PDA

View Full Version : Campaigns/Missions & Other SPOILER Questions.

Freak Of Nature
12-01-2009, 04:59 PM
Ask all questions about campaign (story line, missions, secrets etc) here, or on the main forum Sticky Spoiler Alert by USA Trucker.

I'll start first :D

Since I'm playing Russian version I some problems understanding company management. I hired a driver, bought him a truck, but I don't see him driving on the map. Maybe I have to give him orders? but how? How to change places with hired drivers?

Maybe someone took the mission, where you have to save Pamela from bandits? I tried to run away from them, but they are shooting at me and my truck always explodes. How to finish this mission?

truckpol
12-01-2009, 10:29 PM
Please ask all questions considering storyline here :)
Maybe someone took the mission, where you have to save Pamela from bandits? I tried to run away from them, but they are shooting at me and my truck always explodes. How to finish this mission?

I have ended it. You must drive "zigzag" and maybe you end it ;-)
I had saved game and then loaded five times before I finished this mission.

Freak Of Nature
12-02-2009, 09:30 AM
Thanks for answer, but I overwrote the save already, so I'm not able to do that mission again, anyway I hear trhough radio, that those bandits were caught, and the girl is safe now :)

Nite-it are there any cheat codes for the game? Btw I didn't find where to put my music. my destination is C:/Program files/1c/RignRoll/Data/Fm I dind't find any folders with my user name, or folders named "MyRadios"

Nike-it
12-02-2009, 09:35 AM
Thanks for answer, but I overwrote the save already, so I'm not able to do that mission again, anyway I hear trhough radio, that those bandits were caught, and the girl is safe now :)

Nite-it are there any cheat codes for the game? Btw I didn't find where to put my music. my destination is C:/Program files/1c/RignRoll/Data/Fm I dind't find any folders with my user name, or folders named "MyRadios"

Do not know any cheats yet.
About music, I have to check this.

Link for the cheats (haven't tried them myself): http://translate.google.ru/translate?js=y&prev=_t&hl=ru&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.playground.ru%2Fcheats%2F40482% 2F&sl=ru&tl=en

Freak Of Nature
12-02-2009, 09:39 AM
Thanks.

Here people this is Gepard truck: http://cs1777.vkontakte.ru/u10831658/99013060/x_858ab0ed.jpg
http://cs1777.vkontakte.ru/u10831658/99013060/x_3af69b75.jpg
http://cs1777.vkontakte.ru/u10831658/99013060/x_2c404063.jpg
http://cs1777.vkontakte.ru/u10831658/99013060/x_49a16e3d.jpg

Nike-it
12-02-2009, 09:45 AM

Try this route: C:\Documents and Settings\user_name\My Documents\My Games\RigNRoll\profile_name\MyRadio

Freak Of Nature
12-02-2009, 09:59 AM
Try this route: C:\Documents and Settings\user_name\My Documents\My Games\RigNRoll\profile_name\MyRadio
Do you know where the save game files are? I'll try to put the music later. :)

bubblesjs
12-02-2009, 10:48 AM
Rig And Roll
Cheat mode:
Pause game play, enter one of the following codes, then resume the game to activate the corresponding cheat function.

Effect Code
Master code-slallcheats
Money and license-sllottery
All covered roads displayed on map-slroads
Full map-slmap
Refuel-slfillup
Return to road-slrecover
Repair damage-slrepair
Press [Ctrl] + 1, 2, 3, or 4 for turbo

taken from gamewinners.com
not sure if they work though.

Nike-it
12-02-2009, 12:46 PM
Do you know where the save game files are? I'll try to put the music later. :)

they are here: C:\Documents and Settings\user_name\My Documents\My Games\RigNRoll\profile_name\SinglePlayer\SavedGame s

drexit
12-02-2009, 01:22 PM
Guys. When in story mode I buy truck (in Nick trucking office) where I will be able to get in? Because I want park my old truck and drive my new truck.

Freak Of Nature
12-03-2009, 02:27 PM
drexit you can change your truck at office. Yesterday I bout white Clasic Xl 600HP, rest in peace argosy :) also I bought a new office in mojave :)

drexit
12-03-2009, 05:18 PM
OK thanks Im gonna try it. And in "Nick Trucking Office" may I also buy a office in next cities?

Freak Of Nature
12-03-2009, 08:39 PM
OK thanks Im gonna try it. And in "Nick Trucking Office" may I also buy a office in next cities?
yes you can ;) I also did that today. Now I have 3 offices: In Oxnard, Mojave and one more (Don't remember in witch city :D)

Ubaku
12-19-2009, 10:13 PM
I discovered some cool stuff while playing more today. In story mode you have $200,000 in the beginning to start your business and one truck. You can just drive around and look for adventures which I did.

As I was driving, I had people call me on the cb radio. One guy was asking anyone who is close to the intersection of I-197 and I-41 to come and help get a man to the hospital who was just in an accident. Some time later a guy asked me to deliver a tractor to Kettleman City for some extra money. Not from a warehouse, but from a local farm. This kind of stuff happens ALOT in the game.

Basically you are never bored. Something crazy is always happening and trucker Nick comes to the rescue. You have a choice to accept to help them or not when they talk to you. This is a real cool feature and makes the game a lot of fun in my opinion.

I will makes videos showing this off.

kennyb87
12-19-2009, 11:44 PM
I have noticed I get calls all the time and I always said Y so I pressed F3 and saw that I had about 4 jobs to do in about 1 hour needless to say I couldnt do them all and I had no earlier saves to reload

I have had this game since november and always just drove about the north side of the map. You can tell I don't follow the story ha ha

USA Trucker
05-04-2010, 12:44 AM
I have had this game since november and always just drove about the north side of the map. You can tell I don't follow the story ha ha

Actually I stayed away from Oxnard, and it's surrounding area too. This way I can accumulate some cash to upgrade my truck. Once you start traveling around Oxnard, the missions begin to kick in. I usually went southeast, or northeast.

I did this by experiment, and it seemed to work for me.

HDTrucker
05-06-2010, 08:52 PM
okay okay got that all done.....finally had to restart from a way earlier point now my next question is if i keep doing these missions is it going to end my game sooner then later what if i want to venture on like far away for awhile can we put them on hold or what???

USA Trucker
05-06-2010, 09:03 PM
okay okay got that all done.....finally had to restart from a way earlier point now my next question is if i keep doing these missions is it going to end my game sooner then later what if i want to venture on like far away for awhile can we put them on hold or what???

That is basically up to you. You don't have to do every single mission to complete the story line. Only the crucial ones. The program tells you the consequences of not accepting a mission. If it's vital, you'll know about it. I recommend a lot of save points in case you make a mistake. Name them in a manner easily remembered by you. Some missions offer a lot of time. These missions allow you time to do what you want in between, but keep your eye on the mission clock.

Dnkiwi
05-08-2010, 10:41 AM
can anyone tell me how i pass the whaleman mission part 2 as i can't find the trigger piont to end that mission

James
05-15-2010, 02:05 PM
Okay question for anyone in the sotry line - I got the call from Matthew, he is still alive. As I am running out to Mojave to meet with him I get a call from Crane and he tells me it is a set up, not to go. THe game then gives you a option to back out of meeting with Matthew.

I have a save game where I did this and one where I went ahead to meet with Matthew. As I approach the location to meet Matthew, A missle is fired at me and Matthew blocks it with his rig and gets blown up.

How does this affect the story? should I not go see Matthew and does that keep him alive or does he die anyway?

Comments or help is greatly appreciated!

USA Trucker
05-15-2010, 03:08 PM
Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of man?...... The shadow do! Sorry, I couldn't resist. :grin:

I don't have an answer for you as of yet, but those who have completed it may. This would also depend on what path they took. So, I'm sure you'll get a few different responses. There may also be more paths to choose from after this incident.

James
05-15-2010, 06:02 PM
Originally Posted by James
How do you find the gorge? I went down 108 and never found a road or anything? is it off 395?? Someone please help out a trucker?

Kibble
05-15-2010, 07:28 PM
i need help on the go to the gorge mission, i just drive down the canyon in the cheeath while the time goes out, i find no secret roads, and by the time the clock reaches 3, im about 2 miles away from the destination.:confused:

please help, i really like this game and i want to get the story out of my way so i can resume to trcuking around

James
05-15-2010, 11:50 PM
Kibble,

I found it, see teh screenshoot, it is just after you exit the last of the curves, take the opening and make a quick right after the trees, then follow the road down across the lake, then a hard left and continue up the path till you come to the opening with the trucks, make sure you save a couple of times. After the cut screen you will have to jump your truck over the gorge and when you land, then avoid the gas barrells and run through the cables to your right, then the cut screen takes over again.

Good Luck

http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/4370/rnr2010051513173310.png

HDTrucker
05-16-2010, 06:31 PM
okay i have a question after you beat the game can you still play it......free roam and still buy branches and everything else or is the game over???

