PDA

View Full Version : Red Tide EDITOR

MoWHelp
12-02-2009, 12:58 PM
Iam sure you'll love it if not already mentioned..

All you have to do to get the RED TIDE Editor is to copy the mow_editor.exe from Men Of War to Red Tide and voua la..

Mow Editor is renamed to Men Of War: Red Tide Editor and you can create missions mods with Romans Italians etc..

BUGS:
Kaspersky: To play with Kaspersky on all you have to do is to make the exe an exception because KIS 2010 detects it as a Keylogger and has you an option to allow but if you chose this it wont work..

Manic_Mechanic
12-03-2009, 04:25 AM
I tried that awhile ago, but the editor didn't seem to work right running "inside" of Red Tide. I remember that I had trouble panning the camera, but I think there were some other problems that I can't remember.

Is the editor working fine for you? Maybe I just have a problem with my install.....

MoWHelp
12-05-2009, 12:51 PM
I tried that awhile ago, but the editor didn't seem to work right running "inside" of Red Tide. I remember that I had trouble panning the camera, but I think there were some other problems that I can't remember.

Is the editor working fine for you? Maybe I just have a problem with my install.....

Well it works fine but it has some problems that occur because of the difference of the avatars.

The camera however and everything else is great..

So known and probably cant-fix problems are:
-Some items cause crash

Also some problems that were ment to exist:
-Cant use USA,UK,JAPAN models since they dont exist in the database..
-Several Avatars that simply don't show up..

robi120
12-05-2009, 12:58 PM
well I can use american and english soldiers.

kane1
12-05-2009, 07:18 PM
MoWHelp, Thanks!! Works great!:grin:

MoWHelp
12-11-2009, 12:59 PM
well I can use american and english soldiers.

You can?
Do you have the Red tide Mod for MOW or merged the databases?