Hi,
Just found it on youtube.
We can watch while we wait.
Looks good to me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WuKrv9Q-H_s&feature=related

There are like 13 parts alltogether.

Freak Of Nature
02-15-2008, 03:44 PM
Yeah its good, but it was posted two years ago, so probably everyone already wached it ;) I like rain effect.

roebedoes
02-15-2008, 04:43 PM
offcourse it's good this is a game where the developers has put a lot of time in it.

from holland

ilkercindik
02-16-2008, 09:38 AM
wonderfull rain effect. i like that.

Divebomb
02-16-2008, 01:59 PM
Hehe. That youtube user's got quite a few gameplay vids there. Very nice. Some good collision bugs to solve in that version of the game.

Ron Falco
02-16-2008, 04:39 PM
Hehe. That youtube user's got quite a few gameplay vids there. Very nice. Some good collision bugs to solve in that version of the game.

Of course that was 2 years ago, and an exact reason why they aren't releasing a demo for the game. We'd be complaining about bugs like that.

ciypriyan
02-18-2008, 06:41 PM
great video

yesil
02-21-2008, 10:24 AM
nice rain effect

Ricardo
02-23-2008, 12:37 PM
Yeah its good, but it was posted two years ago, so probably everyone already wached it ;) I like rain effect.

Added: June 27, 2007 ;)

Freak Of Nature
02-23-2008, 03:33 PM
;)

You want to say I'm wrong Ricardo? Well I'm not, those videos were filmed on Igromir 2006, but they were added on youtube only in 2007 june as you posted ;)

Freak Of Nature
07-23-2009, 08:41 PM
It's very cool and long, was uploaded on youtube yesterday :). The video shows the how will we begin the game, it has lots of comments, can someone or admin translate whats is the driver saying. I thin these two videos are much better than video walkthrouh :) and also, the videos are with sound, but quallity is not very good :)
here they are:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Frqss44mkU4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7sAswUr4EA
Enjoy :)

bubblesjs
07-24-2009, 01:05 AM
why does everyone in these demonstrational videos of rig'n'roll drive like and imbosil?

Whiskey
07-24-2009, 03:15 PM
OMG, I saw another bug.

In the second video, first 30 seconds: the steering wheel is doing weird moves (if it even moves)

Apart from that, the game looks very nice, and steereing looks realistic, not like another games from another brand hehe :rolleyes:

tritonas00
07-26-2009, 02:02 PM
the traffic cars speed is to slow!!!!!

trucknisse
07-26-2009, 04:00 PM
the traffic cars speed is to slow!!!!!

You are right!! Every car and truck is driving 10-15 mph below the speed which is VERY unrealistic. Most of them should be driving over the limit if it should be realistic. Also, there is way way too little traffic. I hope this is the arcade mode.

Freak Of Nature
07-26-2009, 05:25 PM
You are right!! Every car and truck is driving 10-15 mph below the speed which is VERY unrealistic. Most of them should be driving over the limit if it should be realistic. Also, there is way way too little traffic. I hope this is the arcade mode.

Don't expect Rush hour any time in the game.. :/

ironfelix
07-27-2009, 02:04 PM
Today we present you two new Rig'n'Roll (http://www.1cpublishing.eu/game/rig-n-roll) gameplay videos with the background comments made by the game producer: Video 1 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Frqss44mkU4) Video 2 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7sAswUr4EA)
These videos were taken during KRI 2009 Conference in Moscow in May 15-17, 2009. Enjoy!

Freak Of Nature
07-27-2009, 02:11 PM
Today we present you two new Rig'n'Roll (http://www.1cpublishing.eu/game/rig-n-roll) gameplay videos with the background comments made by the game producer: Video 1 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Frqss44mkU4) Video 2 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7sAswUr4EA)
These videos were taken during KRI 2009 Conference in Moscow in May 15-17, 2009. Enjoy!
Uhmm Thanks, but I already made a thread about those two videos a few days ago :)

ironfelix
07-27-2009, 02:27 PM
oh! dood! Cheers for being so attentive and putting the vids for the guys here! :thumbsup:

Freak Of Nature
07-27-2009, 04:03 PM
oh! dood! Cheers for being so attentive and putting the vids for the guys here! :thumbsup:

Yeah...but too bad I don't understand a word in russian :/, Maybe someone from 1c staff could translate the vids? or it's not your responsibility to do that?

digit
07-28-2009, 02:16 AM
Yeah...but too bad I don't understand a word in russian :/, Maybe someone from 1c staff could translate the vids? or it's not your responsibility to do that?

I'm sure one of them could get something sorted, since 1C have posted these videos themselves aswell, on the english forum, I think there should be some translations

ironfelix
07-28-2009, 05:33 AM
Guys, there's a certain possibility of the vids getting translated. When? I cannot say. If and when this is done, I’ll put it up here for your reading pleasure.

digit
07-28-2009, 12:04 PM
Thanks mate ;)

nicknackpaddywack
07-28-2009, 04:21 PM
video 2 1:54, steering wheel stops moving when he turns HAHAHAHA BUGSSS

Whiskey
07-28-2009, 06:02 PM
OMG, I saw another bug.

In the second video, first 30 seconds: the steering wheel is doing weird moves (if it even moves)

look at that too

Qwx
07-28-2009, 10:19 PM
Ok, recently I had very little time (just watched these videos yesterday), and I was hoping, someone else could do the translations. But since I see, that videos share some interesting insights, and no Superman appears, I'm going to try to fill in his shoes ;).

EDIT 07-29-2009: replaced those nasty witches with words "which" :D. And other small fixes.

Video 1
Russian Nikolaj Perekalov(~) comes to California, his friend Mathew Tiersen(~) meets him. Mathew owes for some reason (we won't find out in this game scenario, why) to Nick, and because of that, helps him to create his own transit business. Right now, this story is being told, they heading to Nick's office. Office is already ready, Nick can get into a truck right away, and start delivering loads. This is our company "Nick Trucking".

We enter the office. In the office we have the secretary. She plays important role in scenario - that is, she explains different turns in company's life, in Nick's life, and what he has to do. Here we have the presentation of game's economy mode. This is Freight Manager, with which we will be able to manage our company "Nick Trucking". I will show Freight Manager a bit later.