James
05-16-2010, 10:05 PM
yes, and you still have mini missions or mini storylines

HDTrucker
05-16-2010, 10:52 PM
and what in the hell kinda rig is in that screen shot haha

Kibble
05-18-2010, 05:54 PM
okay i have a question after you beat the game can you still play it......free roam and still buy branches and everything else or is the game over???

you can still truck around, buy branches and free roam

massa
05-23-2010, 12:09 PM
can anyone tell me if the story just plays out as you deliver loads or do you have to do things in a certain way in order to activate parts of the story hope this question is not confusing:cool:

USA Trucker
05-23-2010, 01:32 PM
can anyone tell me if the story just plays out as you deliver loads or do you have to do things in a certain way in order to activate parts of the story hope this question is not confusing:cool:

Your question may be answered in Post #4,#6 & #9 in the "SPOILER ALERT" thread. Please ask story-line, and mission questions there as to not spoil it for others.

massa
05-23-2010, 03:19 PM
thanx:grin:

jonahmano
06-03-2010, 07:36 AM
I had to follow a truck from Santabarbara to somewhere North

But I didn't have a mission point and I did overtake him and thought useless and started toward south

After sometime I got bankrupt

And now I have to play the game from the beginning

pls tell me what should I have done at that point

That truck ended up in Atascadara

Should I have just followed the truck

Really what was that mission about?

USA Trucker
06-03-2010, 10:52 AM
@jonahmano,

This sounds like the "Race With Murdoc" mission. You're suppose to race, and beat him. Keep driving ahead of him until you get to the cut-scene. If you don't win he takes your truck, and the game is over (bankrupt). If you win Murdoc will give you some insight about Matt. See post #15 in this thread, watch the video, and let me know if this event is what you mean. I would also advise that you save your progress often so that you don't have too far to go if you mess up a particular mission. This will save you a lot of headaches.

Ronalien
06-06-2010, 10:24 AM
I didn't manage to go to the police in Oxnard as requested by the detective?
Can I still complete the story line?

USA Trucker
06-07-2010, 05:58 PM
I didn't manage to go to the police in Oxnard as requested by the detective?
Can I still complete the story line?

It's not vital, but could upset the sequence to the "Story-Line". I really can't say much after that because I completed it in sequence. This is why I recommend many save points. If you mess up, then you won't have too far to backtrack.

USA Driver
06-08-2010, 09:59 PM
Need help here. I'm attempting to do the Meet the Stranger mission. Going to the 60 Miles in Oxnard.

I finally got there, but I can't find the guy. Not sure if he told me to enter the place. But when I did, all I see is this option to view this newspaper, and exit.
Newspaper said something about evacuating the Orland warehouse.

USA Trucker
06-08-2010, 10:08 PM
Need help here. I'm attempting to do the Meet the Stranger mission. Going to the 60 Miles in Oxnard.

I finally got there, but I can't find the guy. Not sure if he told me to enter the place. But when I did, all I see is this option to view this newspaper, and exit.
Newspaper said something about evacuating the Orland warehouse.

See post #10 on this thread. This should help you along. Remember, if you are seriously doing the Story-Line, make many save points in case you mess up. This way you don't have far to backtrack.

SkylitTrucker
06-12-2010, 05:09 AM
okay im on the mission where you have to go talk to the owner of "Storm Transport" at the Santa Barber bar. The problem im having is it gives you like a hundred and some minutes to complete the task but ive been at this truck stop and sat there the whole time untill time ran out and no sign of him then i reloaded my save file and went in the bar thinking he'd show up and still no sign of him..so how do i go about finding this guy

okay im on the mission where you have to go talk to the owner of "Storm Transport" at the Santa Barber bar. The problem im having is it gives you like a hundred and some minutes to complete the task but ive been at this truck stop and sat there the whole time untill time ran out and no sign of him then i reloaded my save file and went in the bar thinking he'd show up and still no sign of him..so how do i go about finding this guy

i am sorry i figured out that i posted this in the wrong section, sorry all..

Airport
06-12-2010, 11:44 PM
This may seem a bit of a stupid question but do you have play the story line missions or can you just take timed jobs from the warehouses and the jobs which you get call's for on theCB?

USA Trucker
06-13-2010, 10:42 AM
This may seem a bit of a stupid question but do you have play the story line missions or can you just take timed jobs from the warehouses and the jobs which you get call's for on theCB?

You don't have to play the Story-Line, but a lot of the missions that come over the CB are 'Story-Line' related. Such as:

Crane asking you for the lug-wrench (The trigger of the 'Story-Line').
Matt asking you to "Save Dorothy".
The detective telling you to "Come To The Police Station" and others.

See my "Spoiler Alert!" thread for more info, and videos on this, and 'Side Missions' not related to the 'Story-Line'.

Airport
06-14-2010, 06:44 PM
Cheers USA Trucker for the info.

USA Trucker
06-14-2010, 06:48 PM
Cheers USA Trucker for the info.

I aim to please.:grin:

soclean
06-16-2010, 04:10 AM
This may be a real stupid question but i have been awnsering the cb radio and getting those loads to haul instead of going to the warhouses but i cant seem to find the trailers where it says they are and if i do i have a real hard time finding where to deliver them is any one else having this problem or does any one ha ve any easier ways? I have the gps but it seems to run me in circles

I have been awnsering the calls on the phone or cb radio and it take forever to find the trailer or find where to deliver it i know it will say oakland but i drive all over oakland trying to find the point to deliver and it takes forever if i ever find it is this normal and is there any easier ways i have the gps but it runs me in circles example i was supposed to pick up a octopus adnt take it to san jose never could find the load

USA Trucker
06-16-2010, 07:52 PM
This may be a real stupid question but i have been awnsering the cb radio and getting those loads to haul instead of going to the warhouses but i cant seem to find the trailers where it says they are and if i do i have a real hard time finding where to deliver them is any one else having this problem or does any one ha ve any easier ways? I have the gps but it seems to run me in circles

Open the map (Tab Key). You should see an arrow (yellow/gold) pointing toward your destination for the current deliver, or mission, and it will tell you the name of your load/mission. If you don't see it, widen the view (Ctrl+Tab Keys). Once you got the general location it should be relatively easy to find it. Also make sure you have the correct mission selected in the journal (F3 Key). Look for your mission, and select "Make This My Current Mission" if need be. Your Navigation Device/GPS should point you in the right direction. If not, save the game, then Quit RNR, and restart it. This has worked for me.

jasonm6565
06-16-2010, 08:22 PM
i dont want no cheats,, cause i allready know they removed them..
but my question is when youre lookin for your friend matthew on the game and when you come o the part where youve got to haul a cargo o a client in lebec n u have only 8 minutes to do so do u go to the lebec warehouse to drop it off? or keep goin towards Kettleman City n which truck is the best to get there? ive tryed n tryed i cant seem to find the place any help would be great

Your post has been moved to the SPOILER ALERT! thread.

USA Trucker
06-16-2010, 09:08 PM
i dont want no cheats,, cause i allready know they removed them..
but my question is when youre lookin for your friend matthew on the game and when you come o the part where youve got to haul a cargo o a client in lebec n u have only 8 minutes to do so do u go to the lebec warehouse to drop it off? or keep goin towards Kettleman City n which truck is the best to get there? ive tryed n tryed i cant seem to find the place any help would be great

If you are following the Story-Line, I recommend a lot of save points as I tell everyone. This will cure these kinds of headaches. Don't take a load from a warehouse if you have very little time to complete a particular mission. In regards to your question, if you don't have a save point prior to taking your current load/delivery, and to Meet with Matt in Kettleman, then I would go to meet Matt, and take the penalty on your current load. You should always keep an eye on how much time you have left for your selected missions in the journal (F3 Key). You appear to have taken a load without checking your time on other missions you've accepted. This is very common. So, be aware of it.

UPDATE:

I have reconstructed my videos for SPOILERS to be easier to follow. They are, or will be done in this manner:

1) Story Line Spoilers.
2) Side Missions Spoilers (Hitch-Hikers, CB call & people you meet).
3) Side Missions-ASL Spoiler (ASL=After Story Line) meaning when the Story Line is completed, you'll receive these missions.

Right now the only one completed is the Story Line. A couple of events are missing, but will be inserted later. I have started the Story Line all over again to put in some missing ones I left out before.

soclean
06-19-2010, 01:33 AM
Thanks 4 ur time i will try i have done every thing u said but it seems that i cant fint the destinations im in the towns i see the arrow on the map but when i get to the red dot it moves over and the gps just keeps running me around and loaded a patch and started the game over ill have to see how it does. I am trying to meet the guy at the oxnard bar and it wont let me hit enter or nuttin have alot of time left do i need to wait a little?

