PDA

View Full Version : General Patch Discussions.

Ubaku
11-29-2009, 06:10 PM
Guys I have good news. I talked to pr manager vbproffi, who works in the softlab developer office. I told him about the street lights and speed limit signs.

He said I mostly agree, and that we ARE listening to the opinions of the gamers and there WILL be a patch to fix many problems.

So relax. It aint over til the fat lady sings.

flykas
11-29-2009, 06:43 PM
I hope. But for me it looks like they did it intentionaly for some crazy arcade mentality gamers interests following reasons. Because it would be wery weird to not be able to put in traffic lights, but well I hope they'll fix it.

Whiskey
11-29-2009, 07:17 PM
It's more weird if you look at King of the Road, were they were working flawless

Kielas
11-29-2009, 07:23 PM
Ive been waiting for this game for 5 years but after what I heard I wont even download it. My ears bleeding. Engine sounds more like splashing toilet water than a truck. If they would make new, realistic engine sound and sound of passing AI cars like in TDU this game would be excellent.

Eggtooth
11-29-2009, 08:05 PM
Please also report that Rain does not appear on ATI Radeon HD3850 256MB Cards!!!

I only see sky like in good weather, sometimes rain drops on windows, and falling drops, and nothing more... :mad:

Is there any fix for this?

Please report, bad optimisation+ on ATI HD3800 Series game freezing system, and causing Blue Screen Of Death.

PLEASE REPORT!!! IT'S IMPORTANT!!

obsolum
11-29-2009, 08:48 PM
Please also report that Rain does not appear on ATI Radeon HD3850 256MB Cards!!!

I only see sky like in good weather, sometimes rain drops on windows, and falling drops, and nothing more... :mad:

Is there any fix for this?

Please report, bad optimisation+ on ATI HD3800 Series game freezing system, and causing Blue Screen Of Death.

PLEASE REPORT!!! IT'S IMPORTANT!!
They can't report problems that only ONE user has experienced, as it could just as well be a problem with your graphics card or any other part of your computer. If more people experience the same problem, then we can assume it's a bug in the game. So far, I think it's a bug in your card or configuration.

evh5150vanhalen
11-29-2009, 10:50 PM
i have noticed in the fan videos when accelerating the truck makes an accelerating noise then goes back to a faster idle sound, this makes the game sound bad imo this should be fixed in a patch. Here is one of the videos i speak of.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWmRQItLTbE&feature=player_embedded

but i must say i am truly impressed with the weather and night time

Metzger28
11-29-2009, 11:11 PM
i have noticed in the fan videos when accelerating the truck makes an accelerating noise then goes back to a faster idle sound, this makes the game sound bad imo this should be fixed in a patch. Here is one of the videos i speak of.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWmRQItLTbE&feature=player_embedded

but i must say i am truly impressed with the weather and night time

I noticed the problem in that video and having the game myself, driving the same truck, it doesn't sound like it does in the video. I know if you let off the gas completely and then accelerate again you get a short revving sound and the engine picks up again but I haven't noticed it otherwise.

1Truck
11-30-2009, 01:04 AM
Even though it was already mentioned, traffic lights and speed limit signs would be great. Engine sounds being updated would be nice as well. And since they clearly developed several trucks besides the 13 that are in the game, it would be great to have the Internationals, Macks, Volvo, etc. back in. Even if they have to change the names.

Since I'm waiting for the English version I can't really give many suggestions :P

Metzger28
11-30-2009, 01:26 AM
Even though it was already mentioned, traffic lights and speed limit signs would be great. Engine sounds being updated would be nice as well. And since they clearly developed several trucks besides the 13 that are in the game, it would be great to have the Internationals, Macks, Volvo, etc. back in. Even if they have to change the names.

Since I'm waiting for the English version I can't really give many suggestions :P

I'm actually in the process of doing a write-up on the game at the moment. I don't speak or read Russian though so it's coming from the perspective of someone who has to play the game by feel instead of reading what anything says, which should be interesting, and like Ubaku says, the traffic lights and speed limit signs are a big issue, and you're not the only one looking for the rest of the trucks that were there. I personally want to see them all (even the K100) put back in the game, even with fake names, and I'm addressing that as well. It might end up here in the forums too. Who knows, maybe Softlab will take the concerns about the trucks into consideration.

Flagman_20
11-30-2009, 09:02 AM
I haven't got the game yet, but judging by the videos, I think that there are a couple of things that need some fixing.

-The sounds. They're just terrible. If you listen to the video that evh5150vanhalen posted, the sounds don't even change pitch, which sounds terrible in my oppinion. Some new samples wouldn't hurt neither, but I understand if that would be too hard.
-The trailer physics need some adjusting as well.
-A HI-LO range selector (so we could have at least 10/12 gears). But a splitter would be better, even if it made the game harder for, well, what I guess you can call the "casual gamer"
-This is just a little gimmick I'd like to see really, and it'd be that the steering wheel ingame turned 900 degrees. :D But it's just a little detail I don't really mind :P

Plus, I've heard a lot of complaints about the truck physics. But, if they are anything like the ones in Hard Truck 2, they'll be pretty good in my oppinion, and they sure kick ass comparing to the 18 WoS series.

Just my 2 cents from looking at the videos.

Lolsmurf
11-30-2009, 05:23 PM
Guys I have good news. I talked to pr manager vbproffi, who works in the softlab developer office. I told him about the street lights and speed limit signs.

He said I mostly agree, and that we ARE listening to the opinions of the gamers and there WILL be a patch to fix many problems.

So relax. It aint over til the fat lady sings.

You re a hero man !