Outside we get more information about the scenario. Now appears character Kochrain(?), that works with Mathew, and who we will meet pretty often. I'm not going to describe his role, because that would be a spoiler :). Basically he's important person, important character in scenario, that we will be meeting. Understandably, in Rig'n'Roll we have scenario, unlike in Dalnoboyshchiky and "King of the Road" (or Hard Truck and Hard Truck 2), so we can win the game.

That's it, we're left all alone, so first thing we need to do is to get to the base of Oxnard, where our first office is. Instantly I had an accident. Base is not far from here.

<Reporter: tell us, where we are> This is town Oxnard. It is located in California, roughly said, between Santa Barbara and Los Angeles. Now we're heading towards Los Angeles, in the opposite direction would be Santa Barbara. First thing we need to do, is to take a load, and bring it somewhere.

<R: How close are these roads to actual Californian roads?> Mm.. These are American roads. <R: Please, tell us more> More? Ok. All roads are done according to maps, all roads were filmed and photographed. Developers (people, who collected all this video, etc.) spent at least 2 or 3 moths. They were driving around, they were using maps, they were filming different places. And these places, that were filmed at that time... I think they are recreated close to perfect. That is, I couldn't guarantee, that in Oxnard exists an overpass exactly in this place, but I can guarantee, that there is a lot of this sort of overpasses in California. This is recognizable landscape. One thing for sure, there are none of our trading bases, to one of which we're now heading, in California. This is part of our world, that is needed to provide the player with all sorts of loads.

The very left icon is for current mission (shows at the top of HUD). In organizer we can change the current mission, so this icon would change. This information is being duplicated by this arrow on the map. Next: our place in the race. We have deliveries with opponents and without. When we have opponents, this indicator shows us, in which place we are at the current time. Next: time that is left to deliver the load. If the time runs out, we won't get any money, or reputation. Next is GPS navigator arrow, that needs to be bought, by default we don't have it.

<R: Where did we came to?> We came to a trading base. Now video is being showed, in which we drive into the storehouse and get the list of orders. Here we have orders, that are ready to be delivered to different bases. They are sorted by type, that is you can deliver load, or just have a race without load. We can sort it by delivery place, by type of load, by fee. I think, it pays to deliver mobile phones to Santa Barbara. We take the order, watch the scene in which the trailer is being attached. Here it is...

<R: What is the police doing there?> When I started the game, I had an accident. Finally police have come, now they're going to pursuit me. That is, all the police cars in world are now in pursuit mode, they have the task to stop me and punish. I can stop and wait until they come and fine me, or I can try to run away from them.

<R: Can we run away?> Yes we can. There is a time, in which they remember, that player broke the road rules, and if player stays for long enough time unseen by the police, they forget about it.
Now we're heading towards Santa Barbara on Hitch Hiker(?) road. Here we see it on the map.

<R: Do we need a steering wheel to play?..> We can play also with the keyboard. But it is better with the wheel. <R: How better?>

Video 2
Because the car physics are more designed(?) for the wheel. Here we have a very good and right physics model. And if the player is a hardcore gamer, knows how to drive a car, he can even set the steering on 3 pedals, manual gear changes, and this would be complete simulation.

<R: What steering wheels the game supports?> Every wheel, that supports DirectX 9. I won't start naming trademarks :). Now I'm driving with automatic gearbox, because the wheel doesn't have 3 pedals, and to have manual gear changes, we need to have clutch (the way I understood, no manual gears + automatic clutch, but I might be wrong here).

Now we're heading a bit more than 100 km/h. The mass is huge, so you can imagine the kinetic energy. It seams, we ran away from police. I think it's time to make few more accidents. Now the police has to chase us again.

<R: What happened with the load?> Load is damaged, the passenger is not happy.

<R: What are the consequences?> When the discontent of a passenger reaches 100%, he'll disagree to continue journey with us, when the damage for the load reaches 100%, the order will be canceled. Ok, I think, my car is damaged. You can repair the car right on the road. It costs tenfold more than in repair service, but this possibility exists. Now we're heading (something Hitch Hiker, I don't understand :P).

<R: Is there a damage model of your car, and what kind of?..> Damage model in three words: hard to describe. When an accident happens, the game looks, what you hit, and with which part of your truck. The glass can break, the gas tank can fall off, the hood can open up, doors can bang around. That is, overall, everything looks pretty realistic. Besides that, there are damages, that player can't see. For example, if you slam with big speed into a wall, the engine can stop working. Then the only thing you can do is to call a repair service. Here the police caught and arrested us. Now we'll see the fine. This is the list of the broken rules, and the fine for that.

Again, a short video. We can see very clearly, that I hit something with the bumper (I can't see it, maybe I misunderstood ;)). Now Nick will talk with worker, and we'll get the interface. First we need to repair. We can view what exactly is broken. We have damaged (?)something(?), we repair it. Next we can upgrade. We can upgrade 3 things:

Looks. Like we want.. For example we can do this.
Driving. That is the things, that affect our speed, handling. The list of engines, that we can buy. We can buy the most expensive now. There is Nitrous. Despite the fact, that we have diesel engine, we can improve speed. We can buy additional fuel tank, less refueling. Soft suspension. Engine braking, well... The thing that I don't use, but if the players is more professional, and plays on hard difficulty level, it will be useful. Obtekatel (don't know what it is) also increases speed. Wheels increase handling.
Safety systems. We can attach additional mirrors.
I think it's enough. We've already bought upgrades for 150.000$. That's how our truck looks now.

<R: show us, what has changed> Now we have additional mirrors, obtekatel (this is that aerodynamic thing on top of the truck :)), that wasn't there, fuel tanks from both sides, and overall, the truck started to look more stylish.

So, the game comes out at autumn this year. At this moment, I would say, it is 97-99% finished. If there was a task to release it right now, we could do that, but there is no such task, so we can refine some certain things. It's not the visual part of the game, it's more about the traffic behavior, that, from our point of view, not always behaves correctly. In autumn we will finish everything, and the game will come out.

