View Full Version : Princedom of Earth

Silvering
12-09-2009, 11:27 PM
How to get inside of the castle where prince is? Done the gatekeeper quest but cant get to prince. No1 is hostile inside the city, perhaps a bug?

pls help

Csimbi
12-10-2009, 07:51 AM
How to get inside of the castle where prince is? Done the gatekeeper quest but cant get to prince. No1 is hostile inside the city, perhaps a bug?

pls help

If you did not get the quest to heal the wife, you need to keep looking around the wall for another way in...

Silvering
12-10-2009, 09:27 AM
I did the heal the wife quest, and i got into the city, but i cant get into the area where the the prince and mage are :S

Csimbi
12-10-2009, 08:59 PM
I did the heal the wife quest, and i got into the city, but i cant get into the area where the the prince and mage are :S

When you walk towards the door, a dialog is supposed to trigger - Telle has a plan about getting in without bloodshed. Try walking away and then back to the door, but if it does not trigger, you might want to reload a saved game before you entered this map.

nishjm02
10-17-2010, 12:29 PM

Have u finished the other quests before u tried entering

If yes, send victor near the door and click on the door on the right when it give a gear symbol.