PDA

View Full Version : Men Of War: Red Tide mission question

colletorww2
12-03-2009, 03:58 PM
I am on the campaign called "Company Of Heroes" and on the first mission there, i defended the hell out of that position and when i have hunted down and killed the last german soldiers there i realise that nothing is happening.

There are no enemies left, but nothing happens, it could be that i did not defend the building at the pier, but it says that if you are pushed back from that position, you are supposed to defend the drop-off point. I had all my defence there and i finally made it after the third try, but nothing happens.

Could anyone please help me?

Cheers, Colletorww2

Korsakov829
12-03-2009, 05:36 PM
Restart the mission from the begining, I've had to do that multiple times on at least four levels.

colletorww2
12-04-2009, 06:41 AM
You have got to be kidding, it will happen again if i dont defend that building on the pier(It says you dont have to) and i will be overrun(Again).

Korsakov829
12-04-2009, 01:09 PM
Just try it again is all I can say.

Sneaksie
12-09-2009, 10:18 AM
Actually, defending this building is not optional, its required.
Do you have a savegame when this glitch occurs?

imran764
12-13-2009, 07:55 PM
i have also cleared this round in first attempt.
lay mines and atleast one of your men should be on the roof of the building.
well i didnt prepare myself well so i lost every men of mine just three were left and i finished the stage.
good luck

imran764
12-13-2009, 08:09 PM
Company of Heroes:
2nd Mission: The fall of the stronghold Nikolaev
Objective: Take up a suitable position in the building to adjust artilery fire and destroy the enemy command post.

well i have a problem with this mission. i have killed every enemy unit and destroyed their vehicles. but when i go to the building nothing happens. even i have destroyed the building but still nothing

how could i clear that mission. help please

Korsakov829
12-13-2009, 09:36 PM
Company of Heroes:
2nd Mission: The fall of the stronghold Nikolaev
Objective: Take up a suitable position in the building to adjust artilery fire and destroy the enemy command post.

well i have a problem with this mission. i have killed every enemy unit and destroyed their vehicles. but when i go to the building nothing happens. even i have destroyed the building but still nothing

how could i clear that mission. help please

Go to the building, open your inventory and right click the radio.

crossmr
06-22-2010, 02:24 AM
Go to the building, open your inventory and right click the radio.

What a terrible mission description. It says take up a suitable position in the building.

I spent 20 minutes trying to figure that out before finding this post. I even reloaded because I couldn't get a cut away view of the building to change my position.

Korsakov829
06-22-2010, 02:36 AM
If I get time, I'll post a saved game that skips this part for people but they can still do the rest of the mission themselves.