Whew, now that was some translating job :D. As you can see, my Russian is not perfect, so if anyone would step in to correct some parts, I would be very happy :). Ok, now it's very late, and I'm going ;)

digit
07-28-2009, 10:51 PM
Thanks for that Qwx, your a champ mate

ironfelix
07-29-2009, 05:22 AM
Qwx, thank you for assistance and effort! We'll try to verify and if necessary update your translation. Thank you once again!

Whiskey
07-29-2009, 12:13 PM
nice job, mate

Qwx
07-29-2009, 12:29 PM
Thanks for nice replies, everyone. Now I'm reading the thing I wrote yesterday, and can't believe the amount of mistakes :D. I'm gonna edit it a bit.

And, ironfelix, I really hope you can fix my translation, or get a better one :)

Freak Of Nature
07-29-2009, 02:05 PM
Thanks Qwx I knew when you'll come we will get a translation :)

Freak Of Nature
07-29-2009, 02:23 PM
2 New pics:
http://games.1c.ru/images/news/4873.jpg
http://games.1c.ru/images/news/4874.jpg

Qwx
07-30-2009, 08:18 PM
Man, I really like the second picture, thanks for sharing :)

Hm, hm, maybe some mobile phones in those containers heading towards Reno? :D Possible, but not likely :].

ironfelix
07-31-2009, 06:20 AM
Enormous thanx to Qwx for his time and very good transcription of the videos, i've just polished up some slightly incorrect things and updated the part Qwx was unable to make out!

Video 1

Russian Nikolaj Perekalov (he is sitting here as you can see) comes to California, his friend Mathew Tiersen meets him. Mathew owes for some reason (we cannot say / won’t learn why, it’s not in the game plot) to Nick, and since he is thankful to Nick, Mathew is eager to help him to create his own transit business. Right now, this story is being told, they are heading to Nick's office. Office is already ready, the only thing Nick has to do now is to jump into the truck and start delivering cargos. This is our company "Nick Trucking".

We enter the office. In the office we have the secretary. She plays important role in scenario - that is, she informs about various twists & turns in company's life, in Nick's life, and what he has to do. Here we have the presentation of game's economy mode. This is Freight Manager, with which we will be able to manage our company "Nick Trucking". I will show Freight Manager a bit later.

Outside we get more information about the scenario. Now appears character Kochrain that works with Mathew, and who we will meet pretty often. I'm not going to describe his role, because that would be a spoiler . Basically Koch's important person, important character in scenario that we will be meeting. Understandably, in Rig'n'Roll we have scenario, unlike in Dalnoboyshchiky and "King of the Road" (or Hard Truck and Hard Truck 2), so we can actually win the game and do it fast.

That's it, we're on our own, so the first thing we need to do is to get to the base of Oxnard, where our first office is. Instantly I had an accident. Base is not far from here – just maybe a mile from here.

<Reporter: tell us, where we are?> This is Oxnard town. It’s located in California, between Santa Barbara and Los Angeles, if we can say so. Now we're heading towards Los Angeles, in the opposite direction would be Santa Barbara. First thing we need to do is to take a load (receive an order), and bring it somewhere.

<R: How close are these roads to actual Californian roads?> Mm.. These are American roads.

<R: Please, tell us more> More? Ok. All roads are done according to maps, all roads were filmed and photographed. Game developers spent the total of 2 or 3 moths in California. They were driving around, they were using maps, and they were filming different places. And these places, that were filmed at that time... I think they are recreated close to perfect. That is, I couldn't guarantee, that in Oxnard exists an overpass exactly in this place, but I can guarantee, that there is a lot of this sort of overpasses in California. This is recognizable landscape. One thing for sure, there are none of our trading bases, to one of which we're now heading, in California. This is part of our world, which is needed to provide the player with all sorts of loads.

The very left icon is for current mission (shows at the top of HUD). In organizer we can change the current mission, so this icon would change. This information is being duplicated by this arrow on the map. Next: right now shown in grey – our place in the race. We have deliveries with opponents and without. When we have opponents, this indicator shows us, in which place we are at the current time. Next: time that is left to deliver the load. If the time runs out, we won't get any money, or reputation. Next, a grey icon – GPS navigator arrow that needs to be bought, since it is not pr-installed on the truck.

<R: Where did we come to?> We came to a trading base. Now video is being showed, in which we drive into the warehouse and get the list of orders. Here we have orders, which are ready to be delivered to different bases. They are sorted by type, here we have container delivery or just a sports race without load. We can sort it by delivery place, by type of load, by fee. I think, it pays to deliver mobile phones to Santa Barbara. We take the order, watch the scene in which the trailer is being attached. Here it is...

<R: What is the police doing there?> When I started the game, I had an accident. Finally police have come, now they're going to pursuit me. That is, all the police cars in world are now in pursuit mode, they have the task to stop me and punish. I can stop and wait until they come and fine me, or I can try to run away from them.

<R: Can we run away?> Yes we can. There is a time, in which they remember, that player violated the road regulations, and if player stays for long enough time unseen by the police, they forget about it. Now we're heading towards Santa Barbara. Here we’ll stop to detruck a hitch-hiker. Here we see it on the map.
<R: Do we need a steering wheel to play?..> We can play also with the keyboard. But it is better with the wheel. <R: How better?>

Video 2

Because the car physics are more adjusted for the wheel. Here we have a very good and right physics model. And if the player is a hardcore gamer, knows how to drive a car, he can even set the steering on 3 pedals, manual gear changes, and this would be complete simulation.

<R: What steering wheels the game supports?> Any wheel, that supports DirectX 9. I won't start naming trademarks . Now I'm driving with automatic gearbox, because the wheel doesn't have 3 pedals, and to have manual gear changes, we need to have clutch (the way I understood, no manual gears + automatic clutch, but I might be wrong here).
Now we're heading a bit more than 100 km/h. The mass is huge, so you can imagine the kinetic energy. It seams, we ran away from police. I think it's time to make few more accidents. Now the police have to chase us again.

<R: What happened with the load?> Load is damaged, the passenger is not happy.