USA Trucker
06-19-2010, 02:08 AM
Go to the 'SPOILER ALERT!' thread - Here (http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showpost.php?p=157968&postcount=10). I have a write-up, and videos for all the common 'Story-Line' questions people have.

matt1314
06-20-2010, 01:48 PM
I got a problem. I got a mission from Ruth Russell to transport something from Weaverville to somewhere else. But when I arrived at her, nothing happens, no message to confirm with the Enter button. Anybody knows how to fix that?

http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn22/Matvey_2008/Photo00002.jpg

kennyb87
06-20-2010, 03:46 PM
Im not sure but by the looks of the top left you are supposed to have a trailer or pick one up

veemaxis
06-20-2010, 04:44 PM
Im not sure but by the looks of the top left you are supposed to have a trailer or pick one up

I don't remember that one very much but I guess it is pretty much what Kenny said, you gotta deliver a trailer to her.

I mean, take a trailer somewhere and bring to her, otherwise the icon on the top left part of your info tab would be a circle pointing to an avatar and not a trailer pointing to an avatar.

matt1314
06-26-2010, 10:45 AM
But there is no trailer to pick up there. And the red-goldish arrow is pointing at this woman and not to a trailer...

USA Trucker
06-26-2010, 12:22 PM
But there is no trailer to pick up there. And the red-goldish arrow is pointing at this woman and not to a trailer...

You need to pick-up the trailer at Weaverville, where she approximately called you from. The trailer was there on the side of the road. You must have passed it, or you were on the opposite side, and never noticed it while she was talking to you (I fell for it too). Then go to where you are now (in picture), and drop it off. Her missions are a little tricky. If you have a save point just prior to this mission, then just re-load it. If not, try to go back to Weaverville, and look for the trailer.

You should be making a lot of different save points. I always stress this. It help alleviate some headaches.

M76
07-03-2010, 08:28 AM
There is this mission I get over the phone to go to a bar near oxnard where I should meet somone who would tell me some important information. But if I go there there is nothing there, no activities are avaialable. I've tried going there 100 minutes befor the time limit, 10 seconds before, still can't find noone and nothing there. And when the time limit runs out I get a journal entry that says I didn't go.

Also what is curious that I didn't get any job offers on the phone for the last maybe 2-3 hours (in real time, not game time), is this normal, or am I experiencing yet another bug?

Lolsmurf
07-03-2010, 10:57 AM
I had the same thing, it looks like you had to come on a specific hour (check usatrucker's walktroughs)

Anyway I missed the stranger but after a while the missions will come, no big deal...

USA Trucker
07-03-2010, 11:32 AM
There is this mission I get over the phone to go to a bar near oxnard where I should meet somone who would tell me some important information. But if I go there there is nothing there, no activities are avaialable. I've tried going there 100 minutes befor the time limit, 10 seconds before, still can't find noone and nothing there. And when the time limit runs out I get a journal entry that says I didn't go.

Also what is curious that I didn't get any job offers on the phone for the last maybe 2-3 hours (in real time, not game time), is this normal, or am I experiencing yet another bug?

See post #2, video #5 on this thread. As for the second part of your question, 'Side Missions' aren't so much as when you get them, but where you are. Most 'Side Missions' are triggered by location, not time.

Fluke Kelso
07-09-2010, 02:21 PM
Hi, i've got a gaming problem:

It' the part of the campaign after the winning race against Murdock.
In the Main Campaign where i was called by an unknown Person by CB - Radio, the Voice said: Drive to Lebec,( Point is on map )
Arriving on this point, the Voice said: Drive into the TRUCK STOP near Palmdale.
Driving in this direction a Video show me Dorothy and Crane want to secure the next step.
And now my Problem:

The thierth Point show me to drive along the road to Palmdale,
on the point a black truck is parking there, but nothing happend.
I'd drived along the Road - nothing - i was waiting at the truck - nothing -

I don't know what i'd made wrong,

Please Help

USA Trucker
07-09-2010, 04:34 PM
Hi, i've got a gaming problem:

It' the part of the campaign after the winning race against Murdock.
In the Main Campaign where i was called by an unknown Person by CB - Radio, the Voice said: Drive to Lebec,( Point is on map )
Arriving on this point, the Voice said: Drive into the TRUCK STOP near Palmdale.
Driving in this direction a Video show me Dorothy and Crane want to secure the next step.
And now my Problem:

The thierth Point show me to drive along the road to Palmdale,
on the point a black truck is parking there, but nothing happend.
I'd drived along the Road - nothing - i was waiting at the truck - nothing -

I don't know what i'd made wrong,

Please Help

Hello, and welcome to the forum.

I believe you are referring to the "Deliver The Special Cargo" mission. See video #11 in the beginning of this thread. Get close behind the black truck, and press the Enter key to begin the next Video Cut-Scene.

Eraser74
07-12-2010, 04:54 PM
First off, I bought the game a few days ago and I am really loving it. Never thought that a trucker sim would entertain me, but when the game was at a very reasonable price at steam, I couldn´t resist and haven´t regret the purchase.

Although the game needs some patches, mainly for bugs and performance, I am glad I jumped into the game.

My question is, if there is a way to get to the office faster or do I really need to drive all the way back there if I want to manage my business? I am very early on in the game and have just the one office in the starting town.

Another question is about those CB quests that pop up now and then. If I decline them because I haven´t got any time at the moment, will they come back sooner or later or are they gone?

Thanks for answering!

USA Trucker
07-12-2010, 05:05 PM
My question is, if there is a way to get to the office faster or do I really need to drive all the way back there if I want to manage my business? I am very early on in the game and have just the one office in the starting town.
No, there isn't. You must travel to the office.

Another question is about those CB quests that pop up now and then. If I decline them because I haven´t got any time at the moment, will they come back sooner or later or are they gone?

I have personally never seen a mission repeat itself, if you declined it. Maybe some have, but I have not.

Eraser74
07-12-2010, 07:24 PM
Oh, that´s to bad, so they are gone forever. But how should one get these missions? You can´t cruise around waiting for them to pop up, or is it better to cancel the mission at hand and do the quests themselves?

If they don´t repeat then sooner or later there won´t be any CB quests anymore?

It´s pretty impossible then to fulfill them all, cause I sometimes get two or three when driving to some warehouse.

Bolzer
07-13-2010, 05:06 PM
Hello,
i tried to complete the mission "To Deathvalley", but i didn't found the mission's end.
maybe, the missionspoint is too small, or i'm too stupid. i even watched the "spoiler alart video's" to find the place. this guy found it. i tried the same place and didn't found.

but it could be maybe a bug.
because i started this mission und drove a while. and then i had to go. shut down the game. and then i load the savegame and tried to complete it.

thx for your help
bolzer

P.s.
i'm sorry for my worse english

USA Trucker
07-14-2010, 12:14 PM
Oh, that´s to bad, so they are gone forever. But how should one get these missions? You can´t cruise around waiting for them to pop up, or is it better to cancel the mission at hand and do the quests themselves?

If they don´t repeat then sooner or later there won´t be any CB quests anymore?

It´s pretty impossible then to fulfill them all, cause I sometimes get two or three when driving to some warehouse.

I have accepted multiple missions without interfering with my current mission. Some missions give you enough time to get to your current warehouse, or mission, and some will tell you that you have to cancel your current mission, yet others will keep you guessing. I don't think you'll be able to complete them all. At least I couldn't.

Thus far I don't think anyone knows when the last mission is asked, except for the "Story Line" missions. If "Side Missions" stop coming, then you are free to take loads from the warehouses, enjoy the scenery, and build your empire. The game doesn't appear to have an ending. If it does, then nobody has posted it.

USA Trucker
07-14-2010, 12:20 PM
Hello,
i tried to complete the mission "To Deathvalley", but i didn't found the mission's end.
maybe, the missionspoint is too small, or i'm too stupid. i even watched the "spoiler alart video's" to find the place. this guy found it. i tried the same place and didn't found.

but it could be maybe a bug.
because i started this mission und drove a while. and then i had to go. shut down the game. and then i load the savegame and tried to complete it.

thx for your help
bolzer

P.s.
i'm sorry for my worse english

Go to post #20, and see video #11 that I added yesterday. I think this will help you. Pay close attention to the ending. This may be where you have a problem. You have to drive into the lot where the red sign is after the gas station on your left to end the mission.

Bolzer
07-15-2010, 03:51 PM

Go to post #20, and see video #11 that I added yesterday. I think this will help you. Pay close attention to the ending. This may be where you have a problem. You have to drive into the lot where the red sign is after the gas station on your left to end the mission.

Thanks for this fast answer, but i had even seen this video.
and checked each squareinch on this lot. it's the red sign with "OK Food Service". but the sign in the upper right corner doesn't appear to end the mission.
i'll send you a link to rapidshare, where i placed the savegame.(named: fgh.spsv) i'm in bishop on the road next to the parking lot.
http://rapidshare.com/files/407110686/fgh.spsv

maybe you have some minutes to test it.

thankfully
bolzer

USA Trucker
07-15-2010, 04:55 PM
maybe you have some minutes to test it.

thankfully
bolzer

Will do. I'll test it around Noon NEW YORK time.

UPDATE:

You're going to feel silly.;) I noticed your problem right away. You don't have the trailer to drop off at the site. You need to go back to Redding where Martha first spoke to you. On the right side of the street just beyond her is a maroon colored trailer. Cross the street, and back into it. When you're close enough press the (T) key to hook-up. I didn't get the "hook-up" message, so I just pressed the key anyway. Use the outside view to ensure you're hooked. Watch the video again, and you'll see what I mean.