Maybe fix some stuff for English release ?

obsolum
11-30-2009, 05:27 PM
-This is just a little gimmick I'd like to see really, and it'd be that the steering wheel ingame turned 900 degrees. :D But it's just a little detail I don't really mind :P

Wait what? You mean that the steering wheel in the game doesn't turn 900°? That's terrible! It's annoying as hell if the the steering wheel in the game isn't in sync with the actual steering wheel.

Divebomb
11-30-2009, 06:28 PM
I don't really mind there not being any traffic lights. they're not really needed for the most part. but speed limit signs are sorely missing. what are the speed limits? 60? 80? on freeway? through small towns? I have no idea. they should add speed limit signs immediatly and just save up a bunch of the other stuff I'd like to see in there for an expansion. new sounds, detailed background scenery and buildings, more smaller roads inside and around towns, traffic lights, maybe some new locations and a couple more trucks. this would be an a-ok smaller expansion. make it 10 dollars and release it as soon as possible right after the international release.

Plus, I've heard a lot of complaints about the truck physics. But, if they are anything like the ones in Hard Truck 2, they'll be pretty good in my oppinion, and they sure kick ass comparing to the 18 WoS series.
yeah, the truck physics are great. the crash physics aren't that great and the collisions are really weird especially with other vehicles. but if you actually play the game without pretending it's carmageddon or something it should be fine. look at it this way, if you drive like an idiot you deserve to have the game rain crap down around you. hehe.

bobie81
12-05-2009, 08:10 PM
When i start campaig i can se just i little rain drops on window and the sky is clear, nothing on the road, but about 10-20 min in the game the rain show up more on the window and a little bit more on the road, then after 30 min its looks good on the road but not so much on window like i have been seing in some screens shots..

i have nvidia gtx260 and all settings on high..

I hope you could solve the problem.....

Metzger28
12-05-2009, 11:59 PM
When i start campaig i can se just i little rain drops on window and the sky is clear, nothing on the road, but about 10-20 min in the game the rain show up more on the window and a little bit more on the road, then after 30 min its looks good on the road but not so much on window like i have been seing in some screens shots..

i have nvidia gtx260 and all settings on high..

I hope you could solve the problem.....

I have the same thing. I'm not sure if it's because of the weather settings or what, not sure if it's a bug. It goes away after 20 minutes though, and then the rest of the time the rain is normal.

bobie81
12-06-2009, 04:28 PM
I hope the patch will fix so not all cargo are time limit because that makes the game not fun, its more like a racing simulator instead of simulator...the time limit takes all the fun away and you must hurry so you are in time :( you have no time to enjoy the landscape..

GinXeng
12-06-2009, 09:12 PM
I hope the patch will fix so not all cargo are time limit because that makes the game not fun, its more like a racing simulator instead of simulator...the time limit takes all the fun away and you must hurry so you are in time :( you have no time to enjoy the landscape..This game is a arcade racing game, what more did you expect? This game is not a simulator

USA Trucker
12-07-2009, 08:49 AM
I hope the patch will fix so not all cargo are time limit because that makes the game not fun, its more like a racing simulator instead of simulator...the time limit takes all the fun away and you must hurry so you are in time :( you have no time to enjoy the landscape..

Freak of Nature wrote this about the subject:

http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showpost.php?p=125825&postcount=10

USA Trucker
12-07-2009, 09:20 AM
For the REAL TRUCKERS out there. I would like to see a patch that has the option of Auto Warehouse Delivery & Manual Warehouse Delivery.

IMO, half the fun of driving is to actually back the truck into the warehouse, or loading dock utilizing the mirrors. Going from point A to point B can get dull quickly. That's what I liked mostly about 18 Wheels of Steal. This would truly add some realism to the game, along with self satisfaction of your skills. :cool:

Another thing that might be nice is a small CDL course, or Tutorial to learn how to drive the big rigs. You know, like parking, and back-up maneuvers. This would be neat for the new drivers. Make it so that you have a pass or fail scoring system. It could be added as a scenario or part of a campaign. :grin:

bigbubba467
12-07-2009, 02:41 PM
Parking brake should have a sound especially when applied

also add the other trucks to rignroll and just add fake names like the kennys and the petes.
The internationals and mack,volvos would be a nice addition

trucknisse
12-07-2009, 10:19 PM

In real life there will always be time limits. Who would hire a company that takes 5 weeks to deliver something 100 miles away?

bjorn324
12-08-2009, 10:08 AM
They should put the time limits on a avarage speed of 50mph. So we don't have to race threw traffic, but still have the realism of real live

obsolum
12-08-2009, 12:08 PM
They should put the time limits on a avarage speed of 50mph. So we don't have to race threw traffic, but still have the realism of real live
Agreed.

Toroges
12-08-2009, 12:27 PM

Agreed :) :)

plolq
12-08-2009, 06:11 PM
So after playing the game for quite some time now i have some suggestions for the coming patch:

1.Please for wahtever you hold dear game devs patch this weird and fustrating i dont know what to call it , whenever you listen to your favorite music , your own music or the one from the games radio station whatever you do pause the game, enter journal F3 , enter a truck shop/gas station it either skips the music playing or just switches to another damn radio station make the game resume/remember the previous song/whatever it was doing before ITS FURSTATING.

2.I have noticed something no matter what settings i have in traffic density 20%/50%/100%/90%/70% whatever, there is a huge traffic spawn outside/entering/exiting a major city and that causes major system slowdown from 60 fps to 15-25 .....it might be a bug on ati 4870x2 cards fix it by making the game use the settings i have in traffic density , ( this doesnt happen if you have traffic off but then its rather boring and the game looks liek a wasteland.)the traffic actually spawns it isnt present on the map i checked and triple checked using the hight point/view camera OR have the game gradually spawn traffic while aproaching city limits , that would be the best and i know because not many people have the latest/uber high end cpu/gups :o

3.As stated before and its rather weird because the trucks ( some ) that were cut off from the game are in the actual background video of the game menu , there one can see an international, an volvo and even an mack vision! they look awsome it would be nice if they added them back into the game with changed names etc... strangely though in the truck shops you can clearly see some of the existing brands in game with their real name in the top left corner of the interface it looks awsome.