<R: What are the consequences?> When the discontent of a passenger reaches 100%, he'll disagree to continue journey with us, when the damage for the load reaches 100%, the order will be canceled. Ok, I think, my car is damaged. You can repair the car right on the road. It costs tenfold more than in repair service, but this possibility exists. Now we're heading to detruck our hitch-hiker.

<R: Is there a damage model of your car, and what kind of?..> Damage model in three words: hard to describe. When an accident happens, the game looks, what you hit, and with which part of your truck. The glass can break, the gas tank can start falling off, the hood can open up, doors can bang around. That is, overall, everything looks pretty realistic. Besides that, there are damages, that player can't see. For example, if you slam with big speed into a wall, the engine can stop working. Then the only thing you can do is to call a repair service. Here the police caught and arrested us. Now we'll see the fine. This is the list of the broken rules, and the fine for that.

Again, a short video. We can see very clearly, that I hit something with the bumper (it is not see). Now Nick will talk to worker, and we'll get the interface. First we need to repair. We can view what exactly is broken. We have the car body damaged, we repair it. Next we can upgrade. We can upgrade 3 item:
• External looks. Like we want.. For example we can do this.
• Driving. That is the things that affect our speed, handling. The list of engines, which we can buy. We can buy the most expensive now. There is Nitrous. Despite the fact, that we have diesel engine, we can improve speed. We can buy additional fuel tank, less refueling. Soft suspension. Engine breaking, well... The thing that I don't use, but if the player is more professional, and plays on hard difficulty level, it will be useful. Fairing also increases speed. Wheels increase steering response (roadability).
• Safety systems. We can attach additional mirrors.
I think it's enough. We've already bought upgrades for 115.000$. That's how our truck looks now.

<R: show us, what has changed> Here we have new additional mirrors, fairing (this is that aerodynamic thing on top of the truck ), that wasn't there, fuel tanks from both sides, and overall, the truck started to look more stylish.

So, the game comes out in autumn this year. At this moment, I would say, it is 97-99% finished. If there were a task to release it right now, we could do that, but there is no such task, so we can refine some certain things. It's not the visual part of the game; it's more about the traffic behavior, that, from our point of view, not always behaves correctly. In autumn we will finish everything, and the game will come out.

trucknisse
08-04-2009, 07:32 PM
Why are they always driving around Oxnard, in the Santa Barbara area, in all the videos, and nowhere else?
I want to see them drive over golden gate bridge and the SF skyline etc, or the mojave desert etc.

DaWolf
08-04-2009, 07:38 PM
maybe there´s a big bug around and they are only able to drive around oxnard :grin:

trucknisse
08-04-2009, 09:00 PM
maybe there´s a big bug around and they are only able to drive around oxnard :grin:

Yeah, or maybe they are still using a very old version of the demo, where only this area is implemented.

Qwx
08-04-2009, 09:13 PM
The way I understood, they're not using full game for promotional purposes yet. You know, when you have developed something truly great, and don't want the public to see everything to soon, etc. I have done that myself once :). If you have something amazing, you want to hide it (for some reason) :D

And I think this line in this thread (http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthread.php?t=8557) should confirm my thoughts:

*In the gameplay videos we've seen the presenter briefly open up the game's world map on several occasions. The staff on the community site is assuring that we did NOT see the full map. The full map (whether in screenshots or a new trailer) will be revealed in the next two weeks.

Freak Of Nature
08-05-2009, 07:55 AM
Why are they always driving around Oxnard, in the Santa Barbara area, in all the videos, and nowhere else?
I want to see them drive over golden gate bridge and the SF skyline etc, or the mojave desert etc.
As you could see from
Trailers and latest KRI videos, game begins in Oxnard, so thats why we usually see Oxnard and its suroundings

nicknackpaddywack
08-20-2009, 11:57 AM
As you could see from
Trailers and latest KRI videos, game begins in Oxnard, so thats why we usually see Oxnard and its suroundings

would be nice to of seen other areas though

trucknisse
08-20-2009, 10:32 PM
As you could see from

That leads me to another question. Is Oxnard the only starting place? Or can we start anywhere at a warehouse as in 18wos?

GinXeng
08-22-2009, 07:25 AM
That leads me to another question. Is Oxnard the only starting place? Or can we start anywhere at a warehouse as in 18wos?I think Oxnard is the only starting place just like for HT2 and KOTR it was South Gate.

Nike-it
11-17-2009, 10:03 AM
The new video (http://www.rignroll.com/p-220.html) demonstrates a variety of locations and landscapes of virtual California reconstructed in Rig'n'Roll. It also shows night and day changes as well as various weather conditions.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pd6o5zLZBRg

Nike-it
11-17-2009, 10:45 AM
By the way, Russian version has gone Gold today!!! Finally!!! No more delays;)

drexit
11-17-2009, 11:11 AM
Beautiful! Cant wait for next friday :)

Lolsmurf
11-17-2009, 03:56 PM
Again no traffic lights...

The night isn't dark enough , just like in ETS...

evh5150vanhalen
11-17-2009, 04:43 PM
By the way, Russian version has gone Gold today!!! Finally!!! No more delays;)
Now that the game has gone gold, can you please tell us the list of trucks that are in it
, I have a feeling some of the best trucks are going to get the boot like the internationals ect.

Freak Of Nature
11-17-2009, 05:20 PM
Again no traffic lights...
The night isn't dark enough , just like in ETS...
Well in cities night looks bright because of the light al around there but farther from cities like in this screenshot http://rignroll.com/i/1-0,14.jpg look like if you turn of your headlights you will see nothing and soon find yourself by the road with wheels up :D

Lolsmurf
11-17-2009, 06:26 PM
Well in cities night looks bright because of the light al around there but farther from cities like in this screenshot http://rignroll.com/i/1-0,14.jpg look like if you turn of your headlights you will see nothing and soon find yourself by the road with wheels up :D

héhé you are an angel and shows me a good pic of the night , let's hope it will be very dark like in real life, maybe the sky should be darker too, hopefully if they don't make it well , we will be able to adapt the colours etc...