On your video, you only have 2 minutes left, and you'll never make it. So I hope you have a save point to restart the mission.:)

Bolzer
07-15-2010, 07:20 PM
okay thx,:oops:
the trailer wasn't marked on the map. so i may overseen it.
this is confusing, in other missions they send you first to the trailer before you can see the end target for the trailer.

thank you very much.
Bolzer

logan8
07-16-2010, 03:42 PM
i have found some new questions in the 60 miles bar in alturas.

my rang is now 2545 and i don´t found in bars like oxnard or santa barbara nothing at the beginning. but now i read 4 newspapers in the bar of alturas and in the book where are your meetings i can start 3 new missions because i read the newspapers.

i think with higher ranking you get more missions in the bars and it can be that you must have a office there. i have it.

i´m out.

bye logan

Kibble
07-20-2010, 09:15 AM
Okay question for anyone in the sotry line - I got the call from Matthew, he is still alive. As I am running out to Mojave to meet with him I get a call from Crane and he tells me it is a set up, not to go. THe game then gives you a option to back out of meeting with Matthew.

I have a save game where I did this and one where I went ahead to meet with Matthew. As I approach the location to meet Matthew, A missle is fired at me and Matthew blocks it with his rig and gets blown up.

How does this affect the story? should I not go see Matthew and does that keep him alive or does he die anyway?

Comments or help is greatly appreciated!

i completed the story so...

if you get the call from matt, and you go there, matt saves you from a missle.

and if you anser to crane and dont go, dakotah will tell you that matt's truck was found blown up on the road. either way matt dies.

dakota just says,

damn, another winess gone(orsomething like that)

nick:

witness? he was my friend.

i dont remember the rest

and if you go, matt will go ka-boom

then dakota will call you and nick will spray

a damn missle was fired at meand matt blocked it and got blow up

dakota will say the same thing

damn another witness gone.

nick: witness? he was my FRIEND

BlackAce
07-21-2010, 06:13 PM
Hi. Im kind of stuck on the mission "Talk to Murdoc". When i drive to the 60 Miles bar, there are 2 guys who tell me to come back the next day. I drive to a nearby motel, spend a day there, come back and theres nothing in the bar anymore except for an "open offer".
What am i doing wrong? Or is it some bug?

USA Trucker
07-21-2010, 06:22 PM
Hi. Im kind of stuck on the mission "Talk to Murdoc". When i drive to the 60 Miles bar, there are 2 guys who tell me to come back the next day. I drive to a nearby motel, spend a day there, come back and theres nothing in the bar anymore except for an "open offer".
What am i doing wrong? Or is it some bug?

Go Here (http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthread.php?t=14499). See post 2, videos #6, 7, 8, & 9. This should pretty much answer your questions.

BlackAce
07-21-2010, 10:02 PM
Well my problem is now solved. It worked:) Thanks alot man!

USA Trucker
07-21-2010, 10:05 PM
Well my problem is now solved. It worked:) Thanks alot man!

Anytime. I'm glad it helped.:grin:

shof
07-25-2010, 04:25 PM
Hello,
I got a call from someone asking me to meet them in san fransciso to do meet them and then deliver the cargo to greenfield. I need help finding this person so i can pick up the load. I drove over the bridge from Oakland and noticed there was no exits for anything related to san francisco, so i stuck by the truck stop and noticed nothing usefull was there so i back track to 101 and enter the city and again noticed nothing. According to the game map, they red dot is marked by an area that it seems it cant be reached by the highway. Can anyone help me with this quest?

kennyb87
07-25-2010, 04:52 PM
Look around and find an exit it must be in a nearby village. The marker isn't 100% accurate

USA Trucker
07-25-2010, 06:03 PM
I hate to have to keep mentioning this, but can we all please look at the forum, and stop asking & answering "Story Line & Side Mission" related questions outside of the threads indicated for them. There are 2 threads that relate to these questions. Use them. They are easily identifiable (SPOILER ALERT!). It's unfair to have someone bump into this, and spoil it for them.

shof
07-25-2010, 06:45 PM
after i drop off Trixy, how long do i have to wait for the call from Matt?

USA Trucker
07-25-2010, 07:19 PM
after i drop off Trixy, how long do i have to wait for the call from Matt?

Trixy is not part of the Story, but you see her quite often. She helps you with a few "Side Missions". The call from Matt is not a set time.

shof
07-26-2010, 10:00 PM
If i ignore someone call/offer, will they call me back so i can redo whatever they want me to do?

USA Trucker
07-26-2010, 11:56 PM
If i ignore someone call/offer, will they call me back so i can redo whatever they want me to do?

As far as I know, no. At least I have never seen it done.

mark39
07-31-2010, 02:10 PM
ok wonder if you can help me(usa trucker)being as you are the one who did the walkthrough vids...:grin:

ok i just want to know if it is possible to complete the jack murdoc mission with a maxed out argosy,i cant seem to upgrade it anymore so presume its all maxed out but when i look at your vids your truck is moving a lot faster than my maxed out argosy,on a straight road i can do about 80+mph but not much more so was wondering if that is enough to beat him in the race

also if i buy a new truck do i lose my nav device or does it come with me into my new truck or have i got to find it again....:)

kennyb87
07-31-2010, 02:34 PM
When you buy a new truck it is standard so you need to get everything again

USA Trucker
08-02-2010, 09:49 AM
ok wonder if you can help me(usa trucker)being as you are the one who did the walkthrough vids...:grin:

ok i just want to know if it is possible to complete the jack murdoc mission with a maxed out argosy,i cant seem to upgrade it anymore so presume its all maxed out but when i look at your vids your truck is moving a lot faster than my maxed out argosy,on a straight road i can do about 80+mph but not much more so was wondering if that is enough to beat him in the race

It's possible.;)

mark39
08-03-2010, 11:16 PM
im having fun doing the side missions after completing the main story line even though you cant do them all,anyway just a word of warning in case anybody doesn't know this,i had a load that i was taking to a warehouse when i got a call to do another side mission,now for some unknown reason my trailer got a flat tire and i was kicking up sparks from it so i pulled into a truck stop and just dropped it there and went on to do the other mission,however about 5 or 10 mins later i got a notice saying i was being fined $5000 for "abandoning my trailer",now this isn't to bad if you have loads of money but this happened to me early in the game and i didnt have enough to cover the fine so the "game" sold one of my offices to get its money,so be warned...dont drop a trailer any old place....;)

USA Trucker
08-04-2010, 01:50 PM
Not really a spoiler. This happens in real life as any trucker would know that has done it, or signed a contract. There is (in my day at least) an abandonment clause. Actually $5,000 is kind of cheap considering the value of the actual load, and in most US states the trucking company can also be fined.;)

boque
08-05-2010, 08:38 PM
I didn't show up in time at Oxnard for a police interview when I got the call. Does this breaks the storyline permanently or there is any chance to repeat that mission?

USA Trucker
08-05-2010, 09:35 PM
I didn't show up in time at Oxnard for a police interview when I got the call. Does this breaks the storyline permanently or there is any chance to repeat that mission?

It doesn't break the story line. It may alter some events though. Please don't post SPOILERS outside this thread. I don't know how you new guys keep missing this thread.:confused:

boque
08-05-2010, 10:08 PM
It doesn't break the story line. It may alter some events though.

But the weeks passed and there were no storyline calls. Do I need to go somewhere on the map to continue it?
Thank you in advance.

USA Trucker
08-05-2010, 10:16 PM
But the weeks passed and there were no storyline calls. Do I need to go somewhere on the map to continue it?
Thank you in advance.

This is why I have lots of saved game points. I can't answer your question as accurately as I would like because I did every single story line mission. If I failed one, I could always fall back on my saved game. You are very early in the story, so if this is not working well for you, than I would restart the story.

mark39
08-07-2010, 08:58 PM
You need to pick-up the trailer at Weaverville, where she approximately called you from. The trailer was there on the side of the road. You must have passed it, or you were on the opposite side, and never noticed it while she was talking to you (I fell for it too). Then go to where you are now (in picture), and drop it off. Her missions are a little tricky. If you have a save point just prior to this mission, then just re-load it. If not, try to go back to Weaverville, and look for the trailer.

You should be making a lot of different save points. I always stress this. It help alleviate some headaches.

is this the load of souvenir's she wants,i ask because i have just come out of SF heading for oakland when i got a call from her,it is showing i have about 70+ mins but the arrow is in weaverville,there is a trailer right near where i stopped but unable to hitch it so was wondering if this is the same mission.

USA Trucker
08-09-2010, 11:05 AM
is this the load of souvenir's she wants,i ask because i have just come out of SF heading for oakland when i got a call from her,it is showing i have about 70+ mins but the arrow is in weaverville,there is a trailer right near where i stopped but unable to hitch it so was wondering if this is the same mission.