4.More truck parts specially more engines with diffenent sounds to suit them to choose from, AND with different stats ex some engines will have same hp BUT different behavior one engine is suited for mountain road and the other best for highways or flat surfaces that would be awsome.

5.More paintjobs....i have seen some ai trucks with colours/styles that arent available for player purchase i might be worng though not sure i havent played enough rnr i guess ( almost 9 days now with 14 hours of rnr every day
:| )

6.Remove or make optional ( menu option like map orientation, ingame videos etc...) the cinematics for warehouse/gas station/truck repair shops , they cut off 2% of the game fun in my opinion.

7.Almost forgot the game needs an ANTI-RADAR paint for 500k$ or 1mil and it works only for radar detection ex if the cops already saw you you cant escape only if you manage to disable their cars ((its possible to get rid of the cops and even fun at high speeds and lots of traffic on highways but very difficult on 1 or 2 lane roads ),they respawn so thats where the ANTI-RADAR paints comes into place.)

thats all i can think for now i guess apart from new trucks wich will happen although i dont see it happening soon all the above is relatively simple to add.

jamesc25313
12-09-2009, 04:18 PM
Id say for those of you with drivers licenses, youre very aware of the speed limits in the states but for those of you who arent then Ill help. Freeways or Interstates the speed limit is 65 in California. Two lane roads are 35 and neighborhoods are usually 25. Of course in alleys or in tight areas you dont want to go no more than 5 or 10. Speed limit used to be 55. Remember the song I cant drive 55?

bjorn324
12-09-2009, 09:03 PM
Well read this very carefully, so there is no way on earth that you can be on time at your destinations if you keep to this regulations.
You'll have go at least 20% maybe 30% too fast on the highways to be on time

obsolum
12-10-2009, 11:19 AM
Well read this very carefully, so there is no way on earth that you can be on time at your destinations if you keep to this regulations.
You'll have go at least 20% maybe 30% too fast on the highways to be on time
That sucks if that's the case. I hope they change that in an upcoming patch. In the meantime, though, I would just turn off the police and break the speed limit, but still (try to) drive properly, so no crashing through cars and stuff.

novatekk
12-13-2009, 12:04 AM
If theres one thing that needs fixing asap it is the traffic...I don't know how they managed it but somehow the least graphically appealing aspect of the game has the biggest impact on the fps. Whether on lowest or highest graphic settings , whenever there is traffic there are serious slowdowns, without traffic it's smooth as butter no matter what part of the map i'm on.

What makes it even more sad is the fact that the traffic system as it is has some major flaws such as cars disappearing and popping up out of nowhere.

JensJCS
04-18-2010, 11:46 AM
is there an option planed in future to have the game also in german language? if not i would be happy if that will be taken for future patches.

wilson212
05-06-2010, 04:49 PM
Does anyone know if there even is going to be a new patch? There hasnt been any news updates on rignroll.com for almost a month.

PGW
05-17-2010, 09:46 PM
For real truckers: More gears please! Or high and low gears... Thats not too difficult, just press a button to switch between high and low gears and voila: You have 12 gears instead of 6.

James
05-22-2010, 02:25 AM
I am not sure if we have already gotten the patch Ubaka was speaking of, but I would love the auto delivery or manual delivery very much. But in order for this to work, the physics of backing the trailer MUST be corrected. Currently, it is almost impossible to back a trailer straight, let alone around a corner.

Superduty
08-09-2010, 10:38 PM
Hello,

I'm new to the RnR forum. Please tell me about some of stuff in RnR game. My PC has met the Rig n Roll req. I do have a Sidewinder Force feedback Joystrick 2. I used to play Hard Truck 2 game and I did saw the simlar to Rig n Roll that both of them has almost same graphic. I bet it will be lot of fun to play Rig n Roll. I will buy one with box of DVD Discs (ideal save in just case my pc go down and reload from it) Looking forward to play Rig n Roll!!!!:grin:

mark39
08-10-2010, 07:54 AM
if you are thinking of getting the CD version it should already come ready patched so there is no need for anything else,i got mine from here...

http://www.play.com/Games/PC/4-/13608734/Rig-n-Roll/Product.html?ptsl=1&ob=Price&fb=0

as you can see just below the main pic i only paid £6.61...:grin:now its gone down in price so you getting it cheaper
its genuine and i have had no probs with it,my cpu is just a little under the recommended requirements so i do get some framerate drop in a couple of areas but apart from that its fine,as for game play you can adjust pretty much most of the settings to make it ideal for your style of play,i use a hand held controller at the moment but i understand that a steering wheel is far better most people say the logitech g25 or g27 but they are not cheap which is why i dont have one yet....:-)
i really love this game and despite its few minor (imo) flaws i play it all the time and i hope they do bring out some changes to improve certain aspects of it,all i can say is happy driving....:grin:

Superduty
08-10-2010, 06:39 PM
Thanks for all info..

Have anyone drive around and try find the race track in Rig n Roll for race your truck there? Anyone drive around and find hidden road or special place that you never seen before? I'm interesting to know about it

eagleFMJ
10-05-2010, 06:20 AM
As the title asks, has anyone heard if this company has thrown in the towel on this game? I really hope not, I think this game has so much potential,
If they can get rid of the bugs/design flaws. Reason I ask this, is because the game has a good amount of flaws and I see no information regarding upcoming
fixes or anything and the games website hasn't been updated since April.

