PDA

View Full Version : Rnr story related

plolq
12-01-2009, 11:01 PM
Ok so i bought the game yesterday of course its in russian -_- so after playing story mode roughly 10-12 hrs exploring the map etc etc i need someone to translate the highlighted words from the screenies please i belive they are imporant .

also the game runs @ 11-60 fps aparently on my 4870x2 with an intel 8400 cdd @ stock both pretty lame , even with me adjusting the settings they have no effect whatsoever and changing the resolution from 800x600 to my native monitor resolution of 1920x1200( currently playing on that) doesnt do crap so this is really weird.

ps my drivers are up to date so thats out of question.

EDIT!!: bug or glitch im using custom key bindings and even if they remain custom binded after leaving/entering my savegame THEY ARE RESET TO DEFAULT after game exit to windows evey time i tested this can somebody tell me a workaround?? ex using w as clutch and e for high gear and q for low gear it doesnt do crap after exiting and entering game i get w = wipers wich is default and e is startup/shutdown engine lol....so it resets to default any help in this matter would be appreciated because its more than a MINOR anoyance to set them every time im playing RNR.

plolq
12-01-2009, 11:16 PM
also i noticed that option the second one from top what does it say? it dissaperes while/after you started playing RandR so i guess its related to something important -.-furtheremore the music ingame from radios( not all of them) is awsome :D also im using the old ones from rig 2 aka KOTR and its absolutely superb .

Sneaksie
12-02-2009, 06:20 AM
First screen: Map orientation - North
Third: Emergency signal (dunno what it means here)
Fourth screen:
Traffic intensity (note that it is a FPS hog, along with the sound)
Intro
Map orientation - Forward

About performance problems - it seems that lowering traffic amount and setting audio device in game options to default helps.

plolq
12-02-2009, 07:14 AM
allright , indeed lowering traffic settings does increase fps but i also noticed traffic level is huge at different hours/areas no matter what settings i apply i already figured the first option was traffic related i never knew about others i wanted to make sure thank you

Also are there any settings related to truck physics story mode or single order( like in king of the road or hard truck 2 where you could choose from arcade style to simulation ) in some menu in rnr?? i translated the manual and it does say somewhere there is a option but the actual menus cant be translated ( button text) only the text from the manual so lol i cant figure it out by myself ( google translate it hardly helps but its better than nofing) that would be nice if there was any.

plolq
12-02-2009, 07:41 AM
How about option 2 and 3

2 is intro and 3 ?? -_-

Nike-it
12-02-2009, 07:43 AM
How about option 2 and 3

2 is intro and 3 ?? -_-

3 is ingame videos.

plolq
12-02-2009, 08:37 AM
and those they bug me the most lol i guess i dont have acces or somethign like that?

edit what about the second image?

Nike-it
12-02-2009, 08:39 AM
and that one that one bugged me the most lol i guess i dont have acces or somethign like that?

The message says that you have to repair your truck first.

plolq
12-02-2009, 09:21 AM
what about the second image?

Nike-it
12-02-2009, 09:27 AM
what about the second image?

You need to open own additional office to receive orders in this region.

plolq
12-02-2009, 09:57 AM
thank you for the assistance so far :D

plolq
12-02-2009, 10:38 AM
i have a bug/glitch my controls reset to default after exiting.entering the game i tested this and im sure 100% even though they remain binded the game reads them as default lol i had some crashes because of this ..like running into a wall or crashing into trucks/car in the opposite lane......

plolq
12-02-2009, 05:24 PM
Maybe i havent seen it but is tehre an option to toggle m/h to km/h??