:)

Anyway what about the traffic lights ? :p

Ubaku
11-18-2009, 04:53 AM
Gone gold yay!!! It will cost around 20 dollars when converted from rubels. That is the Russian version which I'm going to buy next friday. Wait for the detailed review guys. ;-)

The traffic lights. Didn't you guys hear? Aliens have invaded California and stole all the traffic lights. Many accidents. ;-)

obsolum
11-18-2009, 10:40 AM
The traffic lights. Didn't you guys hear? Aliens have invaded California and stole all the traffic lights. Many accidents. ;-)
Lies.

It was me who stole all the traffic lights :)

trucknisse
11-18-2009, 10:33 PM
Lies.

It was me who stole all the traffic lights :)

No, actually it was Obama. He needs cash for the new health care reform.

RoadRanger
11-19-2009, 12:46 AM
Still poor engine sounds... And pitch black smoke from fairly new trucks?!? :confused: And flames from the stacks... :(
Definitely more arcade than simulation -- too bad...

Metzger28
11-19-2009, 02:23 AM
Still poor engine sounds... And pitch black smoke from fairly new trucks?!? :confused: And flames from the stacks... :(
Definitely more arcade than simulation -- too bad...

I'm sure the flames are a result of the nitro boost used for the racing part of the game.

digit
11-19-2009, 04:36 AM
Also there is more then just 1 game mode

Ubaku
11-27-2009, 06:10 AM
Here they are, enjoy guys. I will be busy until winter vacation in December. See ya then.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/mj-0R1XTz2o&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/mj-0R1XTz2o&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/q6wqM1xL3xk&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/q6wqM1xL3xk&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1DiN0SomINg&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1DiN0SomINg&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/rVZ0OokR1AM&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/rVZ0OokR1AM&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/zC5OWZoLIio&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/zC5OWZoLIio&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Eggtooth
11-27-2009, 07:01 AM
Please do translation for ALL game menus and option (MOST NEEDED TO CHANGE GRAPHIC!!!) PLEASE!

drexit
11-27-2009, 08:01 AM
Please do translation for ALL game menus and option (MOST NEEDED TO CHANGE GRAPHIC!!!) PLEASE!

Yeah. Youre right! Im pleasing u too :D

PGW
11-27-2009, 08:33 AM
Whats the meaning of the points in video 1: SINGLE MODE -> SETTINGS...
What mean the 3 menu points, Ubaku? I already translated many menu points, but not these one...

Ubaku
11-27-2009, 08:50 AM
I dont have time to translate all these things, but someone already has. Please go here for many translations of this stuff. Also more videos.

http://truckpol.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=game04&action=display&thread=47670

Ubaku
11-27-2009, 08:56 AM
Here I posted some of his stuff if you guys cannot go to Truckpol for some reason. But I'm also posting stuff at Truckpol and so are other people. Each image has a description under it.

http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/6373/rnr2009112622192162.jpg

From top to bottom: Profile, Single Order, Game (single player campaign), options, quit/exit game

http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/22/rnr2009112622193082.jpg

Buttons from top to bottom: Create new profile, load profile, cancel

http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/8475/rnr2009112622193889.jpg

Buttons from top to bottom: New game, game settings, rating, cancel.

http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/1281/rnr2009112622195009.jpg

Buttons from top to bottom: New game, load game, game settings (traffic density etc..), cancel.

http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/1002/rnr2009112622195391.jpg

Buttons from top to bottom: Controls, Audio, Video, Cancel

http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/7518/rnr2009112622200281.jpg

Options/Buttons top to bottom: controls sensitivity, steering wheel return, gearbox (auto/manual), reverse mouse

Game manual:

Space- Starts/stops engine
Up, Down, Left, Righ arrows- steering
Tab- Map
F3- Communicator
Enter- Allows you to enter/use hotel, gas station, service station, bar, office (you'll see a tool tip light up on the screen when you're in range to use enter)
L- Headlights
Ctrl+L- Highbeams
Ctrl+any steering key- more rapid acceleration, harder braking, quicker turn
V- Changes view outside/inside
C- Changes between the three views inside the cab
Num 1-8 - Changes outside view
W- Windshield wipers
E- Engine Brake
B- Parking/Emergency brake
> - Right turn signal
< - Left turn signal
/- Hazards/Emergency blinkers
T- Hook up trailer
U- Radio on/off
J- Switch radio station
i- Change song/track
H- Horn
+/- on number pad- zoom in/out on outside view
F12- Capture Screenshot
Esc followed by furthest option on the left- 911 Emergency/Roadside assistance
X- Reverse
A- Change to N and 1 Gear from Reverse

Ubaku
11-27-2009, 06:18 PM
I have posted parts 3 and 4. This is the actual gameplay. There will also be part 5 later tonight.

Freak Of Nature
11-27-2009, 07:12 PM
I just tried RnR :) Lags a lot on my old pc :( hopefuly on sunday I will be playing it on my roommates laptop :D. The music is really great in the game. :)

Ubaku
11-28-2009, 04:21 AM
I uploaded all 5 parts of my video now. Watch them in this thread and enjoy. I'm out. See ya sometime in December.

drexit
11-28-2009, 08:32 AM
Nice :(:(:(

Qwx
11-28-2009, 01:17 PM
Thanks Ubaku. Looks fun as hell :D. Hm, now I'm starting consider my "I'll wait till eng/ltu release" stand :D

Ubaku
12-02-2009, 09:59 PM
I played the game some more today. In story mode you can just drive around without delivering loads all you want, the problem is you have only $200 dollars and you will need gas not to mention that driving like a civilized human being for long is hard. LOL.

So pretty soon the police gets you. So bye bye $200. After you make enough money you can drive around for fun all you want.

I have to say, the game is beautiful. The mountains and natural terrain are very realistic. I actually feel like I am in California (where I never been before but seen pictures) There are wine groves and other natural scenery local to California.

Its very fun to play because you feel like you are really there. The story mode is great because all the time you have things happening that are part of the script like stopping to drive someone somewhere, helping a fellow trucker restart a truck with a dead battery, and etc. It feels very alive and real. And I turned up the graphics a little and wow its so beautiful I want to lick the screen.

So you know what, screw the speed limit signs. I love this game. :-)

I will have a lot of fun making more gameplay videos for you guys around December 20th or so. Have patience. I will also make sure I have the highest graphics settings in my next videos.