I saw mentions of an expansion for Nevada, anyone know if this is true or just speculation? If they are are planing a expansion, and I hope they are as
this means they haven't abandoned the game, and fixes may be on the way.

My main grips about the game is the idiotic AI, cops etc, that's most annoying that comes to mind right now.

Sneaksie
10-05-2010, 07:54 AM
No, it's not abandoned. Expansion development has been currently suspended, but we do plan to deliver fixes and patches for the game.

eagleFMJ
10-05-2010, 08:30 AM
No, it's not abandoned. Expansion development has been currently suspended, but we do plan to deliver fixes and patches for the game.

GREAT NEWS! I am pleased to hear this about upcoming fixes Sneaksie thank you for the information :-P

I also hope to see the expansion continue, after the game is fixed. I really like this game and want to see it get better.

eagle

lamanorbu
10-24-2010, 10:01 AM
GREAT NEWS!!! In russia they released the 3.0.5 patch, that adds races, 2 new trucks (fictional), fix for the rain and a ton of new truck skins, a truck store and last but not least the possibility of modding truck skins whit an included software! Unfortunately it's available only 4 the russian r'n'r'. We'll wait...

gameking47
10-24-2010, 07:44 PM
GREAT NEWS!!! In russia they released the 3.0.5 patch, that adds races, 2 new trucks (fictional), fix for the rain and a ton of new truck skins, a truck store and last but not least the possibility of modding truck skins whit an included software! Unfortunately it's available only 4 the russian r'n'r'. We'll wait...

Do you know when 3.0.5 patch is available for the English rnr for modding?

1Truck
10-24-2010, 10:09 PM
Well it's good to hear that a new patch is coming! Any info as to what trucks are coming or even pics?

lamanorbu
10-25-2010, 07:21 AM
some stupid fictional racing trucks, one based on the sterling and one on the 379. I think they're horrible!!!

USA Trucker
10-25-2010, 09:12 AM
some stupid fictional racing trucks, one based on the sterling and one on the 379. I think they're horrible!!!
Got any pictures from the Russian side yet on these trucks?

lamanorbu
10-25-2010, 12:43 PM
Got any pictures from the Russian side yet on these trucks?

I forgot to say that they also created 4 new warehouses, all on the 101 near Frisco. here the trucks:

USA Trucker
10-25-2010, 12:47 PM
I forgot to say that they also created 4 new warehouses, all on the 101 near Frisco. here the trucks:

They don't look so bad. What do the warehouses look like?

1Truck
10-25-2010, 01:13 PM
LOL that's funny. Thought I'd like to see International, Volvo, and Mack, this will be good enough for now I suppose. Though I can't help but wonder why they didn't include them in the 1st place. Even if there is licensing issues, they could change the names like the rest of the trucks in the game.

lamanorbu
10-25-2010, 01:33 PM
They don't look so bad. What do the warehouses look like?

I don't know, but I think they'll be just like all the others!

gameking47
10-25-2010, 03:58 PM
4 new warehouses sound pretty awesome to me. I can't wait for them to be available and the modding too.
By the way, where is Frisco

lamanorbu
10-25-2010, 04:03 PM
4 new warehouses sound pretty awesome to me. I can't wait for them to be available and the modding too.
By the way, where is Frisco

Frisco is San Francisco!

flykas
10-25-2010, 07:32 PM

Didin't they include a new road on the oceanside. Cuz I saw a picture showing new road and new places. Or are they just planing to include it ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvMHpcHlc9o&feature=player_embedded

Eraser74
10-26-2010, 04:34 AM
Well it's good to hear that a new patch is coming! Any info as to what trucks are coming or even pics?

Yeah, I wouldn´t count on that! So far the support for r´n´r was nonexistent outside of russia.

They can say that a patch is coming for a thousand times, I personally believe them, when my game is being patched. :evil:

lamanorbu
10-26-2010, 12:07 PM
Didin't they include a new road on the oceanside. Cuz I saw a picture showing new road and new places. Or are they just planing to include it ?

Yes, I forgot to say it

The addon is going to be released on november 12 in russia, i don't know the content.
I think that it will be compatible only with the rus version, b/c rnr english is missing 3 patches (3.0.2 3.0.4 3.0.5). We'll have to learn russian!

USA Trucker
11-01-2010, 09:30 AM
Yes, I forgot to say it

The addon is going to be released on november 12 in russia, i don't know the content.

I think that it will be compatible only with the rus version, b/c rnr english is missing 3 patches (3.0.2 3.0.4 3.0.5). We'll have to learn russian!

The English version may not follow the numeric Russian version. It is possible that the English version that comes out will have all the above versions included in one.

flykas
11-01-2010, 01:57 PM
The English version may not follow the numeric Russian version. It is possible that the English version that comes out will have all the above versions included in one.

yeah, I think It has separate numbering cuz english stock version 3.0.1 is like an updated russian version to 3.0.2 (not sure about the version numbers, but I mean english version came out updated)

gameking47
11-01-2010, 07:17 PM
yeah, I think It has separate numbering cuz english stock version 3.0.1 is like an updated russian version to 3.0.2 (not sure about the version numbers, but I mean english version came out updated)

So, you saying the English version is indeed coming out

USA Trucker
11-02-2010, 06:21 AM
If you read Sneaksie's reply in this thread you'll know it's obviously coming out. We just don't know when. As for the Nevada add-on (English version), that has been suspended for now. When we receive up-dated news on this matter admin, or moderators will post it. Anyone else is considered purely rumor, or speculation.