I can't remember what the load was, but I think so.;)

mark39
08-09-2010, 02:08 PM
I can't remember what the load was, but I think so.;)

then i must have a bug then because there are actually 2 trailers parked at the side but i cant hitch to either of them,have tried to hitch manually also but nothing happens...:confused:

ok am looking for some advice,i completed the main storyline and have been doing bits and pieces to get more money so can buy more trucks and get more drivers etc so that i can get 100% warehouse coverage and earn the golden carrier title,anyway i was driving down the road and up pops this big screen saying "my competitor has won the title" and its now game over,you can then either go to main menu or continue,now how are you supposed to beat them when they are so far in front in terms of coverage,turnover and hired drivers....:-x, example;when i completed main story i have 1 driver and about 30+% coverage all the rest have between 10 an 18 drivers and upto 50-60% coverage how in gods name can you compete with that....:confused: especially when it costs so much to buy truck and upgrade it before you hire a driver for it and then you have to buy another truck for yourself and then there is the cost of opening another office its madness...:rolleyes:

now im sure that usa trucker said something somewhere that when he finished the main story he had about 2000+ exp any chance you could let me know how as i only had just over a 1000 when i finished it,any help with this would be appreciated and also if it happened to you what did you do to change it,thx....:)

also i am prepared to start a new game if need be but would like to avoid that if poss....;)

USA Trucker
08-11-2010, 10:36 PM
now im sure that usa trucker said something somewhere that when he finished the main story he had about 2000+ exp any chance you could let me know how as i only had just over a 1000 when i finished it,any help with this would be appreciated and also if it happened to you what did you do to change it,thx....:)

After figuring out the game, and learning from my first campaign, I played the second time around to achieve that score. As usual I had many saved games. I never got a ticket, or crashed. I never lost a delivery time, or race. I didn't turn down too many side missions (maybe one or two). I finished the story line in one weekend.

The "Golden Carrier" award can be achieved. It just takes some planning, patience, and of course work. Just like in real-life your competition is way ahead of you because, you're the new kid on the block, and you have to come up with a way to catch up. The higher your settings (novice, trucker, traffic, etc) the harder it will be.

mark39
08-11-2010, 10:44 PM
ok thx for that usa trucker will have to look at redoing main story then,sorry you had to relocate my post i thought it was in the right place....:)

MariusK
08-15-2010, 06:37 PM
Hey guys. I have one question. What happens when i reject (click N) sidemission (cargo or package delivery mission) from caller (over CB)? It appears somewhere again or disappears forever? Thanks.

USA Trucker
08-16-2010, 07:32 AM

I have never seen a side mission asked a second time if refused the first time.

MariusK
08-16-2010, 08:42 AM
Maybe you know how much time is needed to travel (with cargo) from Redding to Bishop?

It is possible complete all sidemissions?

USA Trucker
08-16-2010, 08:46 AM
That depends on your speed. As it would to get anywhere on the map.:)

I don't beleive you can complete every single side mission. Some come up that will force you to cancel one, or ask you to cancel one.

MariusK
08-17-2010, 12:13 PM
Where can i find Repair Shop with all possible truck upgrades at one place? I do not want travel through couple Repair Shops to get all and best upgrades for my truck...

P.S. Sorry for my english if there is some mistakes. :)

USA Trucker
08-17-2010, 12:55 PM
Where can i find Repair Shop with all possible truck upgrades at one place? I do not want travel through couple Repair Shops to get all and best upgrades for my truck...

P.S. Sorry for my english if there is some mistakes. :)

There are none. You have to travel.

MariusK
08-20-2010, 11:16 AM
Maybe you know where is hidden road? It connects two different routes.

Eggtooth
08-20-2010, 02:21 PM
How to finish mission to rescue dorothy and crane. I need to go somewhere out of road, but i don't see any way...

USA Trucker
08-20-2010, 02:28 PM
How to finish mission to rescue dorothy and crane. I need to go somewhere out of road, but i don't see any way...

Read some of the postings in the beginning of the Story Line Spoiler thead on the main forum. Everything you need to complete each story line mission is there. I'm not going to repost each answer to each question already covered on this thread.

BleDrajor
08-21-2010, 08:06 PM
After I finished the story and became trucker of the year I was set back to Oxnard with my truck (Titan Ventura). So far, so good.
But now I have the stock chassis. I tried to buy the titan chassis again but when I loaded the savegame with this rebought chassis my truck got the standard chassis again. All other parts are okay.

Does someone have this problem, too? Or better a solution?

Edit:
After selling my truck and buying another new Titan Ventura I could install all upgrades without problems, they also were complete after loading the savegame.
It also works fine when you take the truck of one of your drivers, leave the office and enter it again. Then, after switching back to your own truck, just a new chassis has to be bought.

USA Trucker
08-22-2010, 02:06 PM
Maybe you know where is hidden road? It connects two different routes.

There are no hidden roads so to speak. It's just hard to find some of them, and others open up when a particular mission takes you there.;)

This may be a small bug that most of us didn't notice. I use that truck mostly too. It may not be limited to just that truck. I'll keep an eye on it. However, it looks like you have found a feasible way to correct it.;)

BleDrajor
08-22-2010, 05:59 PM
Yeah, I'm happy that is was so easy. I love this Ventura and drive it since the first minute in the career mode.
I have a look for so many little details, has its good and bad sides. ;)

Another question:
Before Nick meets Dakota and John at the Truck Stop he talks with Dakota (via CB or mobile phone). Nick speaks of John like he saw him some time before and knows him well.
But I don't know who John is. Is there something that I missed? How did Nick got to know John?

I think he means the road at the end of the story, where you have to drive through with the special truck.

@ MariusK
I you mean this hidden road:
Drive into the direction of the red point on your map, so like if you want do drive to Mi-Wuk Village. Behind the hairpin bends look for a transit between some trees. You will find it, it's easy...

USA Trucker
08-23-2010, 12:17 AM
Yes, but it's not hidden, just tricky to find.;)

Another question:
Before Nick meets Dakota and John at the Truck Stop he talks with Dakota (via CB or mobile phone). Nick speaks of John like he saw him some time before and knows him well.
But I don't know who John is. Is there something that I missed? How did Nick got to know John?

John is the guy that loaned Matt that special truck to complete the Story. Nothing was ever mentioned about him before that. I guess they were just friends before all of this.:)

BleDrajor
08-23-2010, 10:21 AM
Matt? I guess you mean Nick? ;)
But okay, I just wondered because Nick told Dakota something like "I talked to John and we have a plan" but he never talked to him.

USA Trucker
08-23-2010, 10:28 AM
Matt? I guess you mean Nick? ;)
But okay, I just wondered because Nick told Dakota something like "I talked to John and we have a plan" but he never talked to him.

Yes, I mean Nick. It was a busy here last night. Nick did talk to John at the parking lot where Nick got the weird looking truck, if I recall correctly. I'll look into it again though.

Mutko
08-23-2010, 03:18 PM
Is there a way to make the truck from the last mission playable. I mean to be able to buy it? :) The truck with which you destroy the bandit base or whatever it is :grin:

Melkor
08-23-2010, 06:10 PM
Actually there is a way if you find a russian program to open SCH and wdb files...and many other russian encrypted files in the game.

USA Trucker
08-23-2010, 06:26 PM
Actually there is a way if you find a russian program to open SCH and wdb files...and many other russian encrypted files in the game.

Do you think this really helped him? If your going to give advice, give guidance also. This will lead to a ton of questions as to "How do it do this....."

This is why I, and probably others didn't answer him. You gave him half an answer. Not everyone knows what you're talking about. Most here are gamers, not decoders, and will need additional help here. I know you mean well, but you are getting some of us more lost than aid.

Melkor
08-23-2010, 06:40 PM
Its kind of hard to explain, because ive just started getting into decoding and other stuff since i Rig'N'Roll came out and im eager to edit the game files and make mods....
But for starters if you look into the Data folder and open the scripts.jar file with a jar extracter you can see all the scripts to the game :grin:
With this you can edit anything you wish such as game time and starting location for your truck too.
BUT the only thing that is holding me back is the SCH files that are alos in the DATA folder...Ive tried downloading programs that can open this but it says it is corrupted. So ive decided that it is a russian program that has encrypted the file, so at the moment im seeking help from modders on the russian side to help me out. When i figure a way to open these files ill let you guys know and provide a tutorial for it.

USA Trucker
08-23-2010, 06:47 PM
Now wasn't that better than the last one you wrote?;)

Melkor
08-23-2010, 07:07 PM
Well i got good news lol
this shows that the texture files are in the wdb for the geopard truck in stroy mode

I got all the .dds files from the Argosy and the shaders, i just need the meshes

GREAT NEWS IF SOMEONE CAN CONVERT WDB TO XML I MIGHT BE ABLE TO MOD THE TRUCKS!!!

GAZ Vodnik
08-23-2010, 07:41 PM
Hello. :)

I have a question about the storyline... because I think, that there´s a technical problem (Bug?):

Are there missing cutscenes?