GinXeng
12-02-2009, 10:55 PM
I am offended by your post, I live in california and its nothing like that.

Ubaku
12-03-2009, 12:04 AM
I don't know. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. The only California I know is from movies, tv, and GTA SA. My opinion is that its a good game.

As far as how close it is to Cali, maybe someone who lives there can judge that better. But I like the game. You can have your own opinion and there is nothing wrong with that. I keep mine. The best way is for everyone to try the game themselves and then they can decide.

GinXeng
12-03-2009, 02:19 AM
I have never been to russia but I'm sure everyone is drunk and killing each other and there are no laws or police, as far I seen in the movies.

Freak Of Nature
12-03-2009, 07:41 AM
I played the game some more today. In story mode you can just drive around without delivering loads all you want, the problem is you have only $200 dollars and you will need gas not to mention that driving like a civilized human being for long is hard. LOL.

So pretty soon the police gets you. So bye bye $200. After you make enough money you can drive around for fun all you want.

I have to say, the game is beautiful. The mountains and natural terrain are very realistic. I actually feel like I am in California (where I never been before but seen pictures) There are wine groves and other natural scenery local to California.

Its very fun to play because you feel like you are really there. The story mode is great because all the time you have things happening that are part of the script like stopping to drive someone somewhere, helping a fellow trucker restart a truck with a dead battery, and etc. It feels very alive and real. And I turned up the graphics a little and wow its so beautiful I want to lick the screen.

So you know what, screw the speed limit signs. I love this game. :-)

I will have a lot of fun making more gameplay videos for you guys around December 20th or so. Have patience. I will also make sure I have the highest graphics settings in my next videos.

I started carreer mode three days ago, but I was given 100 000. what the hell? :D (I'm playing on Expert difficulty)

obsolum
12-03-2009, 01:12 PM
i have never been to russia but i'm sure everyone is drunk and killing each other and there are no laws or police, as far i seen in the movies.
lmao! :d

Nike-it
12-03-2009, 01:17 PM
I have never been to russia but I'm sure everyone is drunk and killing each other and there are no laws or police, as far I seen in the movies.

Very unfair descrition of my country. You should defenitely visit Russia and see how wrong you are;)

Lolsmurf
12-03-2009, 02:50 PM

right, and you are... indeed an American

You guys do something else than watching anti european fox television ?

obsolum
12-03-2009, 05:10 PM
Very unfair descrition of my country. You should defenitely visit Russia and see how wrong you are;)

right, and you are... indeed an American

You guys do something else than watching anti european fox television ?

You two completely missed the point GinXengg was trying to make.

Russia isn't a part of Europe, by the way ;)

Flagman_20
12-03-2009, 06:03 PM

You guys are missing his point.
Just because California in R'n'R looks like the one in movies/other games, that doesn't mean the real one looks like that. I never visited California, nor do I have the game, so I can't really say anything.

The only thing that GinXeng is trying to prove is that you can't say something is real if you've only seen it in movies :)

Lolsmurf
12-03-2009, 06:14 PM
You two completely missed the point GinXengg was trying to make.

Russia isn't a part of Europe, by the way ;)

yes it is
it is not a member of EU but it is a part of Europe but also a part of Asia ;)

And I don't know why he is offended by Ubaku's post...

He doesn't tell anything bad

Ubaku
12-03-2009, 07:09 PM
My point is simply that I like the game. Nothing more. Now lets get back on topic here please.

USA Trucker
12-03-2009, 07:28 PM
yes it is
it is not a member of EU but it is a part of Europe but also a part of Asia ;)

You are incorrect. The USSR is not part of Europe, it is considered part of Asia. I am a geography buff, and a former Navigation Officer in the US Navy. Every navigation chart that I pull up has USSR printed in bold, and in small print it states Asia.

East of the Ural Mountains and from Ukraine to Finland is considered part of Asia. The reason the USSR is not part the EU is simply because it is not in Europe.

Do a little homework, and you will find that you are in error. Here is just one of many links I can provide to assist you.

http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=europe&FORM=IGRE3#focal=7ec7c491660a554a191dca699abee0ee&furl=http%3a%2f%2fwww.travelblog.org%2fpix%2fmaps% 2feurope.jpg

Freak Of Nature
12-03-2009, 07:36 PM
Guys get back to the topic. This is gameplay video thread not geography ;)

USA Trucker
12-03-2009, 07:44 PM
Guys get back to the topic. This is gameplay video thread not geography ;)

Sorry, I'll try to control myself. Geography is just my thing, and I couldn't resist it, but you are right. :cool:

Nike-it
12-04-2009, 06:36 AM
Very nice gameplay video appeared on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWmRQItLTbE

Toroges
12-04-2009, 08:21 AM
you drive manual or with automatic gears???

Nike-it
12-04-2009, 08:27 AM
you drive manual or with automatic gears???

This guy drives with automatic gears

Toroges
12-04-2009, 08:57 AM
ah ok thx :)

Nike-it
12-04-2009, 09:57 AM
Stop that flood, or I'll close the whole thread!!!

Freak Of Nature
12-04-2009, 10:59 AM
This went too far, I'm deleting some of the posts :P

USA Trucker
12-04-2009, 11:04 AM
This went too far, I'm deleting some of the posts :P

I think that was the best thing to do. Thanks.

seekhunt
12-04-2009, 03:03 PM
why is this a good video? the person is just driving with a cargo?
dont see much of what the game can offer you.....?

even though this is not that kind of video but this was damn hell a boring one

Lolsmurf
12-04-2009, 03:50 PM
I have seen far better vids than this one

Toroges
12-04-2009, 05:04 PM
hmm the vid is ok i think :)

Freak Of Nature
12-04-2009, 09:15 PM
you guys don't have what to carp for do you?... post those better videos instead..

Lolsmurf
12-05-2009, 12:13 PM
QzBwvaxsWSs

fgXX4qT1BF8

XIf4daCRac8

n_wN8v3i_k4

obsolum
12-05-2009, 05:55 PM
Ya know, those vids make the game look pretty good.... until the engine comes on. The sounds are really really really aweful. Really. The sounds and the gear shifting are what kill this game the most for me. Such a shame...

