PDA

View Full Version : Paid beta testing !

pook
11-30-2009, 09:52 AM
I do not understand. Why testers can be only Russians?? I understand the discussions that the game face if paid testing. I would like a tester. Just do not buy the game with a pictorial characters, the place of the normal font in the Latin alphabet. You can provide testing, playing, and the rest of us?!?!

movo.
11-30-2009, 11:34 AM
Uhh? go play RnR? There ain't no beta testing anymore + they hired Russians because it easier to talk with and they are probably in the same room as the dev's

pook
11-30-2009, 12:47 PM
hehe. That's how I did not think:) Full Russian version is a paid beta:) At least so people joke about it:) Why not play and participate in the testing?? In this sense:)

Divebomb
11-30-2009, 01:16 PM
not sure what you mean. the game plays fine for me so far. only gone a couple of times across the map and tried a couple of races and hauls. but not run into any problems at all. the controls feel really good. have seen a couple of billboards along the road that had texture flicker, but this is not really a big deal.

I do wish the game would have had better looking background and scenery graphics though. it's what you look at when you drive longer. the mountain stuff and all really all background elements are pretty basic. but everything close and along the road looks great.