PDA

View Full Version : I HATE getting a kill death ratio of 1:20

Nikitns
12-04-2009, 12:52 PM
It is so unrealistic. I mean, seriously. I hate how this happens in the missions.

This is result of extreme micro-management. Where you can get 1 soldier to kill 40 enemy soldiers. Unfortunately, often only such an approach is possible. This is because the player has limited men.

My advice:
Give the player a time limit for a attack mission (it is really unrealistic having unlimited time on missions).
Give the AI soldiers better accuracy and such.
AND MOST IMPORTANT: Give the player ALLOT, ALLOT more soldiers. So that soldiers become expendable to complete a greater goal, the time limit. This is how it was in WW2 on all sides, and should be reflected.

EXAMPLE: The only mission where I got 1:1 kill death ratio was the battle of the Zeelove heights (which is good, however the Soviets had 2 dead for each German at the storming). Personally, I think the Soviets should get a time limit, and allot of soldiers and fire-power in that battle. However, I REALLY liked how the Germans constantly counter attacked me, and the artillery barrages. This brought allot of challenge and casualties for me.

What are you guys thinking? Do you agree?

Zeke Wolff
12-04-2009, 03:14 PM
Nope... simply because I don´t like the mass assault tactics that most RTS/RTT games favors. I prefer small scale tactics instead, but that´s just my opinion and I do love micro-management! :D

~Zeke.

Ossian
12-04-2009, 07:46 PM
Play online? Your ratio will not be so hot then.

torur
12-18-2009, 06:42 PM
i agree full, its just like all of the call of duties. But i think, there should be no timelimits, only qonsequenses. Like they get alot of airsupport, if you dont win after 10 min. And balance should be off, forexample if you play with americans, campagin and they year would be 1944, you should have many more troops than the germans