Lolsmurf
12-06-2009, 11:49 AM
You are overreacting , sounds can be changed very easily I m sure of it (should have my hands on the game soon)

Besides that , the most important is the behaviour of trucks which is quit good in rig n roll and the environment sio it doesn't get boring and max realistic.

The air brake sounds are great and shifting is okay , only the engine (not stationairy is a pain in the ass) but we will fix them as soon we have the english game

Nike-it
12-10-2009, 07:52 AM
New Gameplay video (http://www.rignroll.com/p-237.html) shows small town Weaverville and its surroundings in different weather conditions. It also presents several ingame trucks such as Titan El Dorado, Titan Alpine and Hercules Liberty.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdiMvD71IvI

obsolum
12-10-2009, 11:15 AM
That's a cool vid. It's actually the first vid I've seen that makes me want to get the game. Good thing they added music over it, though, so you don't hear the awful engine sound.

Nike-it
12-11-2009, 12:58 PM
Small gameplay video at maximum graphic settings.
Enjoy!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ne88RpK8gXQ

evh5150vanhalen
12-11-2009, 01:44 PM
what truck is the person driving in the video?

Nike-it
12-11-2009, 01:47 PM
It is Gepard

Ubaku
12-18-2009, 11:17 PM
You guys want more videos?

USA Trucker
12-19-2009, 05:58 AM
You guys want more videos?

Yes, yes, yes. You got'em, I'll view them. :grin:

Ubaku
12-26-2009, 02:35 AM
Some screenshots of the San Francisco bay. You can even see Alcatraz!!!

http://img706.imageshack.us/img706/6022/rheuyh.jpg

http://img141.imageshack.us/img141/7523/tjfkj.jpg

USA Trucker
12-28-2009, 11:48 AM
Some screenshots of the San Francisco bay. You can even see Alcatraz!!!

http://img706.imageshack.us/img706/6022/rheuyh.jpg

http://img141.imageshack.us/img141/7523/tjfkj.jpg

How about some videos. Pics were nice though.;)

snowman
01-29-2010, 04:09 PM
Here are some videos i've made recently. Nothing special, but might be interesting for someone who's waiting the game. I use manual gears.

My pc: amd phenom 2 x4 945 3ghz, 4Gb ddr3, 8800gts 512
Settings: max, 1280x960, 4xAA

Whale delivery to Lebec part 1
DVueCri426E

Whale delivery to Lebec part 2
JUVwUV9ZsFI

A trip from Lebec to Los Angeles part 1
xrbAFJF5hqU

A trip from Lebec to Los Angeles part 2
CqABe1l3uIo

A trip from Palmdale to Bakersfield part 1
0FPzKw6G9oQ

A trip from Palmdale to Bakersfield part 2
vv0AfAzzu08

USA Trucker
01-30-2010, 11:16 AM
Nice job Snowman. I can wait for the English version.:cool:

USA Trucker
04-22-2010, 03:49 PM
OK, I just got FRAPS (Recommended by GinXeng). Excellent video quality I might add. It records perfectly. Now how do I bring these videos to the forum, as I have seen many of you do? I have some nice "show & tell" videos for all to view.

obsolum
04-22-2010, 04:26 PM
Create a Youtube (http://www.youtube.com/) account if you don't already have one and upload the videos to it. Once they're up and processed you can simply paste a link here or even embed them in your post by using the youtube tags.

You might want to compress your recorded vids first though, as generally Fraps recordings are quite large. I just use Windows Moviemaker. You can try uploading them uncompressed, I'm not sure if there's a filesize limit for the vids you upload to Youtube. Obviously it will take longer that way, depending on your connection.

USA Trucker
04-22-2010, 04:40 PM
I had that feeling, but wanted to be sure. Is YouTube the only one that does this, and what does it cost?

GinXeng
04-22-2010, 04:50 PM
Youtube is free as which iswhy its infested with ads, there are other sites for uploading videos but I guess someone like you who is not familiar with these kinds of things I would use youtube. Just make an account and and upload your video but like obsolum said, use windows moviemaker to compress it to a WMA format first as Fraps makes videos in AVI format that are really good quality but large in size.

USA Trucker
04-22-2010, 05:04 PM
Youtube is free as which iswhy its infested with ads, there are other sites for uploading videos but I guess someone like you who is not familiar with these kinds of things I would use youtube. Just make an account and and upload your video but like obsolum said, use windows moviemaker to compress it to a WMA format first as Fraps makes videos in AVI format that are really good quality but large in size.

Yah, AVI is a hog, but as you said, great quality is also why I like it. It's a good thing I have 3, 1tb drives. I use AVI formats to download my favorite TV series onto my ZEN, but that's the extent of my knowledge. Thanks for the help guys. :cool:

USA Trucker
04-30-2010, 07:18 PM
The Navigation Device is a good feature once you can afford it. Keep an eye on it during this video. It's messages are quite fast, and should be longer by maybe 2-3 seconds, but for now it fine.
Navigation Device. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=igROWGY5V8Y)
I'll give some more video's as I discover more scenes/views.

Toroges
05-03-2010, 12:13 PM
85 miles ... lol thats really fast for an truck :)

HDTrucker
05-04-2010, 11:21 PM
what rig ya driving there/

GinXeng
05-05-2010, 12:17 AM
Looks like the W900.

USA Trucker
05-05-2010, 11:30 AM
what rig ya driving there/

In the RnR game world, it's called the "Titan Ventura". At Nick's Office you'll find all the truck names, specifications, and other useful things. Click on the "Manage Fleet" button in the menu to buy/sell trucks, if you didn't already know that. ;)

My Truck - Titan Ventura. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DgP-U_b4EcA)

Lolsmurf
05-09-2010, 11:16 AM
nice vids !

and damn, look at those truckstops, like some bomb dropped on them and everyone fleed !

USA Trucker
05-10-2010, 09:42 AM
nice vids !

and damn, look at those truckstops, like some bomb dropped on them and everyone fleed !

Noted. A lot of us have brought this up. The only visitor I have ever seen was a cop exiting a truck stop the same time as me. There should be much more activity here. No other trucks, no people, not even a lot-lizard! :o

Lolsmurf
05-11-2010, 02:31 PM
the scenery of the game is quite good, perhaps you could show us a video of a highway or whatever where traffic is set at heaviest... ?