plolq
11-06-2010, 10:04 PM
http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/5208/madf.th.jpg (http://img100.imageshack.us/i/madf.jpg/)
http://img827.imageshack.us/img827/7982/igtrskindl.th.jpg (http://img827.imageshack.us/i/igtrskindl.jpg/)
http://img543.imageshack.us/img543/8040/81646293.th.jpg (http://img543.imageshack.us/i/81646293.jpg/)
http://img529.imageshack.us/img529/6069/lolsterling.th.jpg (http://img529.imageshack.us/i/lolsterling.jpg/) <<first time i see ai noclipping through scenary :grin::shock:..indeed improved ai behavior....
http://img811.imageshack.us/img811/1772/mehv.th.jpg (http://img811.imageshack.us/i/mehv.jpg/)

Ok images from russian rnr patch 3.0.5.2xxxx , that freightlinerxl is using one of the new skins wich isnt that bad but isnt good either it fits nicely wiht rnr theme though...:shock: , ther are more skins for each truck 1 each and 1 new one you have to buy them for 1.5 rubles if i got this right , but you can create your own anyway...

Also a quick rundown from my own personal ex so far:
:mad:The ai is lamer than ever ,you still get tickets if the ai trucks run/crash

:mad:The police is ****, had one load from mohaxe(mojave) to oxnard the police was on me all the time even though i was driving under 60mph (expermenting with teh new ai..the patch notes say somefing about better ai behavior ...riiight))...all the time lame, in total 6 tickets for infractions i never commited.

:mad:Also the trucks seem a tad stiffer compared to english 3.0.1 patch and russian 3.0.4xxx patch meh...

ps its the best patch so far almost no slowdowns yet (playing on default settings all max 1920x1200 everything else is default )

Now i would like some assistance....last image i need some translation -__- (i had to start a new game since my old 3.0.2 patch (rus rnr) savegame isnt working with the latest...anyway..)

Se7en
11-07-2010, 08:49 AM
On the 2nd picture plolq posted, how come that doesn't have on the english version! Please make the patch for english version. How come the russian version reached 3.0.5... and english is still 3.0.1.. Have 1C forgoten about us who bought the english version? Please make us an patch!

EDIT: http://www.rignroll.ic.cz/images/gallery/2009/game018.jpg
What has happened to the little green info on the dashboard that says miles and trip info? :(

Patrick
11-07-2010, 09:40 AM
For some reason the devs think it is better to first release a russian patch after many months. Then to let us wait a year to make the patch for the English version:!:

I wish I had spend this money on a different game like GTA or L4D:(

Kibble
11-07-2010, 10:45 AM
On the 2nd picture plolq posted, how come that doesn't have on the english version! Please make the patch for english version. How come the russian version reached 3.0.5... and english is still 3.0.1.. Have 1C forgoten about us who bought the english version? Please make us an patch!

EDIT: http://www.rignroll.ic.cz/images/gallery/2009/game018.jpg
What has happened to the little green info on the dashboard that says miles and trip info? :(

the engish rig'n'roll was patched to meet more quality. so the engish version 3.001 is equal to the russian 3.004.

Se7en
11-07-2010, 11:34 AM
the engish rig'n'roll was patched to meet more quality. so the engish version 3.001 is equal to the russian 3.004.
Thanks for the clarification mate! :)
Maybe 1C in the patch for the english version will include those two tricked out trucks and those new roads and warehouses! :)

P.S. What towns are there between Atascadero and Oakland? There are blue dots because they are not accessible but are those 2 new trucks accessible?
If so, please post the interiors of them please!

USA Trucker
11-07-2010, 02:02 PM
P.S. What towns are there between Atascadero and Oakland? There are blue dots because they are not accessible

ps the towns are cah-xoce = san-jose,and the other one is greenfield i belive

These two towns are accessible in the English version. ;)

Se7en
11-07-2010, 02:48 PM
These two towns are accessible in the English version. ;)
If they are accessible, why are they on blue dots? I meant the side road which runs along the road where Greenfield and San Jose!
Maybe those extra trucks and the other warehouses will be activated when the EN patch is out :confused:

USA Trucker
11-07-2010, 02:55 PM
If they are accessible, why are they on blue dots?
Maybe those extra trucks and the other warehouses will be activated when the EN patch is out :confused:

The pictures above are for the Russian version. You don't see those blue dots in the English version. It's been a while since I played, but I remember going to the San Jose & Greenfield warehouses a lot.

plolq
11-07-2010, 10:03 PM
http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/5208/madf.th.jpg (http://img100.imageshack.us/i/madf.jpg/)
http://img827.imageshack.us/img827/7982/igtrskindl.th.jpg (http://img827.imageshack.us/i/igtrskindl.jpg/)
http://img543.imageshack.us/img543/8040/81646293.th.jpg (http://img543.imageshack.us/i/81646293.jpg/)
http://img529.imageshack.us/img529/6069/lolsterling.th.jpg (http://img529.imageshack.us/i/lolsterling.jpg/) <<first time i see ai noclipping through scenary :grin::shock:..indeed improved ai behavior....
http://img811.imageshack.us/img811/1772/mehv.th.jpg (http://img811.imageshack.us/i/mehv.jpg/)

Ok images from russian rnr patch 3.0.5.2xxxx , that freightlinerxl is using one of the new skins wich isnt that bad but isnt good either it fits nicely wiht rnr theme though...:shock: , ther are more skins for each truck 1 each and 1 new one you have to buy them for 1.5 rubles if i got this right , but you can create your own anyway...

Also a quick rundown from my own personal ex so far:
:mad:The ai is lamer than ever ,you still get tickets if the ai trucks run/crash

:mad:The police is ****, had one load from mohaxe(mojave) to oxnard the police was on me all the time even though i was driving under 60mph (expermenting with teh new ai..the patch notes say somefing about better ai behavior ...riiight))...all the time lame, in total 6 tickets for infractions i never commited.

