PDA

View Full Version : Majesty 2 development team

Vilk
12-07-2009, 09:54 PM
I read Majesty 2 development team is an in house team in 1C and develop and is developing Majesty 2.

And what we get from this team? Patch after patch the game become more and more closed to modding up to last patch to forbid any mod through a code control and crypted files (is crypting legal in Russia?)

I wanted let you know that I loved King's bounty but how it goes with Majesty 2 I'm not even close to ever buy any expansion or follow up or any game from you. I know I won't hurt your sells but you are getting an anti fan with your attitude with Majesty 2 game. Just one... perhaps.

Sneaksie
12-08-2009, 06:51 AM
Actually, a different team made Kings Bounty.
Don't worry about Majesty 2 becoming un-moddable, mods will be handled using editor (coming soon) ;)

Elwin
12-08-2009, 09:31 AM
Kings bounty is Katauri game

szebus
12-08-2009, 08:03 PM
Why I have a feeling that 1C ino-co just tested GEM engine 3 making Majesty 2. I may be wrong, won't say I won't, but testing GEM engine 3 with making Majesty 2 is a great opportunity to know how this engine can be used for further development because this one has no high PC requirements and is a really capable of more than it seems. :rolleyes: