PDA

View Full Version : What is the last mission?

TheSpoon
12-08-2009, 12:10 AM
Pretty simple question really, I've been playing through and really enjoyed the game, however, I've just finished the mission where you arrive in the Romanian port by seaplane and then have to stop several key buildings being destroyed by saboteurs, with the final objective being to destroy the Giant plane that's landed on the football field.

Is this the last mission or is there one more afterwards? Once I completed it I was sent back to the main menu (no credits or anything) and the "Continue Campaign" button doesn't do anything when I click it.... was that the last one?

The reason I ask is because everywhere I look (even on 1C's site) says there are 23 missions in Red Tide and from my counting the one I have just finished is the 22nd.... plus this mission is in the campaign "Reclaiming the Black Sea" all by itself, thought it would be a bit strange not to include at least one more seen as the others all have at least 3 missions..... is there another?

Mack the Knife
12-08-2009, 12:53 AM
Into the Liar of the Kriegsmarine is the only mission in that campaign.

TheSpoon
12-08-2009, 12:56 AM
Thanks for the response.

Oh Well, will have to wait until the next one now... or give it a few months until I forget what my tactics were for the missions and give it a replay... I'm still hungering for more!

Korsakov829
12-08-2009, 03:32 AM
There are sure to be patches for Red Tide, so they may add more missions or "Bonus Missions". I do hope they add more though.

Mack the Knife
12-08-2009, 11:12 PM
There are sure to be patches for Red Tide
i hope so but i'd like to hear it from someone "in authority". there's not much activity on this forum which indicates to me that not many people are playing the game. the MoW forum wasn't that busy compared to other game forums i've been on but it was much busier than this one. are there lots of game issues that would warrant a patch? i'm not having any...but you may be right as i was totally surprised they put out demo for this one...we'll see

Korsakov829
12-09-2009, 03:21 AM
There are a few glitches. Some of the AI is a little glitchy, some troops start out with no ammo, just minor stuff.