PDA

View Full Version : Red Tide: Crimean offensive, Key to Kirch

cobi
12-06-2009, 02:34 PM
I've been stuck on this for ages now, my men and tanks keep on getting blown up by either the mines before the first trench or by the artillery and gun placements after. When i do eventually clear the first trenches im usually left with a couple of guys, which doesnt seem to be enough to complete the mission...

Does anyone have any suggestions please:confused:?

robi120
12-06-2009, 06:28 PM
I don't know if this will help you.

So,I took one tank(t-26) and begin fighting.Do not trow all tanks together,they just end up destroyed by a mine or the Stug.
I begin attacking some at-guns and some armor.My t-26 destroyed two at-guns and a tank before destroyed by Stug.Also it destroyed some MG-s at the
right flank.So,I got this srategy.The key is to not attack alll flanks,I just killed all of them in right flank(the one with Stug)and i destroyed the stug.Just get cloce to him with t-26 ehile stug is busy shooting at some infrantry.After I derstroyed him go on the right flank(do NOT attack any other flank).
There will be some armoured cars and one german 157mm howziter.There will be one panzer close to howziter so destroy it.Kill all infranry aroun the howzter and capture it.Then it's easy.First destroy the howziter near church and then just derstroy every armor or AT-gun.Thebn just clar all villige with t-26.

After that you will need to destroy convoys.Tthat's easy,except last conyoy which will have 3 Stugs.Also you'll needd to destroy 3 cars with officers.Just put one t-38 who will destroy the cars.After killing all infranry get some soldiers close to the stug and trow AT-grenades at them.Misson end.

ps:Sorry for bad english

cobi
12-08-2009, 01:45 PM
thanks for the advice, i finally got through that one!