First the mission, where you must drive the second time to the police station...

The Journal says, that Dakota saved Nick from arresting. But there wasn´t a cutscene, where you can see/hear Dakota, you even don´t read his name in the dialogues (Except from the dialogue with Crane). There was just the one policeman, who asked for the Sergeant and then Nick suddenly got out?!?

Currently I got a call from Dakota, because of the fortress in the mountains. Nick said, that he called John before. Well, Nick never called John. Another missing cutscene?

Is this normal or a bug? If there are more information in the Journal than in the cutscenes, then there must be something missing.

By the way, who is John? I could swear, that I never met him before.

I have the original version of the game. There were no Installation-Problems.

Thanks for help. :)

BleDrajor
08-24-2010, 12:34 AM
Well, I mentioned that with John some posts before. I'm confused about this, too. Especially because Nick said, that he talked to John before, what he didn't do, as you said.
John seems to be an old friend of Nick and a mechanic who built his ramp truck and this special truck you have to use for solving the mission.
(USA Trucker will look at this, maybe he finds out something...)

To the police:
Nick's wheel spider obviously had his finger prints on it. Jack Murdoc (Nick won a race for information against him.) was killed with this wheel spider. But Nick lent this thing to Crane.
(Later outside the police station Crance says, that he lent it to Matthew.)
Now Nick is the suspect because of his finger prints. Dakota was an unknown man until this moment. He is introduced later to Nick by calling and then meeting him in Oxnard. Dakota works for the state. That's why he acted concealed in the beginning until Nick meets him. He seems to be an undercover agent or something like that. Because Nick is an important person for Dakota and his case he contacts Nick and takes him out of the police station, no matter how he achieved that.

Mutko
08-24-2010, 06:34 AM
Ok Great i hope that someone will be able to make a mod that allows the truck to be playable any time :)

Melkor
08-24-2010, 07:44 AM
well as we speak no ive converted the WDB files to another format, but now i need a program that can convert .csv files or .xls files to .XML files.
Or to make it simple .WDB To .XML....and ill have everything up and running for modding :(

MariusK
08-24-2010, 08:02 AM
So... Where can we find these "tricky to find" roads? One road shows last mission. How about others?

GAZ Vodnik
08-24-2010, 10:26 AM
If I don´t have the Journal, I would ask till today "Why Nick is free? What happened?"... because of that missing cutscene. A scene like "Mr Armstrong, a man named Dakota called and *Blablabla*, you can go." would answer this question.

I think anyway, that SoftLab didn´t think so much about cutscenes. The scene, where Matthew got shot by the rocket was too fast. How about "MATTHEW! NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!"? (Hey, it´s a criminal-story!) :)

And: Nick, John and Dakota doesn´t know, how the fortress looks like. So, how could they make a plan to rescue Crane and Dorothy? (MISSING CUTSCENE!!! :evil:)

I really like the story (For a simulation) and I don´t want to bash RnR. But there are several logical problems in the story, just because of the cutscenes.

Of course you can say now "Cutscenes, cutscenes, cutscenes, just play the game and don´t get on our nerves with your cutscenes!!!", but good cutscenes are very important for me. If there are some information, that were important for the story and you don´t get them because of missing/bad cutscenes... :mad:

USA Trucker
08-24-2010, 01:14 PM
So... Where can we find these "tricky to find" roads? One road shows last mission. How about others?

That would take way too much time. You'll have to find them like the rest of us.

PontiacGT201
08-30-2010, 11:49 PM
OK Im on the side mission where I have to find Dorothy O’Leary in Manteca to help her strap down her load. the GPS keeps taking me around in circles and I cant find her. ive been doing it for the past hour and cant figure it out. anyone know where she is or what exit?

mark39
08-31-2010, 10:41 AM
OK Im on the side mission where I have to find Dorothy O’Leary in Manteca to help her strap down her load. the GPS keeps taking me around in circles and I cant find her. ive been doing it for the past hour and cant figure it out. anyone know where she is or what exit?

there is a side road alongside the route into the warehouse you go all the way to the end where you can see a whole load of containers she is there,so basically head as if you are going to the warehouse but dont go in follow the road as if you were going back to that junction and you will see the side road.

if your lucky another member might have a pic of it...:)

USA Trucker
08-31-2010, 10:53 AM

Don't always depend on the GPS. It's not perfected. I have found that it works about 80% of the time. I mostly depend on the arrow on the map. It's a more effective navigation tool. I did this mission too, and Mark39 said it well. You shouldn't have a problem following his directions.

PontiacGT201
09-02-2010, 07:18 AM
ok cool Ill go look for that . thanks guys. sorry about posting it in the wrong spot the first time. wasnt thinking haha. thanks again

OK Major Thanks you guys. I would have never found that haha. I drove past that little road so many times and never thought to go down it. wow, lol

nicu_n21
09-04-2010, 10:42 PM
TO received THE Guepard: 1 YOU MUST NOT KILL KRANE AT THE END OF THE GAME.
2 AT THE OFFICE You must slowly GO IN REVERSE, UNTIL You can enter IN the OFFICE.
3 EXIT FROM THE OFICE & Surprise!!! YOU HAVE THE GUEPARD TRUCK

http://a.imageshack.us/img716/5320/photo0002o.jpg (http://img716.imageshack.us/i/photo0002o.jpg/)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us (http://imageshack.us)

http://a.imageshack.us/img259/3640/photo0003.jpg (http://img259.imageshack.us/i/photo0003.jpg/)

http://a.imageshack.us/img227/1969/photo0010d.jpg (http://img227.imageshack.us/i/photo0010d.jpg/)

http://a.imageshack.us/img101/7953/photo0014ha.jpg (http://img101.imageshack.us/i/photo0014ha.jpg/)

USA Trucker
09-04-2010, 10:53 PM
Naaaah, kill Crane!

He's a turn-coat. I was also glad to get rid of that truck too for that matter. It doesn't belong in the real truckers world, and has no practical purpose for those looking for realism. But hey, that's just my opinion. ;)

lamanorbu
09-14-2010, 05:12 PM
I completed the special delivery mission, i went to police station, now i should talk to mr. cunning, but after 4-5 days my secretary hasn't called me. Why? (Ingame date is 24 march)

USA Trucker
09-14-2010, 06:31 PM
I completed the special delivery mission, i went to police station, now i should talk to mr. cunning, but after 4-5 days my secretary hasn't called me. Why? (Ingame date is 24 march)

Go to post #2 on this thread, scroll down to videos #14 through #16. This might help. As far as I remember your secretary won't call you after you meet with Mr. Cunning until triggered for the next Story Line mission event. Usually this happens when you're headed in the direction of Bridgeport. It may take longer depending on where you are. I'm almost sure that the closer you get to Bridgeport the faster it will happen within the Kidnappers stated time frame.

lamanorbu
09-17-2010, 07:56 PM
i have a big problem! i went for the second time to the police station for mordoc death, now my secretary should call me for meet mr. cunning, but after 4-5 days of in-game time nothing happened. I carried some hitchhickers, i got some calls for jobs (oakland seaport...) but i refused all this calls. In game time is 25 march. What should i do?

USA Trucker
09-17-2010, 08:49 PM
i have a big problem! i went for the second time to the police station for mordoc death, now my secretary should call me for meet mr. cunning, but after 4-5 days of in-game time nothing happened. I carried some hitchhickers, i got some calls for jobs (oakland seaport...) but i refused all this calls. In game time is 25 march. What should i do?

I answered your question in the other spoiler alert thread on the main R'n'R forum page HERE (http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showpost.php?p=181304&postcount=78).

lamanorbu
09-18-2010, 03:31 PM
i hadn't meet mr cunning, this is the problem. I'm following the stoyiline solution found on another website, just google rig n roll storyline solution

USA Trucker
09-18-2010, 04:29 PM
Here is the site that Lamanorbu refers to in the previous post. Rig'n'Roll Walk-Through (http://guides.gamepressure.com/rignroll/). This guy gives a lot details on virtually all aspects of the game. Very well written, and easy to follow. He has lots of game play hints too. I think you'll all like it. Mine is basically a video walk-through, and is based on my experience only.

flapane
11-18-2010, 06:11 PM
WARNING, SPOILER INSIDE

Hi there,
at a certain point I get a call from *a mate* (I don't remember his name) asking me to rescue his girl waiting in a Motel near Oxnard.
After I pick up her, I get chased by two guys with a gun and if I try to escape, my truck explodes (with a couple of gun bullets only, let alone their weird sound effect? LOL) and the game ends.
What should I do? Of course I WON'T restart the whole story from scratch just because it's not clear what should one do, in this case I'll sell it ASAP.

Thanks in advance.

p.s
I don't know if this is the RIGHT thread, so sorry for double-posting.

USA Trucker
11-18-2010, 06:33 PM
Hi there,
at a certain point I get a call from *a mate* (I don't remember his name) asking me to rescue his girl waiting in a Motel near Oxnard.
After I pick up her, I get chased by two guys with a gun and if I try to escape, my truck explodes (with a couple of gun bullets only, let alone their weird sound effect? LOL) and the game ends.
What should I do? Of course I WON'T restart the whole story from scratch just because it's not clear what should one do, in this case I'll sell it ASAP.