:mad:Also the trucks seem a tad stiffer compared to english 3.0.1 patch and russian 3.0.4xxx patch meh...

ps its the best patch so far almost no slowdowns yet (playing on default settings all max 1920x1200 everything else is default )

Now i would like some assistance....last image i need some translation -__- (i had to start a new game since my old 3.0.2 patch (rus rnr) savegame isnt working with the latest...anyway..)

There was and still is? an moderator/admin who is actively or has advanced russian language knowledge i belive i would like the 4th pic translated please...or at least who is it ill pm him and ask him myself.

USA Trucker
11-08-2010, 05:50 AM
Try Nike-it, or Sneaksie. Don't forget to give them your thread topic & post # for ref. You can always use your translator.;)

BleDrajor
11-08-2010, 09:19 PM
There was and still is? an moderator/admin who is actively or has advanced russian language knowledge i belive i would like the 4th pic translated please...or at least who is it ill pm him and ask him myself.

Guess, you mean the 5th picture...

The arrow on top of the picture points at the category "championship".

The error window contains the automatic translated message "Expect the emergence of complement "Big Race" in a game store.".
I understand it like "Expect a complement of the "Big Race" in the savegame.".

You may also translate it by yourself: Russian Translator (http://www.5goldig.de/Russische_Tastatur/Textuebersetzer-russisch.html).

This is the Russian text out of the message window (so you don't have to enter it by yourself now):
"Ожидайте появления дополнения "Большие гонки" в игровом магазине."

Maybe someone understands it otherwise than me...

plolq
11-09-2010, 09:40 AM
Excellent thats what i needed to know,thank you it all makes sense now.

Sneaksie
11-09-2010, 12:38 PM
It means "Wait for 'Big Race' addon to become available".

USA Trucker
11-09-2010, 01:32 PM
Thanks a bunch Sneaksie.

flykas
11-13-2010, 12:37 PM
wow I think I'll like this patch.

http://www.db-3.ru/sites/default/files/Photo0004_146.jpg

http://www.db-3.ru/sites/default/files/Photo0001_360.jpg

http://www.db-3.ru/sites/default/files/rnr%202010-11-13%2000-12-40-33.jpg

DriverX3
11-13-2010, 03:42 PM
Wow looks great what are the new trucks in the game? I have seen pics but I want to know what they will look in game. Can't what for it to come to NA

flykas
11-15-2010, 12:03 PM
hm just tried russian version 3.0.5 and I see that it turning in to enjoyable game. The physic are really improved. Trucks are not so light anymore and act quite predictabely. Reminds of King of the Road physics. Still some glitched left but it's way better for me. I think I'll start over to play this game like I always wanted.

I got the addon too , but it keeps crashing for me. Especialy the new places

USA Driver
11-20-2010, 12:00 AM
How can I get my hands on the hotfix that was released after the game was?
I don't want the latest version. I want the 1.0.0.1 version, and Google won't help me.

USA Trucker
11-20-2010, 12:07 AM
Go Here (http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showpost.php?p=154936&postcount=1).

USA Driver
11-20-2010, 12:10 AM
That's still the latest version.

USA Trucker
11-20-2010, 12:17 AM
That's still the latest version.

I'm not sure I quite understand this. This is the first version after the release of R'n'R for the International/English version. Just look a Nite-it's posting date. There is no other "Hot Fix" file that you are inquiring about.

USA Driver
11-20-2010, 12:35 AM
I know there was a 1.0.0.1 version. The latest is 3.0.1.0, which is linked in Nike-It's post, which is the link you posted.

kennyb87
11-20-2010, 12:44 AM
What version of the game is it you mean? Russian or English

USA Driver
11-20-2010, 12:46 AM
English. Sorry. Should had stated that before.

USA Trucker
11-20-2010, 12:47 AM
I know there was a 1.0.0.1 version. The latest is 3.0.1.0, which is linked in Nike-It's post, which is the link you posted.

Any other version of a "Hot Fix/Patch" is NOT for the English version that I can only assume you are talking about. The 1.0.0.1 version was written prior to the English release. So, it doesn't exist for that version of the game, and won't work for it..

USA Driver
11-20-2010, 12:52 AM
Wait. I could had sworn rnr_en_update_setup1.0.0.1.exe (or something like that) was released as a Hotfix sometime after the game's release.
Yet you're telling me the 1.0.0.1 version is for the Russian version.

Is the 3.0.1.0 version the original EN version? What I've heard it's a patch from the original English release.

USA Trucker
11-20-2010, 12:57 AM
Wait. I could had sworn rnr_en_update_setup1.0.0.1.exe was released as a Hotfix sometime after the game's release.
Yet you're telling me the 1.0.0.1 version is for the Russian version.

Is the 3.0.1.0 version the original EN version? What I've heard it's a patch from the original English release.

I'm simply saying you won't find it for the English version. You asked a question, and I'm simply trying to help you out. If you can find that version on this forum, or anywhere else. Feel free. I know of no such version for the English R'n'R.

USA Driver
11-20-2010, 01:33 AM
Do you remember the version of the hotfix for the EN version, after the game was released?
Because it can't be 3.0.1.0. It's a patch.

USA Trucker
11-20-2010, 01:41 AM
Do you remember the version of the hotfix for the EN version, after the game was released?
Because it can't be 3.0.1.0. It's a patch.

I'm not going to sit here, and debate this with you. There was/is only one version of a "HOT FIX" released after/during the English version. The English version to date NEVER had a patch other than described as a HOT FIX", although they say they are working on one.

Let's stop beating this to death. Your question was asked, and answered more than once. If you find me incorrect, then show me.

