PDA

View Full Version : Software Issues

Freak Of Nature
12-07-2009, 12:37 PM
This is the place to discuss problems concerning software.

USA Trucker
12-10-2009, 06:29 PM
I have just updated my computer to Windows 7 (64bit). Does anyone have any kind of issues with this that I need to know about before I purchase RNR in January??

bjorn324
12-10-2009, 06:48 PM
I think you also can learn a lot from the forums of other games like GTA IV.

USA Trucker
12-10-2009, 07:22 PM
I think you also can learn a lot from the forums of other games like GTA IV.

It would be nice if you quoted, or ref. to what, or whom you are talking about. Otherwise this sound like riff-raff.

Toroges
12-11-2009, 07:00 AM
i have also running windows 7 64bit and have no problems with the game

chosenvessel33
03-02-2010, 06:00 PM
I just purchased the Russian version, n i am having a couple problems installing the BIN files. Could anyone give me any input as to what I should be doing?

If you download from 1C, you must have experience with installing BIN files. Use yuPlay for a much easier interface. U can use your bank or credit card. It uses the websites downloader to download, and creates much more ease. As soon as the file downloads, it installs onto your computer. It costs 17 bucks plus tax.

Se7en
05-14-2010, 11:12 AM
Can someone who has Windows 7 and bought R'n'R English version, tell me can you now save the game. I'm currently on XP and planning to move to 7 that's why i'm asking. Because I heard russian version CAN save on XP and cannot on Vista/7?

:arrow: Se7en

Sneaksie
05-14-2010, 11:22 AM
The Russian version CAN save games on any supported OS. Who do you think we are?
If you've played pirated version that couldn't save a game on Vista or 7 doesn't mean that legal one can't.

Se7en
05-14-2010, 11:31 AM
Damn man i bought the Russian and the English one. I DO NOT pirate games. I never tried to install RU version on Vista/7. That's what im asking. I saw alot of complaints about russian version that cant save on Vista/7. And i saw people on YT that have cr*cked versions of the game and can't save, and can't buy office branches, and I can both but on xp. I have an friedns on other forum (3dartpol forum) and he has the RU version also, and cant save on vista/7 too!
Who do you think we are?
There isnt any need to yell. Did I say in my post above that i have an illegal verison of the game? No i did not!

Se7en

USA Trucker
05-14-2010, 11:52 AM
Damn man i bought the Russian and the English one. I DO NOT pirate games. I never tried to install RU version on Vista/7. That's what im asking. I saw alot of complaints about russian version that cant save on Vista/7. And i saw people on YT that have cr*cked versions of the game and can't save, and can't buy office branches, and I can both but on xp. I have an friedns on other forum (3dartpol forum) and he has the RU version also, and cant save on vista/7 too!

There isnt any need to yell. Did I say in my post above that i have an illegal verison of the game? No i did not!

Se7en

Yes, I have Window7 Ultimate 64bit. I have about 40 saved RnR games now, so you shouldn't have a problem when you switch over. Also, I have seen many complaints about the save issue with regards to the Russian version. I can only assume that the Hotfix for the Russian game took care of that issue. It doesn't mean you pirated the game.:grin:

Se7en
05-14-2010, 11:55 AM
Yes, I have Window7 Ultimate 64bit. I have about 40 saved RnR games now, so you shouldn't have a problem when you switch over. Also, I have seen many complaints about the save issue with regards to the Russian version. I can only assume that the Hotfix for the Russian game took care of that issue. It doesn't mean you pirated the game.:grin:
Thank you for your understanding. Why would I pirate games, 7 yrs of development and the dev's have to feed their families. I always look it that way! So I can definitely save R'n'R EN version on Windows 7 :grin:

Edit: I once saw this sentence that should be a #1 rule for all who thinks of pirating any game:

"Think of piracy like this: You won big money on your lottery ticked, and on the way to cash your ticket someone steals it and you NEVER see it again" -FIGHT PIRACY!

USA Trucker
05-14-2010, 12:01 PM
Thank you for your understanding. Why would I pirate games, 7 yrs of development and the dev's have to feed their families. I always look it that way! So I can definitely save R'n'R EN version on Windows 7 :grin:

Some people are just a little to quick to insinuate that you are a thief, and when you try to explain yourself, and/or situation they don't even apologize for their error in judgment.

Se7en
05-14-2010, 12:03 PM
Some people are just a little to quick to insinuate that you are a thief, and when you try to explain yourself, and/or situation they don't even apologize for their error in judgment.
Unfortunately.... but i forgive Sneaksie. I understand him. You can't trust noone this days...