Thanks in advance.

p.s
I don't know if this is the RIGHT thread, so sorry for double-posting.

Please don't make duplicate postings, and don't discuss "Story-Lines & Side Missions" outside of the "SPOILER ALERT" threads. The forum is easily readable with stickies. View them before you post. Not after-wards.

The answer to your question is Here (http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showpost.php?p=157479&postcount=2). Look at the 3rd video walk-through.

flapane
11-18-2010, 06:42 PM
Hi.
thanks for your answer, I realized that this was the right thread too late.

Anyway, unfortunately the truck explodes about 10 seconds after the cutscene, and I can barely arrive at 50MPH before exploding, while in the video I see that the truck can arrive at 80MPH. It's unbelievable...
It seems that my truck needs more juice, but the game AI SHOULD know that and shouldn't show me this mission, because I have NO chance to escape but I still don't know it!
What should I do? any way to edit the savegame, any game trainer that gives you "unlimited life" meanwhile you try to escape?

USA Trucker
11-18-2010, 06:53 PM
Hi.
thanks for your answer, I tought that SPOILER ALERT stood for: "watch out, if you read this thread you'll read some storyline-related issues".

Yes, that's exactly right. It's also for people requesting assistance for a mission too.

Anyway, unfortunately the truck explodes about 10 seconds after the cut scene, and I can barely arrive at 50MPH before explode, while in the video I see that the truck can arrive at 80MPH.
It seems that my truck needs more juice, but the game AI SHOULD know it and shouldn't show me this mission, because I have NO chance to escape.
What should I do?

Before you take on missions such as this one, you need some basic truck up-grades. A better engine is certainly a must. In this particular mission you need to have your foot on the gas during the cut-scene. This way your truck is already at about 50 mph when the cut-scene ends. Just keep it on the floor, and you should have no problem. The AI doesn't know your truck or if it's up-graded. These missions are triggered regardless of your trucks performance.

flapane
11-18-2010, 06:59 PM
It happened to save just after the cutscene because I had to shut down the PC, and usually cutscenes don't let you do anything, so I couldn't know that I could push the foot on the gas pedal.

Any way to let at least the whole cut scene to repeat from the beginning?

edit:
Anyway the cutscene ends where the truck is already at 43MPH, so it shouldn't be that bad.

USA Trucker
11-18-2010, 07:03 PM
It happened to save just after the cutscene because I had to shut down the PC, and usually cutscenes don't let you do anything, so I couldn't know that I could push the foot on the gas pedal.

Any way to let at least the whole cut scene to repeat from the beginning?
This is just a trick I learned after exploding a half dozen times myself. If your foot is not on the gas when the cut-scene ends, you'll be starting at a stand-still, and will surely die, unless of course you have the booster.

flapane
11-18-2010, 07:05 PM
You should agree with me that the fact that the game is not triggered by the player's truck's power, and the fact that you must push your foot on the pedal gas in the cutscenes (that are meant to be WATCHED only) are lame.
It may happen to save for whatever reason in whatever point of the game (in this case I HAD to save just after the cutscene because I had to shut down the pc), but this shouldn't mean that the player must be up with no chances to recover to the beginning of the cutscene, or the last mission or whatever, just like in EVERY OTHER GAME (Splinter cell comes to my mind). :|
Now I really don't know what to do but getting rid of the game...

USA Trucker
11-18-2010, 07:17 PM
You should agree with me that the fact that the game is not triggered by the player's truck's power, and the fact that you must push your foot on the pedal gas in the cutscenes are lame.
It may happen to save for whatever reason in whatever point of the game, but this shouldn't mean that the player must be up with no chances to recover to the beginning of the cutscene, the last mission or whatever, just like in EVER OTHER GAME (Splinter cell comes to my mind). :|
There is no inappropriate language in any form on this forum. Weather abbreviated or otherwise.

As far as the story-line goes. I don't have a problem with it what so ever. I've completed it 3 times on all levels. The missions are fun, but you don't have to do them to play the game. You're the first one that has an issue with the story-line. The missions are suppose to be a surprise, and adds a little something extra that I rather like.

I suggest you make many different saved games so you can go back if you mess up.

flapane
11-18-2010, 07:21 PM
Unfortunately it is too late, usually games let you load the last mission regardless of your savegame, probably just because you can save in a "critical" moment and things can go bad.
It would be interesting to understand if those .spsv savegame files could be edited in some way, but opening them result in weird chars and references to c++ files.

USA Trucker
11-18-2010, 07:27 PM
Unfortunately it is too late.
It would be interesting to understand if those .spsv savegame files could be edited in some way.

Not to my knowledge. People have tried to mod them, but to no avail.

Also, if I edit you post for inappropriate content/language, don't over-ride my decision, and put it back in. I take that as a personal insult.:evil:
It's my job to keep the forum respectable, and yours to know the rules, and abide by them.

flapane
11-18-2010, 07:28 PM
Also, if I edit you post for inappropriate content/language, don't over-ride my decision, and put it back in. I take that as a personal insult.:evil:

Never did such thing.
Please show me where.:confused:

edit:
I think I got what happend. Probably you edited the post just when I was editing it too, and was adding something. So when I pushed the SAVE button, your edit disappeared. I can't find any other explaination. I'm not in the mood of reverting back what a mod does, this is a childish behaviour.

USA Trucker
11-18-2010, 07:32 PM
Never did such thing.
Please show me where.:confused:

edit:
I think I got what happend. Probably you edited the post just when I was editing it too, and was adding something.

No problem. Just follow the forum rules.;)

flapane
11-18-2010, 07:33 PM
np, sorry, I was just angry with the game structure and felt somewhat fooled because it never happend to me in almost 20 year of gaming. As I wrote, I won't restart the story from scratch at all... what a pity, guess I'll find someone here that is interested to the game. :(

p.s
This summer I was at the last day of "Celebrate Brooklyn" and appreciated it a lot (Sharon Jones and the Dap-kings).

USA Trucker
11-18-2010, 07:47 PM
As I wrote, I won't restart the story from scratch at all... what a pity, guess I'll find someone here that is interested to the game. :(

This mission is only the first one, and you're packing it in already! You barely gave it a chance, but hey, it's your game, time, and money. I just think you're giving in too early & easily, and haven't discovered what this game actually has to offer despite it's faults. I can't tell you how many times I've restarted the game, or went back to a previous saved game. All those videos in the "Video Walk-Through" that I sent you to earlier were all done by me. Painstakingly with many saves. This was to help our forum members, and I enjoyed making them.:grin:

flapane
11-18-2010, 07:55 PM
In a certain sense you're right, but I've wandered from the main depot and the desert Mojave area at least 4-5 times, before getting that CB call, made some money, and made some visual customizations.
You've made a great work with those walktroughs, but this problem together with the AI glitches (that means that I could have other issues in the future) and the daylight scenes being so bright, don't leave my with any other decision :)
Maybe we'll see in the future, whenever a Nevada expansion pack (aka huge upgrade to the main game) will pop out.
See ya, for the moment. :)

USA Trucker
11-18-2010, 08:07 PM
Everyones computer handles this game differently from what I've seen throughout this forum. I don't have that lighting issue you described. I very seldom see a car pop out of nowhere. The lane changes I can deal with, because it happens in real life, and I ride a motorcycle. The AI for the cops needs to be adjusted, but other than that I have no other glitches that I can remember, or that stand out. Maybe minor ones that I see, and quickly forget.

Now I think it's time to get back on topic. We can always continue this in a more appropriate thread.

Se7en
11-20-2010, 10:45 PM
Me too! I have never seen a car out in sky, going in the wrong way or stopping suddenly, must be of the comp that the user is running RNR!

ateloh
12-29-2010, 04:08 PM
Hey

I am doing the Eye in the Sky, where you deliver the telescope.

I am at my destination at the truck stop but right on the dot but nothing is happening.

My time runs out and I loose 20k.

Is there a bug or have I done something wrong?

bulmers
12-29-2010, 04:23 PM
hey, im on the mission where you must restore defend your town then repair the 2 bridges and i repaired them and it still says i gotta do that task, i tried to breaK the bridges again and repair but unfortunitly my repair trucks wont repair anymore, it says no more resources, any help?

USA Trucker
12-29-2010, 05:24 PM
hey, im on the mission where you must restore defend your town then repair the 2 bridges and i repaired them and it still says i gotta do that task, i tried to breaK the bridges again and repair but unfortunitly my repair trucks wont repair anymore, it says no more resources, any help?
You're in the wrong forum. Please check the main forum HERE (http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/index.php), and find the game that you are playing to place your question.

ateloh
12-30-2010, 03:15 AM
Hey

I am doing the Eye in the Sky, where you deliver the telescope.

I am at my destination at the truck stop but right on the dot but nothing is happening.

My time runs out and I loose 20k.