USA Trucker
05-12-2010, 10:15 PM
the scenery of the game is quite good, perhaps you could show us a video of a highway or whatever where traffic is set at heaviest... ?

Coming Soon, at a theater near you! :grin:

USA Trucker
05-12-2010, 11:49 PM

And here you are. Traffic is set to the max, but I guess it's the luck of the draw. I hope this is somewhat the traffic you were looking for. If not, I'll try to come up with some more, but it is random, no matter what setting you have it set for.

I have finally, after trial, and error managed to give you guys videos as close as I can to what I see on my computer. Graphic Cards may vary, but this is as best thus far that I can do. You now have 1080HD available.
L.A. Traffic - High Traffic Setting. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jx-rkAvWYMg)

Lolsmurf
05-13-2010, 04:51 PM
As I thought, the scenery pleases me alot, but the traffic behaviour is just ridiclous... nothing better than SCS...

What a shame

Anyway nice vids USA trucker

USA Trucker
05-13-2010, 05:00 PM
As I thought, the scenery pleases me alot, but the traffic behaviour is just ridiclous... nothing better than SCS...

What a shame

Anyway nice vids USA trucker

No problem. If there is anything you, or anyone else wants to see, I'll gladly post them, if I can.:cool:

Lolsmurf
05-13-2010, 07:06 PM
Maybe some nice mountain road with a lot of curves and signs ? :p

USA Trucker
05-13-2010, 07:16 PM
Maybe some nice mountain road with a lot of curves and signs ? :p

I'll see what I can do. I'll have to pick something in the north that might suit you.;)

Se7en
05-14-2010, 04:56 PM
There is a road Manteca-Mi-Wuk Willage-Bridgeport. Drive that route. It will be difficult but alot of fun, trust me! :)
It is HW-108.

USA Trucker
05-19-2010, 08:37 AM
I think some of you will like this.
Curves & Mountain Scenes Toward S.D. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLZNFdZIcBg)

Lolsmurf
05-19-2010, 10:51 AM
Nice vid azgain, but I was more talking about a non-highway road...

What bothers me is the speeds this trucks get, ffs I wont upgrade my engine because the trucks become too fast

USA Trucker
05-19-2010, 03:33 PM
Nice vid azgain, but I was more talking about a non-highway road...

What bothers me is the speeds this trucks get, ffs I wont upgrade my engine because the trucks become too fast

I wouldn't be too concerned with this. No matter what HP your truck has, you will still reach about 90-95mph regardless of the HP on a straight level road. The only thing that I can see is how fast you can reach that speed with a higher HP. It also helps going uphill. If you bought the booster.... Well that changes everything. ;)

Lolsmurf
05-20-2010, 04:24 PM
lol what a shame :p

Anyway, more vids of some mountainclimbs !!

USA Trucker
05-20-2010, 04:34 PM
lol what a shame :p

Anyway, more vids of some mountainclimbs!!

Don't you have the game where you can see these for yourself, or is it that you just want to relax, and watch them without playing? :) Anyway I have not been in an area that has a two-lane road with mountain views. I almost completed the Story-Line, and then I'll be free to roam around, and pick one that I think you'll like.;)

PS:
Actually I did, and here you go.... I hope you like these. :cool:
Winding Roads (Pt-1). (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9w4CPWEHvKA)
Winding Roads (Pt-2). (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DoGnOr_4ijo)

Lolsmurf
05-24-2010, 08:57 AM
Nice !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And no I dont have the game yet :p

USA Trucker
06-04-2010, 08:06 AM
Oakland Bay Bridge (Night-Day in HD). (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8BEqDle8es)

USA Trucker
06-04-2010, 08:22 AM
Of all the cities, towns, and villages this game has on the map, why would they leave one of the largest, and famous cities in California off the map? When I think of California, the Golden Gate Bridge, and San Fransisco immediately come to mind. That's like having a bowl of cereal without the milk. :(:rolleyes:
Golden Gate (Day in HD). (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkD_VrWpy9Y)
A Drive Through S.F. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkKwG2ESwKQ)

GinXeng
06-07-2010, 10:38 PM
Unrealistic, trucks cant cross the Golden Gate Bridge. I hate how every trucking game that has San Fransico always lets you drive across the Golden gate when its not possible in real life. San Fransico roads in the city are too small for trucks, cars barely fit.

USA Trucker
06-08-2010, 09:51 AM
Just a short video on dropping off a load with Trixy in the cab.
Dropping Off A Load With Trixy. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvSQrS9KBrk)

mark39
09-01-2010, 09:24 AM
i found this video on youtube,its a really good video from igor and co. and it has some interesting info in it,well i thought so anyway,hopefully you will think so to....:)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a74568geuFI

galatei
09-02-2010, 01:27 AM
Really can't see most of the features they're describing, it's like they're talking about their wishes.
There's more intelligence in my mouse movements than RnR's AI has. They're plain stupid, and even uncomplicated decision tree would be better than what it is now.

Reason for no dirt? this is so cheap excuse, that even bugger wouldn't take it.

As for the rest it's nice but also shows how small the team is, like 4 people only.

lamanorbu
10-07-2010, 06:04 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHiOhCt6C8A&feature=player_embedded

Se7en
11-07-2010, 12:10 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHiOhCt6C8A&feature=player_embedded
You have made me cry! :(
I see they named Mack- Manyhills, so if they put the fake name, why aren't they in-game! 1C answer us! :mad:
I hope you put all 6 trucks you have removed in and add-on, noone doesn't care, put fake names, just insert them please! :eek:
I was sooo looking forward to drive International 9800 and Volvo VNL!

WHY? :confused:

USA Trucker
11-07-2010, 03:07 PM
very bad game.....
Racing game no simulation game.....
Then don't play it.

The game is both "Simulation & Racing". There is nothing in the manual, or the Story-Line that says you have to race. You can do non-competitive loads, competitive load, or race. The choice is up to you. Now let's stay on topic. This is a Video thread. Not a complaint thread. We have enough of those. Comments not related to the videos will be deleted.