USA Driver
11-20-2010, 02:00 AM
You're right, USA Trucker. I apologize, deeply. I did some searching and found out the "mysterious" 1.0.0.1 version is in the game by default.
Simply viewing rungame.exe after installing it told me I was wrong. Though I bought the English version directly from 1C's online shop, it shows the laungage being Russian.
Apparently there is no difference between the Russian and English versions, except for the laungage.

Since the April 16th release of the game, the hotfix has been the 3.0.1.0 update. There has never been an actual update since that date.
I wasn't thinking. And I'm sorry.

USA Trucker
11-20-2010, 02:05 AM
OK, apology accepted. Let's just move on from here.;)

flykas
11-23-2010, 06:56 PM
hm just tried russian version 3.0.5 and I see that it turning in to enjoyable game. The physic are really improved. Trucks are not so light anymore and act quite predictabely. Reminds of King of the Road physics. Still some glitched left but it's way better for me. I think I'll start over to play this game like I always wanted.

I got the addon too , but it keeps crashing for me. Especialy the new places

Edit: Well I was overjoyed about the driving improvement. Driving with wheel is still bad, bud it's really improved. They should fix forcefeedback cuz now it's too simple and inccorect sometimes. Wheel is to light when the car is standing still and when you are driving it's almos just like centering spring on or off when stoping.

Se7en
11-24-2010, 12:38 PM
Edit: Well I was overjoyed about the driving improvement. Driving with wheel is still bad, bud it's really improved. They should fix forcefeedback cuz now it's too simple and inccorect sometimes. Wheel is to light when the car is standing still and when you are driving it's almos just like centering spring on or off when stoping.
Can you tell us how it is improved, what things exactly?
Could you make a video driving to see what's really improved and post in the video section please? ;)

Se7en

flykas
11-24-2010, 02:34 PM
m don't know about the video. Never record any videos of games so don't have the software for it. But maybe it would be interesting to try.

well the truck has more weight, it doesn't spin out so easely. You can do more agresive turns.Can more easely control it on grass with bumps ect. And I thinks i doen'snt spin from the breaking hard so easely too like in old version. It's even psoible to a bit of drifting :] Just it's still has this bug that when you turn hard the truck is sticking to the road and then it sudenly looses grip like it woulb hard for engine to decide where it should loose grip. It's mainly when driving with wheel.

Se7en
11-24-2010, 02:43 PM
Well, that sounds like a vast improvement to me! Can't wait for the english version. Seems like 1C has forgot us who bought English version (almost like they said who cares about them) and released a good number of patches for the RUS version! :|

Se7en

flykas
11-24-2010, 07:18 PM
I'm not sure, but I think that lastest version of russian rnr isn't fixed properly yet, cuz I think It still has that memory leak ,that when you start the game it runs better than after you have played for some time. ANd overall I think for me english version ran better. So maybe this is the reason for not realeasing it yet.

Truckerguy82
01-27-2011, 01:54 AM
Is there a patch for the boxed one? or is it just the downloaded once that has a patch?:confused:

USA Trucker
01-27-2011, 03:31 AM
I’m not sure if the “HotFix” will work here, as I have not heard too many DVD problems, but the “HotFix” is located HERE (http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showpost.php?p=154936&postcount=1).

ex-trucker-uk
01-31-2011, 01:34 PM
surely they could implament a patch so you can own your own trailers iam n lot liking the racing aspect of the game either needs to be more of a simulator id like some daycabs aswell.isnt there a airbrush mod included in this add on ive read it somewere that youll be able to paint the trucks in your own livery will this be in story mode or the big race add on?

ROTrkFan
02-04-2011, 04:35 PM
surely they could implament a patch so you can own your own trailers iam n lot liking the racing aspect of the game either needs to be more of a simulator id like some daycabs aswell.isnt there a airbrush mod included in this add on ive read it somewere that youll be able to paint the trucks in your own livery will this be in story mode or the big race add on?

@ex-uk-trucker:

If you read through some of the other threads, there are other people (myself included) who are not particularly fond of the racing aspect -- but this is the way the game was developed: an arcade-style racing game versus a simulator. Believe me, there are a number of people who are eagerly awaiting the time when a real trucking simulator will be developed -- but I wouldn't hold your breath.

Some posters have very good ideas; for example: USA Trucker would like to see an option for an automatic warehouse, like it is now in the game, or a manual warehouse where the player's maneuvering skills are challenged (e.g. backing into a loading dock, using the mirrors as a guide). Your ideas of owning trailers and including day-cabs are also good.

As for airbrushing the truck, it seems that information is from the Wikipedia page for R'n'R:

"This game was published by 1C and developed by SoftLab-Nsk's Igor Belago, who got inspired from games like Grand Theft Auto.[8] Rig'n'Roll also includes a program for the creation of skins for trucks, license plate, and trailers. The game has modes of racing, single-player missions, regular truck driving, and free cruising in an open world."

Of course, some of the above is not in the game. (Someone should perhaps update the Wikipedia page.)

USA Trucker
02-04-2011, 04:59 PM
We all raise some good points here. Now it’s up to the power that be. I’m not keen on the idea of owning your own trailers though, for the simple fact that most independent truckers may own their tractors, but very few (in real life) own the trailers. It would make pick-ups & drop-offs very costly. Both in time, and money.:(

@ex-uk-trucker,
Go to the mod sections, and PM some of those crafty guys, and get some info as to how to modify your truck. Some of them did some very nice work.:cool:

Patrick
03-29-2011, 11:10 PM
Roughly a year since the release. Any patch coming up? Or is there really no news at all. I mean, it has been one damn YEAR and still this...

USA Trucker
03-30-2011, 10:05 AM
Thus far nothing has changed since Sneaksies post (#39) back in Oct 2010 on this thread. So let’s not start this all over again. I’m just as eager as the rest of you. When I, or admin knows, then we’ll post it.