Is there a bug or have I done something wrong?

I have figured it out. I had zoomed right into the map.. Which is less accurate than when zoomed out a bit.

Zoomed right in the spot was on the entrance. Zoomed out it was at the service station. The service station was it.

robsonvix
01-05-2011, 06:27 PM
Hey all!

Someone knows how to open the closed road in San Jose?
See in this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GkU6ymRxoLg

USA Trucker
01-08-2011, 12:35 AM

Please don't post "Spoiler" type questions outside of this thread.

The answer to your questions is that most roads blocked can't be opened by design. Only a few missions actually do this, but I have not come acrossed any for this road as if yet. Maybe someone else can put some light here.

kennyb87
01-08-2011, 05:54 PM
Maybe it's from the addon Big Race

USA Trucker
01-09-2011, 12:18 AM
I can only assume he's talking about the English version of R'n'R. The add-on is not ready for us yet.

robsonvix
01-12-2011, 03:31 PM
Thanks guys. I'll wait for the BigRace addon to the english version of RNR.

TruckerNL
01-16-2011, 09:06 PM
Remember that men standing on the 101 when does he come active ????
Poor men is just standing there !!!

USA Trucker
01-16-2011, 09:21 PM
Most people on the side of the road are active. You have to approach them at about 10mph when you first see them, and in the proper lane, then come to a stop. Some also require some sort of mission activation to pick them up.

Please keep "Spoiler" type questions here, so nobody else accidentally runs into them. That's why this thread was created.;)

Tsf
01-27-2011, 08:13 PM
I have a problem, I can not get to meet the stranger SPOILER ALERT. when I come to Oxnard to 60 miles a bar, the man is not there, but his truck is there. but not him! Can anyone help! ? :D

Sorry for bad english, i'm from norway and im not god in english :rolleyes:

USA Trucker
01-27-2011, 08:23 PM
Hello, and welcome to the forum,

If his truck is there, and he’s not, it’s because you’re too early. Go to the hotel check in until the hours of 6pm-midnight. I guess he doesn’t like to be seen in the day. I found him at around 9pm. Some people found him a 6pm. It’s a guessing game.

Tsf
01-27-2011, 08:51 PM
thanks for the reply:D will try what you said:)

Thanks USA trucer it worked perfectly when I wrote in 9pm :D

USA Trucker
01-27-2011, 11:04 PM
I’m glad it worked. On the main forum for RNR there is a “Story-Line & Side Mission Video Walk-Throughs“ thread that I created for everyone to view if they get stuck. Just go HERE (http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthread.php?t=14499).

Mghassan
02-17-2011, 03:31 AM
hay guys i have a problem
i am here in kettleman city to fresno
but i stoped Front him but i can not talked him name david
please he want from me $ 82000 fine

thank you

bjorn324
02-19-2011, 11:55 AM
I think you forgot your trailer when you started your mission.

USA Trucker
02-19-2011, 02:38 PM
I was going to say that too when I saw the picture, but I figured I would give him some time, and he would eventually figure it out. That’s why he’s getting fined.:)

ocmccormick
04-27-2011, 03:10 AM
I've been having problems with the "rescue Dorothy" mission, where when I attempt, I only make it just down the road and the truck blows up. It happens every time I attempt. Appears to be that it's a bug, but I'm not sure. Anyone else having this problem?

USA Trucker
04-27-2011, 11:41 AM

Please read the forum before posting. This is where spoiler questions are asked so that people don't accidentally run into them.

The answer to your question is on this VIDEO #3 (http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showpost.php?p=157479&postcount=2). Make sure your engine is upgraded, and keep your foot on the gas during the cut scene. You need to reach 80MPH fairly quickly, and the default engine on the original truck, or a low HP engine just won’t do it.

ocmccormick
05-02-2011, 04:57 PM
Thanks for the help. Sorry for the boneheaded mistake.

ChrisLance89122
01-11-2012, 09:55 PM
After I pick up the trailer in Mojave I drive to Lebec but even with the arrow on the map i still cant find where to drop it off. can anyone help me i'm frustrated :mad:

Trane14
05-19-2012, 05:43 PM
Ok so here is the situation:The mission that you have to talk with Murdoc but first you have to meet that stranger in Oxnard.When i met him it was okay but when i had to met the other one in Santa Barbara i find the place but every time i go there he isn't there and my current mission is this one please help i really want to pass all of the missions on Rig'N'Roll ! :confused::confused::(:(:(:(

USA Trucker
05-19-2012, 06:08 PM
Hello & Welcome to the Forum. ;)

Go to the main page of this forum. HERE (http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthread.php?t=14499). Scroll down untill you find the "Talk to Murdoc" mission. There's two parts to it. Follow the instructions there, and watch the videos. You should have no problem after that. :)

Trane14
05-19-2012, 08:14 PM
No man i looked at that topic like 10 times nothing helps if you can just send me a PM . Thanks :)

USA Trucker
05-19-2012, 08:24 PM
I can't explain it any simpler by PM. Did you watch the video I provided? It's the 6th one down on that thread.

You have to see his thugs first. they'll tell you to come back tomorrow. You have to get there the following day between 6pm-12am. If not than you lost that mission.

Trane14
05-19-2012, 10:18 PM
Nah man first you have to give package to some guy and then his thugs but the guy that you're supose to give the package is never there :XX i don't know why pls help. !

USA Trucker
05-19-2012, 10:36 PM
You're just going to have to follow the videos I took the time to make for everyone. Nobody else seems to have a problem with this one. FOLLOW THE VIDEO. It's one of the easiest missions to complete. They don't get easier than that. It's an early mission. If a person is not there, then you're too early, or you did something wrong somewhere. Go to a motel, and let the time move to around 6pm, or 9pm at the truck stop you're at to meet an individual. That seems to be the trigger for most meetings with an individual.

I've played this game to it's completion 3 times. I wouldn't post incorrect information on this matter.

Happy Hunting. ;)

Peterbilt Man
05-26-2012, 06:39 PM
Is there a way to get the Gepard before the Mu-Wailke Village stuff? Anyone who knows please let me know.

Peterbilt Man

SATrucker
05-27-2012, 07:43 AM
Is there a way to get the Gepard before the Mu-Wailke Village stuff? Anyone who knows please let me know.

Peterbilt Man

Take the time to travel the road of Mi-wuk Village. At one of the turns in the road, you can actually drive through the trees. There's a road that lead upto the mountains. The road fork - u must take the right hand road. Drive to the islands in the middle of the dam. Bu b4 u will get there, u will explode.

When starting with the cheetah, remember to set the traffic setting to zero. The truck moves very fast, so b carefull!

I will not go into details...it's 4 u guys to find out the rest....

USA Trucker
05-27-2012, 10:16 PM

Peterbilt Man
I know of no way to get the Gepard and keeping before the village scenario/mission. But check Post #127 on this thread to see what you must do to obtain, and KEEP the Gepard for as long as you wish. ;)

Herdox
06-18-2012, 07:03 PM
When I have a call from Matt about Dorothy's trouble i refuse due to very important cargo with $12,000 fine. After deliverying it I going to truck stop and entering bar, but nothing happens. Can you tell me what is wrong with it?

USA Trucker
06-18-2012, 07:13 PM
Hello & Welcome to the Forum. :)
The Dorothy mission has a certain time limit to it. You don't get a second chance at it when you refuse it the first time. The same goes for a good portion of these missions. $12,000 is easy enough to regain. I would, and did drop it, and payed the penalty to save Dorothy.

desert hunter
11-03-2012, 03:53 PM
Hi :)
I really like rnr but there's a problem with on the way missions. That missions that people call me while i drive and i accept them. I took a trailer from the place they told me, had to haul it to Manteca, but when got there didn't knew where go dump it off. In the F3 button was written "Manteca, near the Warehouse", but I circled it and no option to finish the mission appeared.

When I been to the "60 miles" bar I traced a call in the newspaper to take a trailer, I can to where it stands, found it but coudn't attach it to my truck. The option "attach (T)" appeard, but when pressing it nothing happend.

Those issue happens over and over again, and are among the reasons I lose in the game over and over again by bankrupt.

Help?
Desert hunter.

mr. Ellis43
09-05-2013, 10:48 PM
on the last part of the game u destroyed the lab. went back to try to re jump it nothing. here my question can u jump the gorge again without the ramp? or can we get through this12703 just wondering?:grin: it would b nice

USA Trucker
09-06-2013, 12:36 AM
The answer to your question is no. Please don't place spoiler type questions outside this thread.

Thank you.

seanb29
12-30-2013, 03:43 AM
the mission “Meet the Stranger”. i failed it couldnt find him in the bar and like a dumby dont make a save before timer expire so is there a way i can continue the storyline?

f23948
09-21-2014, 03:01 AM
After I finish the "Meet the stranger" task, then I finished couple tasks, and then I can't even finish the "Go to the gorge" task because I keep dieing! Any ideas?
http://www.mediafire.com/convkey/fce0/86vl53b8tp3fbvdfg.jpg