BleDrajor
04-02-2011, 11:57 AM
Roughly a year since the release. Any patch coming up? Or is there really no news at all. I mean, it has been one damn YEAR and still this...

I must say that I'm really disappointed now, too.

Before the game was released, the proud game developers released interviews, pictures and videos, the web page was updated with development updates... but now? Nothing!

It's not necessary, that the patch or add-on is being released before it's completed. It's good, that they take their time. But I would like to see some information that directly come from the developers so that I know, that there's something going on.

@ USA Trucker:
Sorry, that I had to post again, what was said a hundred times before. But I thought it couldn't be wrong to underline, that there's still interest, but disappointment about the way of (not) releasing information.

So let's stop the discussion before it begins again and wait for something new. ;)

USA Trucker
04-02-2011, 03:00 PM
Yes, I agree. The lack of updated info, and expected date of release from the usually informative Rig ‘n’ Roll (Rignroll.com) site is very poor indeed. I haven’t seen anything new since the game was released this time last year. They should give us some sort of tidbit as to what they’re working on. I’m not asking them to hurry an unfinished product, but some news is deserving of us that paid, play, and really enjoy the game. This is not very supportive of the international community. How can they release an add-on, and patch for the Russian community, and completely ignore us is baffling to me, and I’m sure others.

I don’t mind people listing their complaints in this manner. I only object to the old question of WHEN. This is a question that I feel won’t be answered, and I don’t blame Nike-it, or Sneaksie, as they too have no control over this, along with myself. We can only report what we’re told, and thus far nothing newsworthy has come up. I would expect Donnerwetter (one of RNR’s game developers) to shed some light here, but he’s been quiet since May 11, 2010, and the last time he logged on was January 17, 2011. So I know he’s been at least reading our postings.

raven28690
04-05-2011, 02:34 AM
agreed,
would be nice to just see a post from them showing that they have not forgotten us seeing this is their forum anyhow.

Vesku_K
04-19-2011, 09:40 AM
Rig'n 'Roll been forgotten and buried us, when I visited their website just so removed from the last news, the home page is blank. I'm really disappointed in their treatment of us. But then when you say in Finland, the Russians are Russians, although fried in butter. sorry that my last sentence, but .... and sorry for my poor English, I used the google translator. So that page ---> http://rignroll.com/

USA Trucker
04-19-2011, 10:52 AM
Rig'n 'Roll been forgotten and buried us, when I visited their website just so removed from the last news, the home page is blank. I'm really disappointed in their treatment of us. But then when you say in Finland, the Russians are Russians, although fried in butter. sorry that my last sentence, but .... and sorry for my poor English, I used the google translator. So that page ---> http://rignroll.com/
Hello, and welcome to the forum.

The Rig ‘n’ Roll (rignroll.com) page is blank because the last bit of news was written in April 2010. Most sites are automatically adjusted to put news that are a year old into the archives. So, if you click on the archives button you will see all the old news. As to the rest of your post... I’m sure your disappointment is felt by us all, but let’s not insult the Russian people. 1C should not cast a dark shadow for all the Russian people. I’m sure many of them who like the English version are disappointed too.:(

Vesku_K
04-19-2011, 02:29 PM
Hello, and welcome to the forum.

The Rig ‘n’ Roll (rignroll.com) page is blank because the last bit of news was written in April 2010. Most sites are automatically adjusted to put news that are a year old into the archives. So, if you click on the archives button you will see all the old news. As to the rest of your post... I’m sure your disappointment is felt by us all, but let’s not insult the Russian people. 1C should not cast a dark shadow for all the Russian people. I’m sure many of them who like the English version are disappointed too.:(

Hello. It is not intended to offend the entire Russian people, it already asked for forgiveness for the first posts I write. But viel few days ago it was the front page of the previous repair patch, which I also have käytössäni.Mutta annoying when Finland game cost about 33 € and just unfinished product. However, it found some good, the scenery is beautifully done, but then left. AI cars drive on and I pay the fine, flash is useless to use because the AI ​​does not give way to cars, AI cars fly in front of the bridges and drive the wrong lane, in so many bad and I was hoping for first patch will help, but .... .. and sorry for the innocent. but I feel that we have been forgotten and they do not want to make us free of the new patch. Excuse me now even if you who hurt.

and sorry for my bad english, I use google translator :(:(:(

and thank you, this is an interesting forum :grin::grin:

bjorn324
05-20-2011, 04:35 PM
Is all hope on a new patch or add-on false. I saw the russian gamers have partly the big race add-on now.
Too bad this had to go this way it would be nice if they solved the problem with that damn braking with the Cruise Control. Just some small fixes so the game would last longer

LeonardoZ
09-05-2011, 07:28 PM
Is all hope on a new patch or add-on false. I saw the russian gamers have partly the big race add-on now.
Too bad this had to go this way it would be nice if they solved the problem with that damn braking with the Cruise Control. Just some small fixes so the game would last longer

Damn Im late... I bought the game but Im really pissed off with it...

For Christ Sakes, say that in the ENG Patch have changed the gear boxes, the time of cargos, the engine sound, the FOREVER ALONE in truck stops, the idiots AI traffic, a bit more realistic when you climb a hill, stop losing speed when u down a hill loaded... Im so pissed off that I really cant read all topic. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

USA Trucker
09-05-2011, 07:36 PM
You have posted 9 times, and most are repetitive of the last one. This is considered “Trolling”. Put a STOP to it now, before I do! Every complaint you stated has been discussed at length, and does not need to be rehashed. I’m taking into consideration that you are new. This will serve as your only warning. I have deleted most of your postings. Stop your continual ranting of the same subject matter, or you will not be welcomed here. :mad: